Supreme Court overturns Texas abortion law

An allegation has been made that Texas law requires a doctor watch you take an abortion pill. I am trying to find out which pill? Does anyone know?

The Statement was made by a Justice of the United States Supreme Court during Oral Arguments.

It wasn't an "Allegation", in addition the law requires certain things of doctors inducing an abortion. Providing mifepristone and misoprostol is inducing an a medical abortion. There were no exception in the law for induced v. surgical abortion.

83(2) HB 2 - Enrolled version - Bill Text

>>>>
So I posted some of the side effects of the RU drug. They sound horrible. You don't think that needs a doctor's management?

There are lot's of oral medications that have unpleasant and even dangerous side effects.

Should people have to take them as the doctors office (like the Texas law required) and only if the doctor has admitting privileges, is within 30 miles of a hospital and the clinic qualifies as an Ambulatory Surgical Center?

>>>>
I don't understand the vehemence against enhanced health care for women. I just don't get it.

The ruling is a victory for all Americans, where citizens' right to privacy is immune from attack by the states, and government authority limited to the benefit of individual liberty.

LULZ what an ignorant statement.

Do Americans have a right to privacy when it comes to how sanitary the meat packing houses they buy from are?

Let's be clear. Texas passed this law for one reason and one reason only , to make it harder for women to get abortions, and SCOTUS overturned the law for that reason and that reason only, they didn't overturn it based on some stupid idea about privacy or anything else.

Now how about overturning that NYC handgun law who's only purpose is to make it as slow and expensive as possible for a law abiding citizen to get a gun for home use.....
home use ? you mean like an industrial power washer for the home?

You know what I mean, oxygen thief.

An allegation has been made that Texas law requires a doctor watch you take an abortion pill. I am trying to find out which pill? Does anyone know?

The Statement was made by a Justice of the United States Supreme Court during Oral Arguments.

It wasn't an "Allegation", in addition the law requires certain things of doctors inducing an abortion. Providing mifepristone and misoprostol is inducing an a medical abortion. There were no exception in the law for induced v. surgical abortion.

>>>>
So I posted some of the side effects of the RU drug. They sound horrible. You don't think that needs a doctor's management?

There are lot's of oral medications that have unpleasant and even dangerous side effects.

Should people have to take them as the doctors office (like the Texas law required) and only if the doctor has admitting privileges, is within 30 miles of a hospital and the clinic qualifies as an Ambulatory Surgical Center?

>>>>
How many bring on hemorrhage?

>>>>

>>>>
I don't understand the vehemence against enhanced health care for women. I just don't get it.

Dear, the Texas law didn't have anything to do with enhanced healthcare for women, just stop. Leave the lying and dishonest tactics to the left.

Besides, most of the trash who are aborting their fetuses? We don't want them reproducing.

>>>>

>>>>
wtf is advanced health care for women?
you really should use words and phrases you understand.

>>>>

>>>>
many!

>>>>

>>>>
many!
List them.

The ruling is a victory for all Americans, where citizens' right to privacy is immune from attack by the states, and government authority limited to the benefit of individual liberty.

Do Americans have a right to privacy when it comes to how sanitary the meat packing houses they buy from are?

Let's be clear. Texas passed this law for one reason and one reason only , to make it harder for women to get abortions, and SCOTUS overturned the law for that reason and that reason only, they didn't overturn it based on some stupid idea about privacy or anything else.

Now how about overturning that NYC handgun law who's only purpose is to make it as slow and expensive as possible for a law abiding citizen to get a gun for home use.....

I do, and that makes it all the more humorous.

Seems to me liberals don't give a fig about the quality of healthcare women receive.

So denying a right is humorous to you?

>>>>

>>>>

I don't have any vehemence against health care for women. I have vehemence against people lying and saying this was about health care. If it were about health care it would have laid the same requirements on all health care providers that perform similar actions. But it didn't. It targeted abortion clinics with the intent of forcing them to close.

I don't have a problems with the standards if that is what a state wants, go for it, enhance health care. Make the law applicable to all clinics that issue medications or perform outpatient medical procedures.

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>
many!
List them.
again dodging your own research.

Aceclofenac
Acenocoumarol
Acetylsalicylic acid (Aspirin)
Citalopram*
Clopidogrel
Dexibrufen
Diclofenac
Dicoumarol
Escitalopram
Fluoxetine*
Fluvoxamine*
Ibuprofen
Indomethacin
Ketoprofen Ketorolac
Lornoxicam
Meloxicam
Nabumetone
Naproxen
Paroxetine*
Phenprocoumon
Piroxicam
Sertraline*
Sulindac
Tenoxicam
Ticlopidine
Warfarin

Seems to me liberals don't give a fig about the quality of healthcare women receive.

seems to me rightwingnut pond scum are compulsive liars.

again.... they were asked for evidence of injury as a result of the restrictions not being in place.

there was no such injury or evidence of same.

just a bunch of insane theocrats trying to get around the constitutional protections of women's rights.

now stop lying and go worry about getting your social security check

>>>>

>>>>

I don't have any vehemence against health care for women. I have vehemence against people lying and saying this was about health care. If it were about health care it would have laid the same requirements on all health care providers that perform similar actions. But it didn't. It targeted abortion clinics with the intent of forcing them to close.

I don't have a problems with the standards if that is what a state wants, go for it, enhance health care. Make the law applicable to all clinics that issue medications or perform outpatient medical procedures.

>>>>

Which indicates the obvious. The TX legislators wants people to know EXACTLY who they were targeting, and it backfired on them.

nobody's right are being denied .
if someone needs a gun immediately then there are far more issues that simple gun ownership rights involved.

seems to me rightwingnut pond scum are compulsive liars.

again.... they were asked for evidence of injury as a result of the restrictions not being in place.

there was no such injury or evidence of same.

just a bunch of insane theocrats trying to get around the constitutional protections of women's rights.

now stop lying and go worry about getting your social security check

Stop pretending that you give one fuck about anyone's rights , it's an insult to people who actually DO care.

>>>>

>>>>

Here are some:

Aceclofenac
Acenocoumarol
Acetylsalicylic acid (Aspirin)
Citalopram*
Clopidogrel
Dexibrufen
Diclofenac
Dicoumarol
Escitalopram
Fluoxetine*
Fluvoxamine*
Ibuprofen
Indomethacin
Ketoprofen
Ketorolac
Lornoxicam
Meloxicam
Nabumetone
Naproxen
Paroxetine*
Phenprocoumon
Piroxicam
Sertraline*
Sulindac
Tenoxicam
Ticlopidine
Warfarin

Drugs that can cause bleeding - World Federation of Hemophilia

>>>>

nobody's right are being denied .
if someone needs a gun immediately then there are far more issues that simple gun ownership right involved.

Bullshit, and proof that you don't care about rights. You care about partisanship.

A right is a right. If the government can infringe on mine, they can certainly infringe on yours. And yes both the Texas abortion law and the NYC gun law infringe on rights. PERIOD.

Forum List

Back