Supreme Court Ties 4-4: Non-Union Employees Must Now Pay Union Dues To Public-Employee Unions

Newflash skippy the 1970's was decades ago, these working conditions you speak of have not existed for decades. :laugh:

You wouldn't understand "news" if it bit you on the cheek, slappy. Tell me about what the Fortune 500 has for working conditions in China? The sweatshop is still alive and well for the evil cowards who force workers into them. You I picture in a cubicle getting ear infections from the toad that was wearing the headphones before you. :lol:

Newflash skippy the 1970's was decades ago, these working conditions you speak of have not existed for decades. :laugh:

You wouldn't understand "news" if it bit you on the cheek, slappy. Tell me about what the Fortune 500 has for working conditions in China? The sweatshop is still alive and well for the evil cowards who force workers into them. You I picture in a cubicle getting ear infections from the toad that was wearing the headphones before you. :lol:

Ahahaha I prove your argument is stupid and you deflect to working conditions in communist China. Chiina the country liberals run around praising as better run than the US. :laugh:

After Hillary packs the courts like FDR wanted to do in his court packing scheme, we will all be paying union dues, even if we don't work.

Ahahaha I prove your argument is stupid and you deflect to working conditions in communist China. Chiina the country liberals run around praising as better run than the US. :laugh:

You're a loser....nothing to say, trite little attempts at "winning" an argument you don't understand. Childish little pricks like you are a dime a dozen, boy.

You're a loser....nothing to say, trite little attempts at "winning" an argument you don't understand. Childish little pricks like you are a dime a dozen, boy.

LOL well by all means feel free to back up your 40 year old argument with any recent example where a major corporation is putting employees at risk. You can't, please join us in 2016. :laugh:

LOL well by all means feel free to back up your 40 year old argument with any recent example where a major corporation is putting employees at risk. You can't, please join us in 2016. :laugh:

Apple workers in their i-Phone factory in China must sign a statement saying they won't commit suicide at work. Happy, asshole?

Apple workers in their i-Phone factory in China must sign a statement saying they won't commit suicide at work. Happy, asshole?

Ahahaha again with China, just surrender and save yourself further embarrassment. We are talking about a US SCOTUS decision regarding US unions and you can't back up your claims so you are deflecting to China. lol

Ahahaha again with China, just surrender and save yourself further embarrassment. We are talking about a US SCOTUS decision regarding US unions and you can't back up your claims so you are deflecting to China. lol

One more time, peabrain. The Fortune 500 went to China....(you with me so far?) to set up sweat shops for workers they'd never get away with here anymore. Still awake? So that's why I'm referring to China....all our criminal industrialists are there for the time being. But don't worry, they'll chase the lowest labor dollar into SE Asia in the coming years. Okay, now take your nap.

I'm not "pro-union" in other than dangerous occupations (auto, mining, steel etc.) but it seems to me if an employee is enjoying benefits a union got the workers, they should chip in to see that those benefits aren't taken away.

What do they have to offer? obama screwed them and there caddilac health care plans in 2018..

I'll tell ya what the UAW offers.....that the line doesn't move when it's not safe to be around. And the UMW don't let miners go into holes that have methane in them. I don't put company profits ahead of worker safety. If you do then you and I don't have a damn thing left to talk about.

I have been doing that shit for 33 years Never worked for a company that I couldn't shut down a machine because it was unsafe/safety limit switches jumped out/ a hyd line about to burst/ missing guards....etc...etc...

Well of corse I was the one that would have to fix it, but beside that point.

635717085976442661-155429900_tumblr_m8i6ijLMcF1r2vjmuo6_r1_250.gif

I'm not "pro-union" in other than dangerous occupations (auto, mining, steel etc.) but it seems to me if an employee is enjoying benefits a union got the workers, they should chip in to see that those benefits aren't taken away.

What do they have to offer? obama screwed them and there caddilac health care plans in 2018..

I'll tell ya what the UAW offers.....that the line doesn't move when it's not safe to be around. And the UMW don't let miners go into holes that have methane in them. I don't put company profits ahead of worker safety. If you do then you and I don't have a damn thing left to talk about.

I have been doing that shit for 33 years Never worked for a company that I couldn't shut down a machine because it was unsafe/safety limit switches jumped out/ a hyd line about to burst/ missing guards....etc...etc...

Exactly. These pro union arguments based on worker safety are absurd. Democrats run to this out of date talking point time and again, its been decades since this was true but they just keep bloviating.

This is not China and yes you are correct some of those company's still exists not many of my type around anymore.

During that time I owned my own printing businesses and found that OSHA had taken over most of the union safety standards while dems were in power. When the GOP was in power, OSHA almost never came around. It all depends on who's calling the shots. But don't doubt for a second the UAW for instance doesn't catch Ford or GM trying to speed up the line with safety shortcuts. When that happens, the union steward is there in their faces and it stops.

Worker safety issues are absurd!
Are you really this stupid!
It seems you are.

Exactly. These pro union arguments based on worker safety are absurd. Democrats run to this out of date talking point time and again, its been decades since this was true but they just keep bloviating.

This is not China and yes you are correct some of those company's still exists not many of my type around anymore.

The company towns from Pennsylvania down through the Ozarks were every bit as bad as what's happening in China these days. It's the mentality of the multi-nationals to put profit over worker wages and safety while buzzing around in their Beemers feeling like the cat who literally did eat the canary. They should all be lined up and shot.

If that's the case then they should only have to pay enough to cover the cost of a share of the collective bargaining and nothing else

If that's the case then they should only have to pay enough to cover the cost of a share of the collective bargaining and nothing else

Absolutely. Nobody should be forced to support a pol or party they don't agree with. It's my understanding that's the way it's being run now.

Forum List

Back