Supreme Court overturns Texas abortion law

If you or your partner have not taken precautions before hand.
The those are the only two options .
Adoption is slip shod at best.
Fail.
Correct, and not taking precautions is the fail. Are you admitting that people are just too stupid to take precautions? I maintain that is exactly the crux of the matter. The average American is so stupid that they don't even know how to prevent pregnancy.
I admitted nothing because there's nothing to admit.
Human stupidity is ubiquitous.
Btw I'v no doubt you've forgone protection a time or two.

I'm married with children, none of them unplanned and none of them outside of marriage. Literally millions of people somehow manage not to get pregnant or get someone pregnant unintentionally. It isn't exactly rocket science.
Deflection!

Answering your ridiculous claim that I have had unprotected sex is deflection? You sir are retarded.
You well know I was not talking about unprotected sex in the confines of marriage.
That answer in its construction is a deflection.

I still haven't figured out why libtards are so thrilled to have abortions in places that don't meet surgical standards? Weird.

It is a question of whether the new standards are warranted

Can Texas document all the women who died or were medically harmed in abortion clinics that would warrant stricter standards?
They should not have to. They wanted the same standards as surgical centers must have. You libtards accept less than the best for easy access. It's just that simple.

So a procedure that has been safely performed in Texas for 45 years now needs to meet the standards of a surgical center while a facility doing dental procedures, colonoscopies or liposuction does not?
How do you know it's safe? Do you have the mortality morbidity stats?

Supreme Court decided Texas' safety concerns were unsupported

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: Can I walk through the burden a moment? There's two types of early abortion at at play here. The medical abortion, that doesn't involve any hospital procedure. A doctor prescribes two pills, and the women take the pills at home, correct?

22 MS. TOTI: Under Texas law, she must take them at the facility, but but that is otherwise correct.

<<SNIP>>

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: I'm sorry. 18 Is there any other medical condition by 19 taking the pills that are required to be done in 20 hospital, not as a prelude to a procedure in hospital, 21 but an independent, you know I know there are cancer 22 treatments by pills now. How many of those are required 23 to be done in front of a doctor?

MS. TOTI: None, Your Honor. There there 25 are are no other medication requirements and no other outpatient procedures that are required by law to be 2 performed in an ASC.

Transcripts of Oral Arguments -->> http://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/15-274_d18e.pdf

>>>>

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: Can I walk through the burden a moment? There's two types of early abortion at at play here. The medical abortion, that doesn't involve any hospital procedure. A doctor prescribes two pills, and the women take the pills at home, correct?

22 MS. TOTI: Under Texas law, she must take them at the facility, but but that is otherwise correct.

<<SNIP>>

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: I'm sorry. 18 Is there any other medical condition by 19 taking the pills that are required to be done in 20 hospital, not as a prelude to a procedure in hospital, 21 but an independent, you know I know there are cancer 22 treatments by pills now. How many of those are required 23 to be done in front of a doctor?

MS. TOTI: None, Your Honor. There there 25 are are no other medication requirements and no other outpatient procedures that are required by law to be 2 performed in an ASC.

Transcripts of Oral Arguments -->> http://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/15-274_d18e.pdf

>>>>
I was hoping to see the Texas law that says pills must be taken in front of a doctor. Are you talking about the morning after pill or something else?

Correct, and not taking precautions is the fail. Are you admitting that people are just too stupid to take precautions? I maintain that is exactly the crux of the matter. The average American is so stupid that they don't even know how to prevent pregnancy.

I'm married with children, none of them unplanned and none of them outside of marriage. Literally millions of people somehow manage not to get pregnant or get someone pregnant unintentionally. It isn't exactly rocket science.
Deflection!

Answering your ridiculous claim that I have had unprotected sex is deflection? You sir are retarded.
You well know I was not talking about unprotected sex in the confines of marriage.

Who the fuck limited my comments to the confines of marriage? I certainly did not. I wasn't born married. I had sex before marriage, SOMEHOW I managed to not get any women pregnant. Shocking I know.

He is no conservative he's simply a pig
You're half right. Not bad for a fucking low life moron.

I'm a Libertarian....which only serves to piss off the Left and Right nutjobs each trying to tell others what to do, how to live and what to believe.

Example of what an authoritarian asshole looks like:
I was hoping to see the Texas law that says pills must be taken in front of a doctor. Are you talking about the morning after pill or something else?

<<SNIP>>

>>>>
why the fuck would that make any difference?
my mom used that same twisted logic about smoking .
she some how figured that by the power of her will alone would stop her kids from picking up the habit that she started us on in the womb.

Deflection!

Who the fuck limited my comments to the confines of marriage? I certainly did not. I wasn't born married. I had sex before marriage, SOMEHOW I managed to not get any women pregnant. Shocking I know.
see. didn't kill you to provide a straight answer,
I never had a problem with that either .. not luck, technique.

Deflection!

So I ask again, why aren't more liberals outraged that over 1/2 of the pregnancies in this country are unwanted pregnancies? I though yall were for education ? Why aren't you educating? Oh , probably the same reason you aren't doing a fucking thing about the violence in Chicago despite your cries about gun violence. You're selectively outraged.

<<SNIP>>

>>>>

The morning after pill isn't an abortion pill, it is a contraceptive meant to prevent pregnancy not end an existing pregnancy.

Medically induced abortions, such as RU-486, is a pill which ends and existing pregnancy.

>>>>

<<SNIP>>

>>>>

The morning after pill isn't an abortion pill, it is a contraceptive meant to prevent pregnancy not end an existing pregnancy.

Medically induced abortions, such as RU-486, is a pill which ends and existing pregnancy.

>>>>
Is that the one you say requires a doctor watching you swallow it?

Deflection!

So I ask again, why aren't more liberals outraged that over 1/2 of the pregnancies in this country are unwanted pregnancies? I though yall were for education ? Why aren't you educating? Oh , probably the same reason you aren't doing a fucking thing about the violence in Chicago despite your cries about gun violence. You're selectively outraged.
red herring

Most adolescents in the United States receive some form of sex education at school at least once between grades 6 and 12.
a swing and a miss ,,,,

<<SNIP>>

>>>>

>>>>
Sounds awful

RU-486 | National Right to Life

A condom would make more sense.

<<SNIP>>

>>>>

>>>>
nope how often have you ever had to take a pill with the doctor supervising ?
unless as I suspect you've been a resident of a mental health facility .

<<SNIP>>

>>>>

>>>>
Sounds awful

RU-486 | National Right to Life

A condom would make more sense.
extreme bias.

<<SNIP>>

>>>>

>>>>
nope how often have you ever had to take a pill with the doctor supervising ?
unless as I suspect you've been a resident of a mental health facility .
No it's not the one? Which one is it then?

Forum List

Back