Supremes Rule In Favor Of Baker

But you did manage to fear Jews and Christians, who, along with muslims, refuse to decorate cakes for homos.

Because Christians keep trying to impose their religious stupidity on us and the Jews keep getting us into wars...

On the other hand, if we just left the Muslims alone, we probably wouldn't have any problems with them.
Only stupid fuckers believe that... Muslims are the most violent people to ever exist on this planet

After going TOO FAR with "creating a new right to marriage" through courts instead of legislation voted on by actual people, I was truly worried we had lost our court system to liberal bias political agenda.
Dear emilyn,
"We"? Have any gays actually done you direct harm? If so, do you blame them all for the acts of one or a few? Life is short. Why waste a moment of it publicly hating on whole bunches of people? Have you somehow convinced yourself that being "Christian" means spreading "the good word" of hatred toward historically persecuted minorities. Doesn't it ever strike you as just cowardly and meanspirited? If many other Christians told you you're wrong one day would you reconsider your views or just go on preaching your gospel like the Energizer Bunny?
Why are you wasting your life bashing Christians? Have any Christians actually done you harm, and if so do you blame all of Christianity? Every historically persecuted minority (even Christians) can become Christians.

But enough of your nonsense. Here's some good news:

Masterpiece Cakeshop is Back in the Wedding Cake Business!

Colorado baker Jack Phillips and Kristen Waggoner, an attorney at the legal firm Alliance Defending Freedom, spoke on the Todd Starnes Radio Show about Phillips’ recent Supreme Court victory.

“I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman,” Phillips said. “It was ordained by God, and it’s a special union. When I bake a cake, I believe that I’m part of that message.”

Masterpiece Cakeshop is Back in the Wedding Cake Business! | Todd Starnes
Dear Aba,
Sorry to burst your bubble but while I do express criticism of select Christians upon occasion, I do not "bash Christians" wholesale like you and your disgusting clique of gay bashers have been doing here all week. Talk about hurting people? Stop kidding yourselves. You do it quite deliberately and proudly so own it, Don't think for a moment you fool any thinking person with these lame attempts to shift the blame for your class hatreds onto others or on fictions from popular old books. Most Christians adamantly disagree with your analyses and interpretations, because no real Jesus would attract committed haters like you. His character became popular because he was depicted as so unusually generous, understanding, and tolerant. Not the sicko, gay bashing freak you apparently imagine at all.

I bash all of religion (not religious people) because I'm an atheist. Duh! I don't believe in anything supernatural. And, by the way, I did attend some Christian school, many church services, and something called Christian Brigades I think,.. until a pastor grabbed and lifted me by the collar demanding I "Accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior (or some such crap) right now or else!" And you bet that did physically hurt, not to mention being publicly humiliated in front of my peers, but mostly just convinced me to utterly abandon any further efforts to test or accept all such nonsense like nothing else. So I thank that guy actually. Undoubtedly shaved many years off my desperately trying to fit in, assimilate, just be cool,.. like most kids go through.

No, it really made me stop and focus upon what I truly believed most important and meaningful in life like never before. And that was (still is) what makes sense because it's verifiable. You, on other hand, learned that others require a bunch fantasies pounded into them because that's exactly how you became indoctrinated. You were taught to hate others simply for having different convictions or no religious belief at all. My condolences. Sorry you had to endure all that. Stop repeating the same pattern of abuse.

