Surprise: New Amnesty Bill Includes $5,000 Penalty for Hiring Americans

US Citizenship is now for sale even for the working class.

It has ALWAYS been available for purchase to the wealthy, of course.

You can't possibly be serious.

Name me one recognized business that currently only employs illegal immigrants.

Sure there's an incentive now to hire illegal immigrants, but it's also illegal.

With this new amnesty bill employers will legally be able to fire all their legal employees and hire illegal immigrants that won't impose any penalties or healthcare costs on them.

So, are you advocating that Obamacare be modified to cover illegals?

If not, what is your point?

Please quote the actual provision in the bill that has this fine, please.

To do this one would need access the the 1200 page bill, do you have access? Wasn't that another promise from Obama that we would get at least 3 days to see a bill before it was voted on? Of course it was and like so much else with Obama it turned out to be a big fib.

Hey, I want my lettace picked on the cheap too. And I am not poor and black and need to worry about low skilled people taking more of the jobs I am qualified for. And I am approaching retirement age so I want more paying into SS. But that does not change the fact that what they are doing to us just ain't right. I am glad McCain lost he is such a dick.

Here are two articles that indicate that Cruz's comments were fact checked and found to be valid.

Ted Cruz vs. the Gang of ObamaCare tax on hiring American citizens | Human Events

Impeach Obama Today: Senate Amnesty bill fines employers $5000 if they hire citizens over newly legalized aliens, Ted Cruz kindly informs us

Sure there's an incentive now to hire illegal immigrants, but it's also illegal.

With this new amnesty bill employers will legally be able to fire all their legal employees and hire illegal immigrants that won't impose any penalties or healthcare costs on them.

Does it need modified? How can we let millions of people in America live without healthcare?

Sounds like more conservatives having difficulties understanding the English language

But if Ted Cruz said so, it must be right

What's so hard to understand?

Amnestied immigrants are exempt from Obamacare.

Therefore businesses are exempt from paying penalties for them.

Which means that there will be an incentive to hire illegal immigrants and not US citizens.

Get it?

Imagine that...

Maybe Republicans should push a bill to get immigrants covered by Obamacare

Maybe we should just get rid of Obamacare.:cool:

Health Insurance should remain private, so getting rid of Obamacare would be a good step toward solving your problem.

It seems like Cruz and the Examiner can't get their lies coordinated!

The penalty isn't tax-deductible.

So while the $3,000 is taken out of your income, you're still taxed on the amount earned before the penalty was taken out.

In the end, the total penalty to employers is give or take $5,000.
Why don't you shut us all up and post the actual wording?

Can you find the actual wording, if so post the like and we can find the loop hole. As of now I can't find the bill on line.

To do this one would need access the the 1200 page bill, do you have access? Wasn't that another promise from Obama that we would get at least 3 days to see a bill before it was voted on? Of course it was and like so much else with Obama it turned out to be a big fib.

Hey, I want my lettace picked on the cheap too. And I am not poor and black and need to worry about low skilled people taking more of the jobs I am qualified for. And I am approaching retirement age so I want more paying into SS. But that does not change the fact that what they are doing to us just ain't right. I am glad McCain lost he is such a dick.

Here are two articles that indicate that Cruz's comments were fact checked and found to be valid.

Ted Cruz vs. the Gang of ObamaCare tax on hiring American citizens | Human Events

Impeach Obama Today: Senate Amnesty bill fines employers $5000 if they hire citizens over newly legalized aliens, Ted Cruz kindly informs us
Anyone with a working brain has had access to every version of the bill, of course, that leaves out the Right. But I love how your complete utter ignorance makes Obama a "Fibber." :asshole:

And your 2 links are worthless, everyone knows the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood lie in packs.

You can look up any bill in the House or Senate at Thomas.gov, this bill is S. 744

Bill Summary & Status - 113th Congress (2013 - 2014) - S.744 - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Last edited:

Anyone with a working brain has had access to every version of the bill, of course, that leaves out the Right. But I love how your complete utter ignorance makes Obama a "Fibber." :asshole:

And your 2 links are worthless, everyone knows the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood lie in packs.

You can look up any bill in the House or Senate at Thomas.gov, this bill is S. 744

Bill Summary & Status - 113th Congress (2013 - 2014) - S.744 - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

And I'm sure you've read every single word yourself. :eusa_whistle:

What is with liberals that they post BS that can be easily found to be lies? You do know everyone has access to google?

Here is a analysis of his promises:

Promise: Post Bills Online Before Signing Them - The Promise Audit - National Journal Online

Again a helpless wingnut. I downloaded the SEARCHABLE pdf file and and did a search of the entire document. There is no such loophole, that is why no one can link to the exact words, so pathological liar Cruz must be taking something out of context and making up his own interpretation, which is what the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood ALWAYS does!

So in a nutshell, businesses could simply fire all their employees that are natural-born US citizens and legal immigrants and save $5,000 on each one by re-hiring RPIs.

No one has provided evidence of Cruz's claim of a $5000 fine for hiring an American citizen.

When you stop to think about it, does the claim make the slightest bit of sense?Nope.

"This bill says if an employer hires a citizen or a legal immigrant, the IRS can impose a $5,000 penalty on that employer."

Ask your employer if he believes he will be fined $5000 every time he hires a new employee from now on. I assure you, he won't buy it and will demand evidence.

It is an extraordinary claim which requires extraordinary evidence.

Really ? Like Obama does anything that makes sense......

What is with liberals that they post BS that can be easily found to be lies? You do know everyone has access to google?

Here is a analysis of his promises:

Promise: Post Bills Online Before Signing Them - The Promise Audit - National Journal Online
Again you cite nothing to show that S.744 did not have at least 72 hours. The final bill was online Fri 21, 2013 evening and voted on and passed on Thurs 27, 2013. That sure seems like at least 72 hours.
But thank you for again for lying when you call Libs liars.

I guess the WaPo gave Cruz's claim three Pinocchios. Then they updated their site and said that although true the impact would not be as great as Cruz claims, they still gave him three pinocios. Of course we have found that with bill passed by congress the cost is never what they say. So for the WaPo to give three Pinocchios to Cruz even though he was right tells me that the WaPo is nothing more then a bird cage liner.

Again a helpless wingnut. I downloaded the SEARCHABLE pdf file and and did a search of the entire document. There is no such loophole, that is why no one can link to the exact words, so pathological liar Cruz must be taking something out of context and making up his own interpretation, which is what the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood ALWAYS does!

It is in there in the document the WaPo even agrees. I think you searching for something you don't want to find and not finding it is not surprising at all. Cruz didn't lie, you're not either because you really don't know and are spouting what you want to believe.

Continue in your course and you will be a liar.

Forum List

Back