Supreme Court overturns Texas abortion law

Then you must also agree that reasonable abortion regulation is not unconstitutional. See, that's how it works. Of course I realize that you are trying to walk a fine line and claim that ANY regulation you are for regarding ANY right is reasonable and any regulation that you don't like is unreasonable, but that kind of partisan bullshit thinking is why our country is heading into the shitter.

there already are reasonable abortion regulations.

they can't be done by back alley hatchet men.

your point?

My point is what is reasonable to you, may not seem reasonable to me and certainly the assholes we have making laws in this country aren't overly concerned with reasonable.

that's why the court makes the determination and you and i don't. there are standards for determining these things. well, unless you're clarence thomas

Oh , I would LOVE to agree with that. But I think SCOTUS has became entirely too political.

Let's take THIS law for example.

IT was a 5-3 decision. it should have been 8-0. 3 judges stuck to their partisan beliefs. And that happens all too often, sometimes to the left sometimes to the right. Human nature obviously, but Supreme Court Justices should be above such nonsense. They should be able to say "okay I personally disagree with abortion/gun ownership, BUT that doesn't change the rights that people have"
And that is why no liberal should ever be in the WH. They are amoral.
morality is subjective ...you might want to look that up.

So the word ni**er has different meaning if a black tongue speaks it? Do we need two different dictionaries then?

i guess you don't understand the concept of ... if you say something nasty about your family that's your business. if someone else does then it's not appropriate.

idiot.

amazing what kind of garbage is justified by bigoted rightwingnut morons.

True to some extent, but on the other hand, can you name a single other ethnic group that uses a term for themelves that they consider derogatory? I mean have you ever heard a Jew walk up to another Jew and holler "what's up my ****" as they bump chests? No of course not. Have you ever heard a Mexican rapper rapping about ho's and beaners? Of course not. What about Puero Ricans? Ever seen a Puerto Rican holler at another PR "hey ****, what's up"

your point?

My point is what is reasonable to you, may not seem reasonable to me and certainly the assholes we have making laws in this country aren't overly concerned with reasonable.

that's why the court makes the determination and you and i don't. there are standards for determining these things. well, unless you're clarence thomas

Oh , I would LOVE to agree with that. But I think SCOTUS has became entirely too political.

IT was a 5-3 decision. it should have been 8-0. 3 judges stuck to their partisan beliefs. And that happens all too often, sometimes to the left sometimes to the right. Human nature obviously, but Supreme Court Justices should be above such nonsense. They should be able to say "okay I personally disagree with abortion/gun ownership, BUT that doesn't change the rights that people have"

she would if she had any morality

So the word ni**er has different meaning if a black tongue speaks it? Do we need two different dictionaries then?

i guess you don't understand the concept of ... if you say something nasty about your family that's your business. if someone else does then it's not appropriate.

idiot.

True to some extent, but on the other hand, can you name a single other ethnic group that uses a term for themelves that they consider derogatory? I mean have you ever heard a Jew walk up to another Jew and holler "what's up my ****" as they bump chests? No of course not. Have you ever heard a Mexican rapper rapping about ho's and beaners? Of course not. What about Puero Ricans? Ever seen a Puerto Rican holler at another PR "hey ****, what's up"
like you've ever listened to rap of any kind ...

idiot.

No. They have no respect for themselves yet they demand it from white people. The longer this race pimping goes on the less respect I have.

So black men should never say cracker? Right?

they probably shouldn't.

has government tried to keep crackers from voting?

have crackers been slaves? been shot at by cops when unarmed?

shut up, idiota

The answer to all 3 of your questions is yes dear.

Whites have been slaves, whites have been prevented from voting, and unarmed whites have been shot by the police.

idiot.

I actually love rap. Have since Ice T is the early 90s to 2 Live Crew, Tupac, Eminem, Will Smith back in the day, right on to Pitbull .

Assume makes an ass of you.

idiot.

I actually love rap. Have since Ice T is the early 90s to 2 Live Crew, Tupac, Eminem, Will Smith back in the day, right on to Pitbull .

Honey. You need to find some music with class. Rap is mysognistic calls for cop murder. You know the drill.

idiot.

Honey. You need to find some music with class. Rap is mysognistic calls for cop murder. You know the drill.

My music tastes are quite eclectic. I listen to everything from Beethoven, to the Beatles, to Run DMC to KISS to Garth Brooks, to whatever. whatever makes me tap my toe.

I listened to a song about shooting a jukebox, I'm not likely to do that either.

Liberals have murdered more children in America than the nazis murdered during the holocaust. That's a fact.

...i don't hate guns. i don't have a particular problem with them.

i just don't want them in the hands of crazies, criminals, spouse/child abusers and people on the terrorist watch list.

and i'm pretty sure that a bunch of beer rowdies shouldn't be armed at frat parties.

just saying.
I agree "crazies, criminals, spouse/child abusers and people on the terrorist watch list" but we should follow the Constitution's 14th Amendment when doing it.

I certainly don't abide by restricting the rights of innocent, law-biding Americans.

FWIW, most colleges are "gun free zones". IIRC, this applies even to off campus frat houses.

idiot.

yes you do that a lot ... lots of white people listen to rap that does not mean they get , you are one of them.

Liberals have murdered more children in America than the nazis murdered during the holocaust. That's a fact.
Pure, unmitigated horseshit. The only people I've seen making posts like that are unrepentant liars and mentally disturbed political extremist nutjobs.

idiot.

My music tastes are quite eclectic. I listen to everything from Beethoven, to the Beatles, to Run DMC to KISS to Garth Brooks, to whatever. whatever makes me tap my toe.

I listened to a song about shooting a jukebox, I'm not likely to do that either.
lol! that's not eclectic it's far too commercial and limited.

Look at DAWS try to make an issue of my music choices because he knows that in any actual debate, he needs to stick to the WillowTrees of the world.

Stuff like this might make a good case for repealing the 14th Amendment - we could get rid of abortion and gay marriage both in one shot.

your point?

Morality is objective and universal, just like mathematics.

Forum List

Back