Muslims make a wonderful journey to Mecca during their lifetime. All wear plain white attire and worship as equals. But you know why they really travel all that way, often across the globe? The true origin of all religion. Our common fascination with magic.
On the eastern corner of the Kaaba, to the left of the door, is the Black Stone, which according to Muslim tradition fell from heaven at the time of Adam and Eve. During Hajj pilgrims try to kiss the stone, emulating the kiss the Prophet Muhammad is believed to have placed on it.
Interestingly, you've probably read about genies, Sinbad, and his famous carpet..
the Magi. Matthew reports that they came "from the east" to worship the "king of the Jews".[2] The gospel never actually mentions the number of Magi, but most western Christian denominations have traditionally assumed them to have been three in number, based on the statement that they brought three gifts.[3] In Eastern Christianity, especially the Syriac churches, the Magi often number twelve.[4] Their identification as kings in later Christian writings is probably linked to Psalms 72:11, "May all kings fall down before him".[5][6]
Well,
Magi (/ˈmeɪdʒaɪ/; singular magus /ˈmeɪɡəs/; from Latin magus) denotes followers of Zoroastrianism or Zoroaster. The earliest known use of the word Magi is in the trilingual inscription written by Darius the Great, known as the Behistun Inscription. Old Persian texts, pre-dating the Hellenistic period, refer to a Magus as a Zurvanic, and presumably Zoroastrian, priest.

Pervasive throughout the Eastern Mediterranean and Western Asia until late antiquity and beyond, mágos, was influenced by (and eventually displaced) Greek goēs (γόης), the older word for a practitioner of magic, to include astrology, alchemy and other forms of esoteric knowledge. This association was in turn the product of the Hellenistic fascination for (Pseudo‑)Zoroaster, who was perceived by the Greeks to be the "Chaldean", "founder" of the Magi and "inventor" of both astrology and magic, a meaning that still survives in the modern-day words "magic" and "magician".
And the Black Stone is just the remains of a meteor
a small body of matter from outer space that enters the earth's atmosphere, becoming incandescent as a result of friction and appearing as a streak of light.
synonyms: falling star, shooting star, meteorite, meteoroid, bolide
"legend has it that he traveled to Earth on the tail of a meteor"
But it's also an impressive hunk of lodestone
A lodestone is a naturally magnetized piece of the mineral magnetite.[1][2] They are naturally occurring magnets, which can attract iron. The property of magnetism was first discovered in antiquity through lodestones.[3] Pieces of lodestone, suspended so they could turn, were the first magnetic compasses,[3][4][5][6] and their importance to early navigation is indicated by the name lodestone, which in Middle English means 'course stone' or 'leading stone',[7]from the now-obsolete meaning of lode as ‘journey, way’.
See "magnet" --- "magic" way back then, coincidentally at the dawn of Abrahamic religion. What, still here!? Never mind all this making actual sense of stuff. You don't care. It's tons more hating and fantasy worship for you. Get back to work! ;)
This represents Muslims
This is all you need to know about Muslims and their Islam... shit for brains

THE CRIMES OF THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved and criminal acts are seen as crimes to Muslims, except if they are committed by someone else. They are all holy, divine acts that their own prophet indulged in and therefore they have been given the stamp of validation as the moral code to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

• Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter–in–law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes:

Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.

Well floppy the problem is that the marketplace is the public and the baker does not take a day off or a minute off from his faith. The Court just indicated that Colorado cannot punish Christians in the marketplace. So what that boils down to is gay lifestyles vs faith. Faith is the only of the two that has expressed written Constitutional protections.

Besides, lifestyles run the gamut. Where would it stop? The Court has to think about LGBT terms like "gender fluid etc. etc". Why should ONLY LGBT lifestyles get to force their ideologies on Christians when others equally repugnant do not? The Court knows what it decides today will be used as a wedge for tomorrow. And the "lifestyles as race" wedge is already becoming the unworkable & unfair (to other repugnant lifestyles left arbitrarily out in the cold) rats nest I predicted it would be.

Plus the baker isn't asking each customer what they're going to do with that cookie or that eclaire or that sheet cake. It's when two men walk in & tell him they want a cake for their "wedding". At that moment the baker knows his talents will be utilized to promote a forbidden spiritual abomination. He cannot participate in the spread of homo values in any culture or he faces eternal fire for the mortal sin. (Jude 1). Marriage is THE epitome of a social icon. So long story short he can't be clipped from the public/marketplace for knowing if he participates in certain aspects of it his eternal soul will perish. People must be "respectful" of his passive refusal according to the edicts of his faith.

