🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sure seems like Islam can have a bad effect on some people

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Look what this “devotee” to the koran or muhammad or allah or whatever is his theological arguments did to his own mother. (horrifying)

My they get brainwashed easily. This is not mental illness on a large scale (to the secular psychologists out there). No, it is a diabolical spiritual element causing this.

ISIS thug executes his own mother in public

By Reuters January 8, 2016 | 1:49pm

Modal Trigger
C:\Users\jimv\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg

Photo: AP

BEIRUT — An Islamic State militant executed his own mother in public in the Syrian city of Raqqa because she had encouraged him to leave the group, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported on Friday.

The woman in her 40s had warned her son that a U.S.-backed alliance would wipe out Islamic State and had encouraged him to leave the city with her.

She was detained after he informed the group of her comments, according to the British-based Observatory, which monitors the war through a network of sources on the ground.

Citing local sources, the Observatory said the 20-year-old man executed his mother on Wednesday near the post office building where she worked in front of hundreds of people in Raqqa, a main base of operations for the group in Syria.

The Islamic State group, which controls wide areas of Syria and Iraq, has executed hundreds of people it has accused of working with its enemies or breaching of its ultra-conservative interpretation of Islam.

The Observatory reported on Dec. 29 that Islamic State had executed more than 2,000 Syrian civilians in the 18 months since it declared its “caliphate” over the territory it controls in Syria and Iraq. They included people killed on the grounds of homosexuality, practicing magic and apostasy.

It was not possible to independently verify the latest report.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/08/isis-thug-executes-his-own-mother-in-public/

Last edited:
Islam, not even compatible with itself...ie: Sunni vs. Shia

islam , not compatible with Western civilization Turkozka !!
Islam melds quite nicely with Western civilization...

Police: Gunman Said He Shot Philadelphia Cop in Islam's Name
Just waiting for this to be blamed on law abiding gun owners and the NRA. Shouldn't take long. Have already heard some on the left calling this just gun violence unrelated to anything Islamic.
It's not the placement of blame, but the lack of placement of blame.

weak minds, black hearts
You are doing no one any service with such a "happens-all-the-time" kind of response.

Are all people everywhere weak minded?
Are all people black hearted?
Would you agree that those who are susceptible to being recruited and brainwashed would be weak minded?
Would you agree that those who kill in the most brutal and senseless ways would be black hearted and without empathy for their victims?

As for happening all the time............. Over the last 50 years, over centuries, people have fought, killed persecuted and abused in the name of god, against all logic. Half my life I've been around people willing to perpetrate the host horrific violence because they believed that is what god wanted.
For me, it is happening all the time, and throughout my life. For people sitting in warm homes with giant screen TVs, watching the 7pm news it is only now becoming common place.

It is not doing anyone a service if you close your eyes and pretend it will go away rather than see the truth behind the causes or growing frequency

i'm kinda wondering where all the islam apologists are , they seem to be hiding out and not contributing ehh ??

weak minds, black hearts
You are doing no one any service with such a "happens-all-the-time" kind of response.

Would you agree that those who are susceptible to being recruited and brainwashed would be weak minded?
Would you agree that those who kill in the most brutal and senseless ways would be black hearted and without empathy for their victims?

As for happening all the time............. Over the last 50 years, over centuries, people have fought, killed persecuted and abused in the name of god, against all logic. Half my life I've been around people willing to perpetrate the host horrific violence because they believed that is what god wanted.
For me, it is happening all the time, and throughout my life. For people sitting in warm homes with giant screen TVs, watching the 7pm news it is only now becoming common place.

It is not doing anyone a service if you close your eyes and pretend it will go away rather than see the truth behind the causes or growing frequency

No, I really do not agree with the way you describe this current monstrousness.

Weak minds, for some, perhaps. But not on the scale it has converted. It is a dark spirit causing these zealots to murder and hate and blow themselves up just to kill as many women and children as they can. You discount some profound elements by just calling it the product of weak minds. There are many intelligent Islamic minds who are in charge of many of these cells. Highly intelligent Muslims are as dedicated to causing total brutal murders and fomenting the most sinister of hate.

And, no, this is not the same as just any war over the centuries or one people not getting along with another people. It is far more evil than that. Go access http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheList.htm and read how many murderous attacks occur every month, every week, every day across the globe by Islamic terrorism. You will be shocked! How many evil acts by Islam! Not religion. Islam! Who beheads three 11 year old girls walking to school in a country road in Indonesia because they object to girls going to school? Repeat that evil act 25,000 times since 9/11/01.

of course its the religion of 'islam' Turzovka !!
I know that.

What does not sit well with me is secular minds get sickened and horrified by all this violence and say Religion is the cause of all wars and hatred. And in so doing, they implicate ALL religions, not just Islam. The devil has claimed a victory. He has alienated people from Christ at the same time they reject Islam and all religion.

That is why I say the devil is using Islam to destroy the one true God in the hearts and minds of so many.

of course its the religion of 'islam' Turzovka !!
I know that.

What does not sit well with me is secular minds get sickened and horrified by all this violence and say Religion is the cause of all wars and hatred. And in so doing, they implicate ALL religions, not just Islam. The devil has claimed a victory. He has alienated people from Christ at the same time they reject Islam and all religion.

That is why I say the devil is using Islam to destroy the one true God in the hearts and minds of so many.
Islam is the devils religion.

well , while I am Christian I just see this war as Western civilization versus savage islam Turkovka .

well , while I am Christian I just see this war as Western civilization versus savage islam Turkovka .
Fine, I am sure you have thought this through.

For me, it is even worse than that. It is apocalyptic. Islam is at war with everyone and with itself. It is corrupted because it has blasphemed the savior and turned to murder and oppression.

What civilization or culture is Islam not against? They hate each other even. In Genesis 16 the Lord prophesied. It would be a wild donkey of a man living in hostility with all its brothers. I challenge anyone to go read thereligionofpeace.com and the list of atrocities committed by those in the name of Islam since 9/11/01. Pick any year, any month and just read. Day after day after day, murder after murder. If someone just tortured themselves and read the list they might realize there is something else going on here. It's not just a difference of ideas.

weak minds, black hearts

No, I really do not agree with the way you describe this current monstrousness.

Weak minds, for some, perhaps. But not on the scale it has converted. It is a dark spirit causing these zealots to murder and hate and blow themselves up just to kill as many women and children as they can. You discount some profound elements by just calling it the product of weak minds. There are many intelligent Islamic minds who are in charge of many of these cells. Highly intelligent Muslims are as dedicated to causing total brutal murders and fomenting the most sinister of hate.

And, no, this is not the same as just any war over the centuries or one people not getting along with another people. It is far more evil than that. Go access http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheList.htm and read how many murderous attacks occur every month, every week, every day across the globe by Islamic terrorism. You will be shocked! How many evil acts by Islam! Not religion. Islam! Who beheads three 11 year old girls walking to school in a country road in Indonesia because they object to girls going to school? Repeat that evil act 25,000 times since 9/11/01.

Intelligence and weak minded can be within a person. They can get straight "A"s and still be sustainable to pressure and be convinced to go along or to act in ways not normally in their nature. They can be bullies. They can be willing to join groups to feel wanted and "one of the boys"
Religious zealots have throughout time manipulated vast numbers of people. Some of the evil men in history could spellbind a nation. You think those who feel lost to their faith or nation could not be weak enough or that they would not want to feel like they belong and serving god?

Forum List

Back