Surprise! Cruz votes with Democrats after trying to block spending plan

Even the Republicans agree with me. He's a nut

Republican senator joins with Democrats to protest Cruz tactics - First Read

Republicans joined with Democrats late Thursday in a rare expression of angst at Sen. Ted Cruz for delaying a vote on legislation to keep the government funded past Monday.

I can't find the word nut kidrocks. Maybe you can point out to me where Senator Corker called Cruz a nut.

And after days of behind-the-scenes grumbling, Republican frustration toward their conservative colleagues went public. Republican Sen. Bob Corker, Tenn., joined with Democrats to criticize the delay as needless.

Corker said GOP leaders in the House had told him “they would like to get the piece of legislation over there from the Senate as quickly as possible so they can respond.”

Corker went so far as to suggest that Cruz – who received bountiful media coverage for his 21-hour speech against Obamacare – was only delaying the vote because he had already advised outside conservative groups that the key vote would come Friday, and he wished to put on a “show” for them.

“It's not the Republican side that's asking to stall -- we only have two Republican senators who are asking to push this off,” Corker said

Read between the lines sister. Get real.

There's nothing to read. If there is one thing that Republicans and Democrats have come to realize is that Cruz is a formidable force.

You can attempt to slough him off with all your silly name calling all you want, but it won't change the basic fact that the man and his resume are killer.

You really should read his biography on line. I know I always take the time to research my enemies in politics.

It pays off to know exactly who your enemy is and what they are capable of.

I can't find the word nut kidrocks. Maybe you can point out to me where Senator Corker called Cruz a nut.

And after days of behind-the-scenes grumbling, Republican frustration toward their conservative colleagues went public. Republican Sen. Bob Corker, Tenn., joined with Democrats to criticize the delay as needless.

Corker said GOP leaders in the House had told him “they would like to get the piece of legislation over there from the Senate as quickly as possible so they can respond.”

Corker went so far as to suggest that Cruz – who received bountiful media coverage for his 21-hour speech against Obamacare – was only delaying the vote because he had already advised outside conservative groups that the key vote would come Friday, and he wished to put on a “show” for them.

“It's not the Republican side that's asking to stall -- we only have two Republican senators who are asking to push this off,” Corker said

There's nothing to read. If there is one thing that Republicans and Democrats have come to realize is that Cruz is a formidable force.

You can attempt to slough him off with all your silly name calling all you want, but it won't change the basic fact that the man and his resume are killer.

You really should read his biography on line. I know I always take the time to research my enemies in politics.

Cruz is in campaign mode with an eye on 2016. That's all.

And you are a dufus. That's all.

And you are a dufus. That's all.

Your momma!

Treasury Ran $98 Billion Deficit in July--But Debt Stayed Exactly $16,699,396,000,000 | CNS News

They've been cooking the books since July.............

Which is why the cost for 2 months in the current bill is so much higher. They have to back pay the debt from portions cooked to delay the Shut Down..............

Guess what would happen to "us" if we raided a union pension to pay our bills.

We'd be thrown into Jail, same as if we forged money as is done in Gov't and da Markets, aka Derivatives.

:eusa_hand:

Treasury Ran $98 Billion Deficit in July--But Debt Stayed Exactly $16,699,396,000,000 | CNS News

They've been cooking the books since July.............

Which is why the cost for 2 months in the current bill is so much higher. They have to back pay the debt from portions cooked to delay the Shut Down..............

Guess what would happen to "us" if we raided a union pension to pay our bills.

We'd be thrown into Jail, same as if we forged money as is done in Gov't and da Markets, aka Derivatives.

:eusa_hand:

Can you imagine the uproar if it was a pub president raiding union pensions to fund his wars in the Middle East.

The mainstream GOP leaders and membership, with some heartache, is continues taking back the party from the reactionary far right, many of whom "were good and decent souls" who lost their bearing in the visceral reaction to a changing America that they do not and do not want to understand.

They stand for the worthless portions of the past, listen to people who use them and their votes and their money for worthless and even evil things, and are just "too easily swayed by their 'friends'" in the Tea Party.

Forum List

Back