Surge this!

the why do you support the surrender bill

you have to learn to start answering a few questions before you can ask anymore..... or certainly before you get any answers from me, you need to provide me with a bunch of answers to get us back to somewhere near even.

I have never denied that the surge is not showing signs of progress. I only doubt your assertion that it has resulted in a 60% decrease in American casualties. can you either back that up, or retract it or shut up?

try again.

you have to learn to start answering a few questions before you can ask anymore..... or certainly before you get any answers from me, you need to provide me with a bunch of answers to get us back to somewhere near even.

I undestand why you can't answer the question

It would require you to tell the truth

no...the only reason I am done answering your questions is that you never answer any of mine. when you do, then I will.

Let me know when you are ready to start doing that.

we know you can bluster and obfuscate...but can you support your own words? that is the question.

Let me know when you find yourself ready to try that.

I'll wait patiently.

The last thing any Bush hating lib wants to hear is any good news from Iraq

They are already in a state of hysteria over the growing Bush economy

There is only so much good news libs can handle

Why don't you tell me about a news story you've seen lately that has been slanted to the left by the "librul" media.

oh you know.... there are hardly ever any human interest news stories about American GIs helping little Iraqi children get their kittens down from trees....there are hardly ever any stories about the US building schools... there are just those pesky articles about car bombs blowing up in crowded marketplaces killing scores of civilians and IED's along the roadside killing American GI's as they drive through the mean streets of Baghdad with figurative targets on the sides of their humvees.

RSR seems to think "if it bleeds, it leads" is a uniquely "liberal" news media practice.

Maineman posts:

And YOU think it isn't? What cave have you been living in?:rolleyes:

I do not think it is a uniquely liberal practice, no. I think ALL news organizations in ALL media of ALL philosophical persuasions operate under that exact same principle. Are you suggesting that you disagree with that premise, caveman? :rolleyes:

oh you know.... there are hardly ever any human interest news stories about American GIs helping little Iraqi children get their kittens down from trees....there are hardly ever any stories about the US building schools... there are just those pesky articles about car bombs blowing up in crowded marketplaces killing scores of civilians and IED's along the roadside killing American GI's as they drive through the mean streets of Baghdad with figurative targets on the sides of their humvees.

RSR seems to think "if it bleeds, it leads" is a uniquely "liberal" news media practice.

Yeah not only that but I don't think we get much credit for rebuilding shit that we blew up in the first place.

I do not think it is a uniquely liberal practice, no. I think ALL news organizations in ALL media of ALL philosophical persuasions operate under that exact same principle. Are you suggesting that you disagree with that premise, caveman? :rolleyes:

This is the only way conservatives can live with themselves anymore. They lie to themselves that all the bad news they've created can't be trusted.

This is the only way conservatives can live with themselves anymore. They lie to themselves that all the bad news they've created can't be trusted.

The liberal media has a long history of pushing fake news stories and staged photos to slant the news to fit their agenda

Well Duh!

Who else am I going to blame?

Those bombs certainly weren't dropped on Iraq by Palau or New Zealand were they?

Who else should get the blame for destroying Iraq RSR?

Try the terrorists and Saddam

Or does that make to much sense for you to understand?

Forum List

Back