Supreme Court overturns Texas abortion law

So denying a right is humorous to you?
nobody's right are being denied .
if someone needs a gun immediately then there are far more issues that simple gun ownership right involved.

Bullshit, and proof that you don't care about rights. You care about partisanship.

A right is a right. If the government can infringe on mine, they can certainly infringe on yours. And yes both the Texas abortion law and the NYC gun law infringe on rights. PERIOD.

even scalia, in his heller decision said that reasonable gun regulation is not unconstitutional.... only a total ban like the one that was under consideration in that case. and scalia was as far right on this issue as possible.

Then you must also agree that reasonable abortion regulation is not unconstitutional. See, that's how it works. Of course I realize that you are trying to walk a fine line and claim that ANY regulation you are for regarding ANY right is reasonable and any regulation that you don't like is unreasonable, but that kind of partisan bullshit thinking is why our country is heading into the shitter.

there already are reasonable abortion regulations.

they can't be done by back alley hatchet men.

your point?

My point is what is reasonable to you, may not seem reasonable to me and certainly the assholes we have making laws in this country aren't overly concerned with reasonable.

if someone needs a gun immediately then there are far more issues that simple gun ownership right involved.

Bullshit, and proof that you don't care about rights. You care about partisanship.

A right is a right. If the government can infringe on mine, they can certainly infringe on yours. And yes both the Texas abortion law and the NYC gun law infringe on rights. PERIOD.

even scalia, in his heller decision said that reasonable gun regulation is not unconstitutional.... only a total ban like the one that was under consideration in that case. and scalia was as far right on this issue as possible.

How the hell is a 3-6 month wait and a $1000 fine reasonable.

The Court found the regulations to be too burdensome, and an attempt to limit access in the Texas Abortion case. How is the NYC handgun law any different?

It would actually be hilarious if Texas passed an IDENTICAL law. 3-6 month waiting list and a $1000 application fee to obtain an abortion. Jillian's head would spin, no doubt.

you think there's time during which one has to buy a gun? they on some kind of deadline?/

that said, i wouldn't ask for 3 to 6 months or even a month.

so there ya go.

it's always funny to see posters whom one can't even agree with without them becoming insulting jerks.

just saying.
No time frame? Tell that to the woman who was murdered while waiting on permission to have a gun for self protection. You think your right to murder children outweighs her right to self protection. Wow

So, Texas women now can get an abortion without the use of coat hangers. I suspect that Texas will someday go all out, and join the 21st century!

The Court found the regulations to be too burdensome, and an attempt to limit access in the Texas Abortion case. How is the NYC handgun law any different?

It would actually be hilarious if Texas passed an IDENTICAL law. 3-6 month waiting list and a $1000 application fee to obtain an abortion. Jillian's head would spin, no doubt.

you think there's time during which one has to buy a gun? they on some kind of deadline?/

so there ya go.

it's always funny to see posters whom one can't even agree with without them becoming insulting jerks.

just saying.

Good grief, I hardly insulted you. Toughen up.

But I'm glad that you agree that a 3-6 month wait to buy a gun is ridiculous.

i don't have to do any such thing. i agreed with you.

say thank you. and be quiet.

i don't hate guns. i don't have a particular problem with them.

i just don't want them in the hands of crazies, criminals, spouse/child abusers and people on the terrorist watch list.

and i'm pretty sure that a bunch of beer rowdies shouldn't be armed at frat parties.

just saying.

so there ya go.

just saying.
No time frame? Tell that to the woman who was murdered while waiting on permission to have a gun for self protection. You think your right to murder children outweighs her right to self protection. Wow

shut up, will ijit.

how about you talk about your love of taking your gun to bed to the parents of the kids murdered at sandy hook or in orlando.

now go whine elsewhere, nutter.

So denying a right is humorous to you?

Then you must also agree that reasonable abortion regulation is not unconstitutional. See, that's how it works. Of course I realize that you are trying to walk a fine line and claim that ANY regulation you are for regarding ANY right is reasonable and any regulation that you don't like is unreasonable, but that kind of partisan bullshit thinking is why our country is heading into the shitter.
denning access by reducing the numbers of providers is in this case unfair and as it turns out ,Unconstitutional.
on the other hand reducing the number of liquor stores in a given area has reduced crime in those by 50%
wonder if that would work on gun stores.

First of all, your premise that there is a gun store on every corner is false.

