Surprise: New Amnesty Bill Includes $5,000 Penalty for Hiring Americans

Business wants to hire immigrants with degrees because they think Republicans are too stupid to do the job. Republicans don't have the education so they can't compete. The immigrants business wants to hire went to American schools. The same schools Republicans think are too liberal and only for "snobs".

And why Republicans are whining when hoist on their own petard? I don't know. They are getting what they asked for.

Businesses want to hire them because they don't have to supply them with health care.

Business could move overseas and not supply healthcare the way Mitt did with his business.

Business wants to hire immigrants with degrees because they are educated. And many are educated in American colleges and universities. Republicans make fun of both education and American schools. What business would want them?

Business wants to hire immigrants with degrees because they think Republicans are too stupid to do the job. Republicans don't have the education so they can't compete. The immigrants business wants to hire went to American schools. The same schools Republicans think are too liberal and only for "snobs".

And why Republicans are whining when hoist on their own petard? I don't know. They are getting what they asked for.

Businesses want to hire them because they don't have to supply them with health care.

Business could move overseas and not supply healthcare the way Mitt did with his business.

Business wants to hire immigrants with degrees because they are educated. And many are educated in American colleges and universities. Republicans make fun of both education and American schools. What business would want them?

Come back when you understand that 2=2=4, not 3.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999...

Come back when you understand that 2=2=4, not 3.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999...

Well it could if they rounded one of them up. Just sayin. :)

I guess you're making a point. But clearly, what ever the "point", it's very, very, small.

Anyone with a working brain has had access to every version of the bill, of course, that leaves out the Right. But I love how your complete utter ignorance makes Obama a "Fibber." :asshole:

And your 2 links are worthless, everyone knows the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood lie in packs.

You can look up any bill in the House or Senate at Thomas.gov, this bill is S. 744

Bill Summary & Status - 113th Congress (2013 - 2014) - S.744 - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

page 175:

‘‘(3) INELIGIBILITY FOR PUBLIC BENEFITS.—
‘‘(A) IN GENERAL.—An alien who has been
granted registered provisional immigrant status
under this section is not eligible for any Federal
means-tested public benefit (as defined and im-
plemented in section 403 of the Personal Re-
sponsibility and Work Opportunity Reconcili-
ation Act of 1996 (8 U.S.C. 1613)).
‘‘(B) AUDITS.—The Secretary of Health
and Human Services shall conduct regular au-
dits to ensure that registered provisional immi-
grants are not fraudulently receiving any of the
benefits described in subparagraph (A).

My guess is that you liberals will continue to applaud your government until one of you is turned down for a job because an RPI is more cost-effective for the company.

When we look out our country, we don't just look after fellow conservatives; we look after everybody. And this bill affects everybody. White, black, purple, Democrat, Republican, you name it.

Last edited:
Anyone with a working brain has had access to every version of the bill, of course, that leaves out the Right. But I love how your complete utter ignorance makes Obama a "Fibber." :asshole:

And your 2 links are worthless, everyone knows the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood lie in packs.

You can look up any bill in the House or Senate at Thomas.gov, this bill is S. 744

Bill Summary & Status - 113th Congress (2013 - 2014) - S.744 - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

page 175:

ation Act of 1996
(8 U.S.C. 1613)).

My guess is that you liberals will continue to applaud your government until one of you is turned down for a job because an RPI is more cost-effective for the company.

When we look out our country, we don't just look after fellow conservatives; we look after everybody. And this bill affects everybody. White, black, purple, Democrat, Republican, you name it.
So the "loophole" is from a GOP Congress law from 1996. Damn that Obama!

Sounds like more conservatives having difficulties understanding the English language

But if Ted Cruz said so, it must be right

hey dumbass, why do they need 1200 pages, to say, make em legal, I think one should be sufficient, dont you?

I guess you're making a point. But clearly, what ever the "point", it's very, very, small.

The point is you do not understand the difference between arithmetic and math, so explaining complex concepts used in business to you is impossible.

page 175:

ation Act of 1996
(8 U.S.C. 1613)).

So the "loophole" is from a GOP Congress law from 1996. Damn that Obama!

Since we are not the ones being deceived by they Republican Party, which supports this bill, what does that make you?

To do this one would need access the the 1200 page bill, do you have access? Wasn't that another promise from Obama that we would get at least 3 days to see a bill before it was voted on? Of course it was and like so much else with Obama it turned out to be a big fib.

Hey, I want my lettace picked on the cheap too. And I am not poor and black and need to worry about low skilled people taking more of the jobs I am qualified for. And I am approaching retirement age so I want more paying into SS. But that does not change the fact that what they are doing to us just ain't right. I am glad McCain lost he is such a dick.

Here are two articles that indicate that Cruz's comments were fact checked and found to be valid.

Ted Cruz vs. the Gang of ObamaCare tax on hiring American citizens | Human Events

Impeach Obama Today: Senate Amnesty bill fines employers $5000 if they hire citizens over newly legalized aliens, Ted Cruz kindly informs us

This link has a search engine built in and I find no mention of that sort of 'penalty'

Immigration reform bill: Full text - Politico Staff - POLITICO.com

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Did you search for the exemption to Obamacare, because the penalty is in Obamacare, and the this bill provides an exemption for employers who hire RPIs.

Thank you. Good point.
Also wonder how many companies with waivers will be hiring our new citizens...

Forum List

Back