This applies only to other ideologies & lifestyles that are behavioral. Race & gender are innate & cant be punished. The Court is discovering this important distinction & we are going to hear more about it.

Yep. Somebody is butthurt about this USSC Decision.

Don't worry. Someday you will get over Lawrence, Hollingsworth, Windsor, and Obergefell.

Actually Windsor I don't have much problem with; other than individual states not inviting children into the contract-revisions they were attempting to make new terms that extinguish hope for life for beneficiaries to both a mother and father. But the 56 times Windsor averred that marriage is solely up to the states to define is a sound principle.

Too bad Obergefell pretended to draw from Windsor while ignoring the essence of Windsor (the reason she won: "states only define, not feds"). Talk about having your cake and eating it too! (since we're on a cake theme). Check out the 56 quotes from Windsor here: Lifestyle-Marriage Equality Slugout: State Authority vs Federal?

And you know this for a fact ----HOW exactly? Your say so is not enough. What proof do you offer?

again, it's not my job to prove that someone didn't exist, it's your job to prove that they did and they were the result of magical births... If your proof is the bible, the problem there is that same book has giants and talking snakes.

Next you may say Jesus and Pontius Pilate never existed.

Pontius Pilate existed... Jesus probably didn't. in fact, quite the contrary, there's a lot of evidence he was fabricated as a character in the 2nd century...

How do I know you exist!

Because I'm answering you back... Oh, never mind...

'Jesus Would Have Baked That Cake': Pastor Weighs in on Local Baker's Supreme Court Case -

cake-jesus-4.jpg
Na, Jesus was a carpenter

If you did that Isaac, Samson, and John the Baptist would not have been born. However, there are no miraculous births of children to any gay couple ever recorded.

None of those people actually existed... Well, maybe John the Baptist did, but there's no evidence his mom was old.

again, this same book claimed that snakes can talk, so you have to take it with a grain of salt.
Lol
Says an atheist...

Perhaps while the LGBTQ movement screams "help me we are such victims" the "movement" really has just been exposed for using hateful tactics.
What hateful tactics are you referring to ? Political activism ? Public protest? Calling out bigots for what they are ? What "hatful tactics" have gays used that blacks, women, other minorities have not used. ? You wont say because you don't want to be called a racist or a misogynist, but you wear the badge of anti gay proudly.

Did blacks and women use "hateful tactics" to gain voting rights and other rights? I do not see much difference. When people are oppressed they do what they have to do. When hate is directed at people they have a right to respond proportionately . I know your kind, hater have to hate. It is just a matter of who is the more convenient target that you can get away with - or think that you can get away with- at any point in history.
“Gay” is a choice...

The teaching is about charging interest, not making payment. The customer AGREES to the sin. He is not being forced to it.

Except all the 'teachings' about the gay sex are about the guys involved in it... not the guys they interact with in business.

See how that works? You can pull anything out of your ass using the bible.

They could just not offer a reason.

They could... but they'd look stupid doing it. And if they suddenly "discovered" that they didn't want to provide the service only after they found out the client was gay, one can draw ones own conclusions.

Gay woman walks into a bake shop.
Orders a generic wedding cake.
Baker asks "Are you gay?"
Woman replies "Does it matter?"
Baker says "Does to me!"
Woman asks "How so?"
Baker says "I don't bake cakes for gay weddings."
"Religious thing, you understand!"
Woman says "K, got it. In that case I'm not gay."
Baker bakes her a wedding cake.
Woman pays the baker then adds on her way out:
"Thanks, but it's for my son's wedding and he is."
That is why the right to refuse serve to anyone is the best policy for all concerned...
That way no one is controlled by someone else

Ruth Bader Ginsburg pens angry dissent from Supreme Court bakery ruling

GettyImages-691161228_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

Ginsburg wrote: “I strongly disagree with the Court’s conclusion that Craig and Mullins should lose this case.”
Asserting that the actions of the baker were discrimination, she wrote: “Phillips declined to make a cake he found offensive where the offensiveness of the product was determined solely by the identity of the customer requesting it.