Second of all, which do you think would lower crime in this country more. Cutting the number of guns in this country in half, or cutting the number of negroes in this country in half? That's a serious question, that we both know the answer to, but you won't have a serious discussion about because cutting crime isn't your goal, and it never will be.

Note, I don't support removing any negroes, I merely make a point.

so there ya go.

just saying.

shut up, will ijit.

how about you talk about your love of taking your gun to bed to the parents of the kids murdered at sandy hook or in orlando.

Stfu asshole or do you not believe in free speech. Is stabbed better than shot asshole?

so there ya go.

just saying.

Good grief, I hardly insulted you. Toughen up.

But I'm glad that you agree that a 3-6 month wait to buy a gun is ridiculous.

i don't have to do any such thing. i agreed with you.

say thank you. and be quiet.

i don't hate guns. i don't have a particular problem with them.

i just don't want them in the hands of crazies, criminals, spouse/child abusers and people on the terrorist watch list.

and i'm pretty sure that a bunch of beer rowdies shouldn't be armed at frat parties.

just saying.

See, I agree with everything you just said. Of course crazies , criminals, abusers, terrorists, and drunks shouldn't have guns.

so there ya go.

just saying.

shut up, will ijit.

Why don't ewe talk about the 50 million children murdered by abortion. How many holocausts is that?

so there ya go.

just saying.

shut up, will ijit.

Stfu asshole or do you not believe in free speech. Is stabbed better than shot asshole?

Dear , free speech doesn't mean Jillian can't tell you to shut up LOL. I mean you don't have to listen to her, but she isn't violating your free speech by saying it.

denning access by reducing the numbers of providers is in this case unfair and as it turns out ,Unconstitutional.
on the other hand reducing the number of liquor stores in a given area has reduced crime in those by 50%

Second of all, which do you think would lower crime in this country more. Cutting the number of guns in this country in half, or cutting the number of negroes in this country in half? That's a serious question, that we both know the answer to, but you won't have a serious discussion about because cutting crime isn't your goal, and it never will be.

false! buy making that analogy you do. then there's the blatant racism of saying most blacks are drunks and calling them Negros...

so there ya go.

just saying.

shut up, will ijit.

false comparison .. a hand gun in the house would have not stopped those killings .

so there ya go.

just saying.

shut up, will ijit.

Dear , free speech doesn't mean Jillian can't tell you to shut up LOL. I mean you don't have to listen to her, but she isn't violating your free speech by saying it.

She should be in Sacramento bashing heads in, it's what liberals do.

so there ya go.

just saying.

shut up, will ijit.

Why don't ewe talk about the 50 million children murdered by abortion. How many holocausts is that?
oh no !not the overwrought melodramatic and false numbers ploy ...again.

so there ya go.

just saying.

shut up, will ijit.

She should be in Sacramento bashing heads in, it's what liberals do.
got a link to that?

false! buy making that analogy you do. then there's the blatant racism of saying most blacks are drunks and calling them Negros...

I didn't say anything about negroes drinking . Also, there is nothing racist about the term negro. Hell, for that matter using the word ni**er wouldn't indicate that I think they are inferior to anyone else.

Words have meanings, negro is Spanish for black, thus an appropriate term to call blacks, whom I refuse to call African Americans since most of them can't even trace their lineage directly to Africa.

Thus negro is appropriate.

Be that as it may. More negroes are involved in crime in this country than are guns in any given year. That's just a fact.

I didn't say anything about negroes drinking . Also, there is nothing racist about the term negro. Hell, for that matter using the word ni**er wouldn't indicate that I think they are inferior to anyone else.

Words have meanings, negro is Spanish for black, thus an appropriate term to call blacks, whom I refuse to call African Americans since most of them can't even trace their lineage directly to Africa.

Be that as it may. More negroes are involved in crime in this country than are guns in any given year. That's just a fact.
false unless Spanish is your first language ( it's not ) unless you were kept in a cryogenic sleep for fifty years the you 'd know that the word negro just like ****** when used by a white person to describe a black person is a racist pejorative .
the words have meaning ploy used by the right to rationalize just about everything is meaningless .

false unless Spanish is your first language ( it's not ) unless you were kept in a cryogenic sleep for fifty years the you 'd know that the word negro just like ****** when used by a white person to describe a black person is a racist pejorative .
the words have meaning ploy used by the right to rationalize just about everything is meaningless .

Frankly, I don't give a fuck what you think. They are in fact negroes. Just like I'm a "whitey" , your false sense of outrage is merely another manifestation of your stupidity.

Forum List

Back