Sure looks like a noose to me.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
1593181475754.png

Anybody with a working brain cell that isn't white.....knows good and damn well that effin rope is a noose. What should make us all shutter, is that the FBI said it isn't!!

But to my fellow black americans....I got the perfect noose to go around your necks and and and it will keep you alive and and and put a fuckin cop out of the choke hold business!!

1593181938092.png
1593181960667.png
1593182007288.png

View attachment 355342
Anybody with a working brain cell that isn't white.....knows good and damn well that effin rope is a noose. What should make us all shutter, is that the FBI said it isn't!!

But to my fellow black americans....I got the perfect noose to go around your necks and and and it will keep you alive and and and put a fuckin cop out of the choke hold business!!

View attachment 355346View attachment 355348View attachment 355349
You do realize that is a close up shot of a pice of string, right? The loop also doesnt slip and its barely big enough to fit 2 fingers in it.

Bubba lied!

View attachment 355342

You do realize that is a close up shot of a pice of string, right? The loop also doesnt slip and its barely big enough to fit 2 fingers in it.

Bubba lied!
That rope is as big around as a finger, Boy.

View attachment 355342

It doesn't look big enough to fit around anyone's neck and the rope doesn't looks strong enough to hold up a man's body.

Maybe its a "noose" for a baby.

In any event, I have no idea why NASCAR and Mr. Wallace decided to go to the Media with this. This is not "good publicity" for their sport or their organization. Not good for business at all.

View attachment 355342

What the FBI said is that is what there for months, was in use as a rope pull for an access door, and was not placed there by anyone wanting to intimidate BW.

The close up is also misleading as it makes the knot look far bigger than it actually was.

View attachment 355342

Bubba lied!
Bubba didn't lie... Bubba didn't even see it.

View attachment 355342

Bubba lied!
That rope is as big around as a finger, Boy.
No its not.

View attachment 355342

Bubba lied!
Bubba didn't lie... Bubba didn't even see it.
Then why did he go on Don Lemons show and delcare that it was a noose AFTER the FBI released their findings?if he didnt see it, why did he spread that lie?

View attachment 355342

images

I suspect some dude thought it would be a cute joke. Who ties a rope like that to pull down a garage door?

View attachment 355342

ALERT THE KARENS! This thread must be closed. NO LINK IN DA OP

View attachment 355342

Are you saying blacks belong in a dog collar? Does it come with a leash? That's really creepy.

View attachment 355342

It doesn't look big enough to fit around anyone's neck and the rope doesn't looks strong enough to hold up a man's body.

Maybe its a "noose" for a baby.

In any event, I have no idea why NASCAR and Mr. Wallace decided to go to the Media with this. This is not "good publicity" for their sport or their organization. Not good for business at all.
Mr. Wallace made statements with regard to the prohibition of the Confederate flag. As a black man he almost had to fabricate a racist attack to strengthen justification for his opposition to the Rebel flag.

View attachment 355342

Really?...maybe you could get your pinhead through that loop.....

Forum List

Back