Asserting that the actions of the baker were discrimination, she wrote: “Phillips declined to make a cake he found offensive where the offensiveness of the product was determined solely by the identity of the customer requesting it.

“When a couple contacts a bakery for a wedding cake, the product they are seeking is a cake celebrating their wedding — not a cake celebrating heterosexual weddings or same-sex weddings — and that is the service Craig and Mullins were denied
Like I said, the best policy is the right to refuse service to anybody… That way no one is controlling someone else

The Supreme Court basically whiffed on their decision

They set no precedent and failed to enforce guidelines for business that were established 50 years ago

Justice Thomas wanted a decisive decision.

They set no precedent and failed to enforce guidelines for business that were established 50 years ago

Every SCOTUS decision can be a precedent.

They passed on a real decision and sent it back to a lower court

Yeah they kicked the can down the road basically because of the staunch leftists on the court.
The Supreme Court had a chance to set a precedent

Instead, they punted
Na, Such things are none of the federal government business. Just like firearm ownership it’s none of their fucking federal government business

Then we are in exact agreement when it comes to lifestyles and ideologies. Do you believe for instance that LGBT lifestylists gets a special elevation from government while polygamists do not? That clearly violates the spirit of the 14th Amendment at its core.

I personally would have no problem with Polygamists getting the bigamy laws overturned. As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, no problem.
That's not how the law reads, nor what you are defending.

A person cannot be discriminated against because of his/her sexual preference. There is no "as long as" addition to the law.

His sexual preference is to marry as many wives as he likes, regardless of the spouse's opinion.

Why would you deny him this most crucial civil right?

We know why. We just want you to say it. Because to you, the law only applies to homos.

We need to tell the queers to just shut the fuck up. Nobody needs to be made to accept that vile lifestyle. Not in a country where we suppose to have Liberty.
In American a person is entitled to live any lifestyle they choose providing it's legal. How gays lead their life is up to them. No one says you have to associate with gays, go to gay bars, watch gay movies or read gay books. What they do behind closed doors is their business not yours just as what you do is your business.
Gays can do whatever they want most people don’t give two shits, That is why the right to refuse service to anybody is a good policy. That way no one is forcing their shit on someone else

I'd be afraid to eat it after forcing them to bake it. Don't piss off the chef before you order...just sayin'.

Anyway...instead of fighting this person..why not go to a gay baker who would love to have the business???
Yep, There is some common sense...

They could... but they'd look stupid doing it. And if they suddenly "discovered" that they didn't want to provide the service only after they found out the client was gay, one can draw ones own conclusions.

Well discovering someone is gay means a behavior is being pushed in your face. And by the way, nobody can be forced to condone or promote behaviors. Did you know that? That's the state establishing an official ideology; which is prohibited by Law.

Lol
Gay is best kept to oneself, That way you are not forcing your shit on someone else

Using terms like "fag" or "homo" or "cum guzzler" are expressions of childish homophobia.
Well..homophobia for sure. Childish? Nah..kids are not naturally homophobic. It take adults to program that into them.
Bullshit. Any normal boy would be offended, even sickened, at the thought of having sex with another male. That doesn't take training to be homophobic because it's not homophobic. It's being normal.
Bullshit. Homophobia is not about wanting or not wanting to have sex with another male. It's about hating some else for their decisions or who they are. What does it matter to you what someone else chooses to do with another consenting adult?
Homophobia is not natural..and it is declining rapidly in the US. That is what bothers many here on this board...their prejudices are not being passed on to the next generation.
Your political correctness makes you look like a pussy

Well discovering someone is gay means a behavior is being pushed in your face. And by the way, nobody can be forced to condone or promote behaviors. Did you know that? That's the state establishing an official ideology; which is prohibited by Law.

uh, no, when your state has a law that says you can't discriminate based on sexual orientation, you can't discriminate based on sexual orientation.

Period.

This isn't complicated.

Forum List

Back