Supreme Court overturns Texas abortion law

The Statement was made by a Justice of the United States Supreme Court during Oral Arguments.

It wasn't an "Allegation", in addition the law requires certain things of doctors inducing an abortion. Providing mifepristone and misoprostol is inducing an a medical abortion. There were no exception in the law for induced v. surgical abortion.

83(2) HB 2 - Enrolled version - Bill Text

>>>>
So I posted some of the side effects of the RU drug. They sound horrible. You don't think that needs a doctor's management?

There are lot's of oral medications that have unpleasant and even dangerous side effects.

Should people have to take them as the doctors office (like the Texas law required) and only if the doctor has admitting privileges, is within 30 miles of a hospital and the clinic qualifies as an Ambulatory Surgical Center?

>>>>
I don't understand the vehemence against enhanced health care for women. I just don't get it.

I don't have any vehemence against health care for women. I have vehemence against people lying and saying this was about health care. If it were about health care it would have laid the same requirements on all health care providers that perform similar actions. But it didn't. It targeted abortion clinics with the intent of forcing them to close.

I don't have a problems with the standards if that is what a state wants, go for it, enhance health care. Make the law applicable to all clinics that issue medications or perform outpatient medical procedures.

>>>>

Which indicates the obvious. The TX legislators wants people to know EXACTLY who they were targeting, and it backfired on them.

they overplayed their hand

Seems to me liberals don't give a fig about the quality of healthcare women receive.

seems to me rightwingnut pond scum are compulsive liars.

again.... they were asked for evidence of injury as a result of the restrictions not being in place.

there was no such injury or evidence of same.

just a bunch of insane theocrats trying to get around the constitutional protections of women's rights.

now stop lying and go worry about getting your social security check

Stop pretending that you give one fuck about anyone's rights , it's an insult to people who actually DO care.
why are you complaining about something you don't do.

home use ? you mean like an industrial power washer for the home?

You know what I mean, oxygen thief.
I do, and that makes it all the more humorous.

So denying a right is humorous to you?
nobody's right are being denied .
if someone needs a gun immediately then there are far more issues that simple gun ownership right involved.

Bullshit, and proof that you don't care about rights. You care about partisanship.

A right is a right. If the government can infringe on mine, they can certainly infringe on yours. And yes both the Texas abortion law and the NYC gun law infringe on rights. PERIOD.
false just like you to assume ....

If you don't want abortions don't have one. What other people decide is none of your fucking business

:doubt: what "substandard" care is that, exactly...?

Why not search Abortions Kill?
Why?
Don't you understand what abortion means?
Sure I do. It means dead babies.
Your point?
How is that any different then neglect, abuse and other horrors that of the unwanted babies?

Why do abortion fans pretend like there are only two options. Abortion or having unwanted babies.

I thought liberals liked education? Don't they teach pregnancy PREVENTION any more?

Nothing about the Texas law would have prevented pregnancies.

It isn't liberals who try to deny contraceptives to women- or try to prevent children from learning about pregnancy prevention.

Attention all Texans! There will be a meeting in room 303 regarding planning for succession from the USA immediately following the "Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag".

So I posted some of the side effects of the RU drug. They sound horrible. You don't think that needs a doctor's management?

There are lot's of oral medications that have unpleasant and even dangerous side effects.

Should people have to take them as the doctors office (like the Texas law required) and only if the doctor has admitting privileges, is within 30 miles of a hospital and the clinic qualifies as an Ambulatory Surgical Center?

>>>>
I don't understand the vehemence against enhanced health care for women. I just don't get it.

I don't have any vehemence against health care for women. I have vehemence against people lying and saying this was about health care. If it were about health care it would have laid the same requirements on all health care providers that perform similar actions. But it didn't. It targeted abortion clinics with the intent of forcing them to close.

I don't have a problems with the standards if that is what a state wants, go for it, enhance health care. Make the law applicable to all clinics that issue medications or perform outpatient medical procedures.

>>>>

Which indicates the obvious. The TX legislators wants people to know EXACTLY who they were targeting, and it backfired on them.

Yep, bunch of dumb shits, Same thing is going to start happening with all these authoritarian laws. People are getting fed up, and hopefully the court starts kicking more and more of them.

BUT for that to happen, we the people have to stop being partisan about it, either you support ALL rights, or just zip it. Defending rights has NOTHING to do with what you, or I personally believe is good or whatever. I don't like gay marriage , I don't like abortion. Irrelevant, I'm not the judge of what rights we should or should not have in this country. All I can do is say "hey that's a right people who want to exercise it have"

Why?
Your point?
How is that any different then neglect, abuse and other horrors that of the unwanted babies?

Why do abortion fans pretend like there are only two options. Abortion or having unwanted babies.

I thought liberals liked education? Don't they teach pregnancy PREVENTION any more?

It isn't liberals who try to deny contraceptives to women- or try to prevent children from learning about pregnancy prevention.

I didn't defend the Texas law or suggest that it would have prevented pregnancies. You are simply barely literate and or dishonest.

>>>>

>>>>

And women lose good healthcare!

Why?
Your point?

No, you just prevent children from having a life. I think you've done quite enough for children. You're killing them with yer generosity.

>>>>

>>>>

And women lose good healthcare!

They do not. Come on now.

Let's look at this objectively.

Let's say you have to have your wisdom teeth removed. They're impacted and surgery is required. Does your state mandate that the facility you use meet the same standards as abortion clinics were required to meet under the TX law? No, of course not. Why not? Isn't that making you lose good health care?

Or are you going to argue that an abortion is a more dangerous to a woman's health than wisdom teeth surgery is?

Why?
Your point?

No, you just prevent children from having a life. I think you've done quite enough for children. You're killing them with yer generosity.
being born and having a life are two separate things.
your existence is proof of the effects of not having a life.

>>>>

>>>>

Yep, bunch of dumb shits, Same thing is going to start happening with all these authoritarian laws. People are getting fed up, and hopefully the court starts kicking more and more of them.

BUT for that to happen, we the people have to stop being partisan about it, either you support ALL rights, or just zip it. Defending rights has NOTHING to do with what you, or I personally believe is good or whatever. I don't like gay marriage , I don't like abortion. Irrelevant, I'm not the judge of what rights we should or should not have in this country. All I can do is say "hey that's a right people who want to exercise it have"

i'm not going to disagree with you. i'm not a libertarian. but at least a true libertarian should know to stay out of others' personal business. there are a lot of things i don't like. some are no one's business but the person who is affected,

Why?
Your point?

Yes- I will admit.

I believe in preventing teen pregnancies and births by promoting pregnancy prevention including contraception.

>>>>

i'm not going to disagree with you. i'm not a libertarian. but at least a true libertarian should know to stay out of others' personal business. there are a lot of things i don't like. some are no one's business but the person who is affected,
bravo.

Forum List

Back