Supreme Court overturns Texas abortion law

An allegation has been made that Texas law requires a doctor watch you take an abortion pill. I am trying to find out which pill? Does anyone know?

The Statement was made by a Justice of the United States Supreme Court during Oral Arguments.

It wasn't an "Allegation", in addition the law requires certain things of doctors inducing an abortion. Providing mifepristone and misoprostol is inducing an a medical abortion. There were no exception in the law for induced v. surgical abortion.

83(2) HB 2 - Enrolled version - Bill Text

>>>>
So I posted some of the side effects of the RU drug. They sound horrible. You don't think that needs a doctor's management?

You well know I was not talking about unprotected sex in the confines of marriage.
That answer in its construction is a deflection.

Who the fuck limited my comments to the confines of marriage? I certainly did not. I wasn't born married. I had sex before marriage, SOMEHOW I managed to not get any women pregnant. Shocking I know.
see. didn't kill you to provide a straight answer,
I never had a problem with that either .. not luck, technique.

So I ask again, why aren't more liberals outraged that over 1/2 of the pregnancies in this country are unwanted pregnancies? I though yall were for education ? Why aren't you educating? Oh , probably the same reason you aren't doing a fucking thing about the violence in Chicago despite your cries about gun violence. You're selectively outraged.
red herring

Most adolescents in the United States receive some form of sex education at school at least once between grades 6 and 12.
a swing and a miss ,,,,

IT's not a red herring you dolt. HALF of all pregnancies in this country are unwanted. Obviously whatever liberal schools and lazy parents are "teaching" children isn't working.

Of course 1/2 of adults in this country are also only semi literate, which leads to a further question. Who the fuck would trust the school which can't properly teach students to read and do math to teach anyone about birth control?

Look at the pregnancy rates in areas where they teach Abstinence Only sex Ed. I find that amusing.

Who the fuck limited my comments to the confines of marriage? I certainly did not. I wasn't born married. I had sex before marriage, SOMEHOW I managed to not get any women pregnant. Shocking I know.

So I ask again, why aren't more liberals outraged that over 1/2 of the pregnancies in this country are unwanted pregnancies? I though yall were for education ? Why aren't you educating? Oh , probably the same reason you aren't doing a fucking thing about the violence in Chicago despite your cries about gun violence. You're selectively outraged.
red herring

Most adolescents in the United States receive some form of sex education at school at least once between grades 6 and 12.
a swing and a miss ,,,,

IT's not a red herring you dolt. HALF of all pregnancies in this country are unwanted. Obviously whatever liberal schools and lazy parents are "teaching" children isn't working.

Of course 1/2 of adults in this country are also only semi literate, which leads to a further question. Who the fuck would trust the school which can't properly teach students to read and do math to teach anyone about birth control?

Look at the pregnancy rates in areas where they teach Abstinence Only sex Ed. I find that amusing.

I don't find it amusing at all. I find it sad . Even sadder that you think it's funny that so many Americans are just outright stupid.

nope how often have you ever had to take a pill with the doctor supervising ?
unless as I suspect you've been a resident of a mental health facility .
No it's not the one? Which one is it then?
non response.
Can't answer the question can you retard?
I did , retard , the question is can you ?
I realize that that would take more concentration then you have,,,
You are a pig too. I am asking a person who is willing to discuss. Go to the pigpen and wait until I call you.
no, you are a person how is tooo willfully ignorant to do their own research ...
pigs are smarter than that.

No it's not the one? Which one is it then?
non response.
You are a pig too. I am asking a person who is willing to discuss. Go to the pigpen and wait until I call you.
no, you are a person how is tooo willfully ignorant to do their own research ...
I did my own research. I asked the person making the allegations if that was the pill he was talking about. Are you under a pile of batshit or something?

red herring

a swing and a miss ,,,,

Maury Povitch has made a fortune and has a long running TV show because of it!

The ruling is a victory for all Americans, where citizens' right to privacy is immune from attack by the states, and government authority limited to the benefit of individual liberty.

LULZ what an ignorant statement.

Do Americans have a right to privacy when it comes to how sanitary the meat packing houses they buy from are?

Let's be clear. Texas passed this law for one reason and one reason only , to make it harder for women to get abortions, and SCOTUS overturned the law for that reason and that reason only, they didn't overturn it based on some stupid idea about privacy or anything else.

Let us hope more women need medical care and don't make it to a hospital......Liberal logic and their CARING on display!
Let's hope conservatives get the message that they can't violate the right to privacy, and stop enacting measures intended to do so.

Stop calling them conservatives, and label them correctly

Authoritarians, and guess what . There are authoritarians on the left as well. Soda tax anyone?

non response.
I did my own research. I asked the person making the allegations if that was the pill he was talking about. Are you under a pile of batshit or something?
since nobody made any allegations and just stated fact just prove you don't do any research.
if you did you'd no the difference between allegation and a statement of fact.

The ruling is a victory for all Americans, where citizens' right to privacy is immune from attack by the states, and government authority limited to the benefit of individual liberty.

Do Americans have a right to privacy when it comes to how sanitary the meat packing houses they buy from are?

Let's be clear. Texas passed this law for one reason and one reason only , to make it harder for women to get abortions, and SCOTUS overturned the law for that reason and that reason only, they didn't overturn it based on some stupid idea about privacy or anything else.

Now how about overturning that NYC handgun law who's only purpose is to make it as slow and expensive as possible for a law abiding citizen to get a gun for home use.....

An allegation has been made that Texas law requires a doctor watch you take an abortion pill. I am trying to find out which pill? Does anyone know?

The Statement was made by a Justice of the United States Supreme Court during Oral Arguments.

It wasn't an "Allegation", in addition the law requires certain things of doctors inducing an abortion. Providing mifepristone and misoprostol is inducing an a medical abortion. There were no exception in the law for induced v. surgical abortion.

>>>>
So I posted some of the side effects of the RU drug. They sound horrible. You don't think that needs a doctor's management?

There are lot's of oral medications that have unpleasant and even dangerous side effects.

Should people have to take them as the doctors office (like the Texas law required) and only if the doctor has admitting privileges, is within 30 miles of a hospital and the clinic qualifies as an Ambulatory Surgical Center?

>>>>

Now how about overturning that NYC handgun law who's only purpose is to make it as slow and expensive as possible for a law abiding citizen to get a gun for home use.....
home use ? you mean like an industrial power washer for the home?

>>>>

There are lot's of oral medications that have unpleasant and even dangerous side effects.

Should people have to take them as the doctors office (like the Texas law required) and only if the doctor has admitting privileges, is within 30 miles of a hospital and the clinic qualifies as an Ambulatory Surgical Center?

>>>>
most every medicine you take has a warring label....

Myself, I think we should REQUIRE any woman who has an IQ of less than 110 or who got pregnant by a man who's IQ is less than 110 to get an abortion should she get pregnant.

Hell, I'll even vote for taxpayer funding of that program.

Forum List

Back