Survivor. Are you watching?

Not on here for another 40 minutes. But I don't mind spoilers. :)

I'm one of those people that reads the last page of a book before starting it. Why? Cuz I like to see what led up to the ending. I know I know. I'm weird.
I also read survivorsucks board...so I know what to look for that they are all bitching about, lol.

Not on here for another 40 minutes. But I don't mind spoilers. :)

I'm one of those people that reads the last page of a book before starting it. Why? Cuz I like to see what led up to the ending. I know I know. I'm weird.
I also read survivorsucks board...so I know what to look for that they are all bitching about, lol.

The merge doesn't happen tonight.

Oh. Ok. Next week?

30 more minutes! And sooprise sooprise..>I haven't left for SS yet to take a peek. :lol:

I dislike, very much, Morgan, and the dreadlock chick. Blech.

The "brain" tribe should have gotten rid of Miss Toss The Rice a long time ago. She is totally worthless at ANYTHING in this game. Sheesh.

Not a merge next week, more like a switch. Well, Brawn ought to have the numbers on most of the new tribes, Beauty as well but Brains will probably be split up into two tribes. There are fourteen people left I think, so two tribes of seven makes the most sense.

Brains kept J'Tia long enough for her to screw up both the reward and the immunity challenges tonight and Cass in particular is getting the "swap victim outsider" edit. LJ really looks good, still the winner's edit so far.

So glad they finally got rid of that worthless nuclear engineer......she should've gone two weeks ago. I can't believe the Braun was ready to throw the game.....and the Brains were so bad, they wouldn't let them....that was too funny.

Well, I'm glad they're merging, because I think Spencer will have a better chance away from Kass and Tasha. He was working so hard to help win the challenge and T'jia was just awful....she couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag.

Not a merge next week, more like a switch. Well, Brawn ought to have the numbers on most of the new tribes, Beauty as well but Brains will probably be split up into two tribes. There are fourteen people left I think, so two tribes of seven makes the most sense.

Brains kept J'Tia long enough for her to screw up both the reward and the immunity challenges tonight and Cass in particular is getting the "swap victim outsider" edit. LJ really looks good, still the winner's edit so far.

Yes, mixing it up...I do not like the division of 3 teams, so 2 will be better. I wonder if the cops will get split up. I can't decide yet if the male cop will be one of the villains to love or hate.

Cliff is smart and strong. His sports career honed his strategical insight and ability to work with others. I don't like the male cop but I think it was a good decision to take advantage of Cliff's blind spot tonight and get him out of the game.

Last edited:
I don't like the male cop. At all. I also don't much care for Dreadlock chick.

Comes on here in 2 hours. Yes, I looked at the spoiler tag, lol. But I won't comment on it cuz others on the west coast are like me...waiting.

Well, hopefully everyone except maybe those in Hawaii have already seen tonight's episode.
It was weird how the new teams turned out....the Braun remained intact except for losing Sarah, the girl cop. I like LJ, and I'm glad that he didn't get eliminated. Cliff, I'm sure he's a millionaire already....not sad to see him go.

The other team is kinda mixed up....the three Brains ended up in the same team, and 3 from beauty and the girl cop. Kinda felt sorry for Sarah (girl cop), she seems to be all alone, and she had it going with the Tony (guy cop) when she was with the Braun.

What I didn't like tonight was the food competition. I thought it was totally unfair. In one of the turns, they had Alexis pitted against two males...no match whatsoever. They picked her off that pole in no time and dragged her over the finish line. They ended up losing, but I think mostly because they had guys against gals.....

Yeah, it was an ill-conceived food challenge. I'm guessing not much planning went into it. Probably they would have had some other challenge if the brain team hadn't made them need to reshuffle the tribes to get a reset so the brain team could join a team which had some rice.

In the immunity challenge, I don't think the guy cop was following the rules -- I don't think he was always holding onto the thing he was supposed to hold onto. If his team had squeaked out a win I'd be doing replay and then I'd be upset if I was right. But it's moot now. The other team won and I'm glad.

Last edited:
Last night's episode was a little underwhelming for me. I too agree that the food challenge was pretty much a given. But oh well. You would think a food reward would be nutritious foods though instead of all junk food. :)

Still we watch every week just to see what will happen next.

Last night's episode was a little underwhelming for me. I too agree that the food challenge was pretty much a given. But oh well. You would think a food reward would be nutritious foods though instead of all junk food. :)

I know....I saw all those donuts, cookies and other sweet stuff and all I could think was, "yuck they're going to get a stomach ache from eating all that junk" considering their empty stomachs......:(

I know....I saw all those donuts, cookies and other sweet stuff and all I could think was, "yuck they're going to get a stomach ache from eating all that junk" considering their empty stomachs......:(

No kidding. But then food isn't that much of an issue for the contestants any more is it? Their diet may be really boring, but you don't hear them complain about being really hungry either. But even slow starvation is hard on a body's organs and maybe there were some health concerns or liability issues? I don't know, but the 'survivor' aspect of Survivor just doesn't seem the same to me. Maybe the problem is me. :)

No kidding. But then food isn't that much of an issue for the contestants any more is it? Their diet may be really boring, but you don't hear them complain about being really hungry either. But even slow starvation is hard on a body's organs and maybe there were some health concerns or liability issues? I don't know, but the 'survivor' aspect of Survivor just doesn't seem the same to me. Maybe the problem is me. :)

Looks like they are running out of ideas to keep it interesting, but their challenges seem to be getting more challenging... the food challenge last night seemed overly harsh....and dangerous, I thought for sure someone was going to get seriously hurt. When they were struggling to get the person away from the pole, I thought someone was going to get strangled....I'm not sure that as a woman I would want to put myself in such danger -literally wrestling with a man....:mad:

Looks like they are running out of ideas to keep it interesting, but their challenges seem to be getting more challenging... the food challenge last night seemed overly harsh....and dangerous, I thought for sure someone was going to get seriously hurt. When they were struggling to get the person away from the pole, I thought someone was going to get strangled....I'm not sure that as a woman I would want to put myself in such danger -literally wrestling with a man....:mad:

The very strong possibility of serious injury occured to me during that too.

That reward challenge last week was unfair, but the last leg was sort of funny seeing all them try to drag Cliff like that. You'd think the show would be wide open to a liability suit with such a physical challenge but it would've been fairer with same-sex teams only.

Long time ago, weight loss reports were major spoilers but now they feed the contestants so much, they are worthless in trying to determine who goes the far and who doesn't. Cliff was just a victim of the swap and he won't be the last. I was surprised to see his tribe go to TC, but they probably won't go next time. There is a sub-plot going on between the two cops that are now on opposing tribes that can't be resolved until the merge. Sarah is in a poor position now and Tony is getting anything but a winner's edit.

Then LJ again . . . he was getting a winner's edit again throughout last episode, always narrating and giving strategical insight confessionals. And then he has an idol, he has to go far but I want to know what's going on with Kass - her tribemates on Twitter hate her, including a few that haven't even been on a tribe with her yet. It's not a problem with the other two former Brains, just her, so does she backstab deep into the game?

Forum List

Back