Survivor Frontman: How Dare Kim Davis and Huckabee Use 'Eye of the Tiger'

If there was no admission fee to get into this event, then there is probably no case.

You think fundraising wasn't a major purpose for that circus?
Yes! I think it wasn't. No "donation" was required for attendance. Now a $10,000 a plate dinner would be a fund raiser.

The donations weren't expected from those in attendance. Hillbillies all over the country sprained their arms snatching their wallets out to send the media whore some cash.

"Outraged" ! Lol !!! Typical lib !
Misuse of intellectual property is serious business, bringing that song into such a highly charged political situation gives the owner of that song every right to publicly take exception. If some democrat were to just use a Toby Keith song for a political stunt (as if) he would break his neck getting to a news camera to protest and you would be behind him 110%.
We should never see you trying to quote Bible verses if this is how you feel about it then.
I only ever quote the words of Jesus, the only part of Christianity that really matters, the rest is just a bunch of spiritual smoke and mirrors written by much lesser men for their own furtherance.

Well, Jesus didn't write the Bible. There's no actual recording of Jesus saying stuff, just what "lesser men [wrote] for their own furtherance."
In your OP. Still ain't this one's words so quit abusing them.

I need a translation please.

If there was no admission fee to get into this event, then there is probably no case.

You think fundraising wasn't a major purpose for that circus?
Yes! I think it wasn't. No "donation" was required for attendance. Now a $10,000 a plate dinner would be a fund raiser.

The donations weren't expected from those in attendance. Hillbillies all over the country sprained their arms snatching their wallets out to send the media whore some cash.
Which means there is no case.

0908-sub-kim-davis-facebook-6.jpg

That picture is just sooo twisted.
She really should wear a bra.

Huck sure has gotten some Prius-like mileage out of this one.

Survivor frontman Frankie Sullivan should be thankful that anyone even remembers Survivor and the song Eye of the Tiger.

That's likely the whole reason for the "outrage" :)laugh:) here. The has been probably saw a chance to get his band back in the news.

Survivor frontman Frankie Sullivan is outraged Mike Huckabee carted out the freshly-freed Rowan County clerk Kim Davis to their song, "Eye of the Tiger," and we've learned the group is now considering a lawsuit.

A sobbing Davis appeared in Grayson, Kentucky, arm-in-arm with Huckabee, as the song roared through the loud speakers.

The group is hedging on its plan of attack, but the band's rep tells us they are determined to protect the integrity of their music.

Huckabee obviously didn't hear about the whole "Rockin' in a Free World" thing.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/08/kim-davis-eye-of-the-tiger-survivor-mike-huckabee-rally/

Only in America. The whole world must be laughing.

That first picture looks like a Hee Haw reunion.

Misuse of intellectual property is serious business, bringing that song into such a highly charged political situation gives the owner of that song every right to publicly take exception. If some democrat were to just use a Toby Keith song for a political stunt (as if) he would break his neck getting to a news camera to protest and you would be behind him 110%.

I agree! Oh, and fuck Toby Keith! God bless the Dixie Chicks!

Whatever happened to the Dixie Chumps ? :biggrin:
The Dixie Chicks are still out there, and still making great music. Love the fiddle. :D

Survivor frontman Frankie Sullivan is outraged Mike Huckabee carted out the freshly-freed Rowan County clerk Kim Davis to their song, "Eye of the Tiger," and we've learned the group is now considering a lawsuit.

A sobbing Davis appeared in Grayson, Kentucky, arm-in-arm with Huckabee, as the song roared through the loud speakers.

The group is hedging on its plan of attack, but the band's rep tells us they are determined to protect the integrity of their music.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/08/kim-davis-eye-of-the-tiger-survivor-mike-huckabee-rally/

Aw....since when did liberals become so intolerant and judgemental?

I'm so glad you demonic twats are outraged. Wait until she defies the judges order by telling her deputies not to issue butt sex licenses.

Aw....since when did liberals become so intolerant and judgemental?

Telling the truth is intolerant and judgemental?

I'm so glad you demonic twats are outraged. Wait until she defies the judges order by telling her deputies not to issue butt sex licenses.

You are a really horrible and hate filled person. Your life must be terrible.

Survivor Frontman -- How Dare Kim Davis and Huckabee Use 'Eye of the Tiger'

You are a really horrible and hate filled person. Your life must be terrible.

Bless your heart!

So are you still coming to the Christmas party this year?

But these are not your words so you are infringing.
You think the religious right owns the exclusive rights to Jesus Christ? LOL you guys only care what he allegedly was doing for three days. Do not be offended if I try to remind you of what he said before Religious conservatives killed him.
Actually I personally think you are simply a hypocrite as you claim you do not believe in the Lord's word yet you desire to use it for your own purpose against those who do believe it. Again you claim certain proprietor rights are protected and yet in other threads you do nothing more than try to bash Christians who do believe those words. It really is simple quit using something you fail to believe in if you believe in such things as "intellectual property" as "serious business".
You people dishonor the word every time you treat people in ways Jesus said not to. You people may believe in Jesus but just let someone like me remind you that he said things like love each other, be honestly charitable, don't be greedy, do not give in to wrath, etc. and you act like I do not know what I am talking about. It is the religious right that has used scripture for their own selfish purposes, it's why I walked away from them after being raised a southern baptist, I read the bible and just couldn't square it with how they acted.
He also said son of man warn them for if not their sin is and blood is not on your hands. So you again are in error. When people attempt to warn you if you deny that your blood is on your own hands. If they also deny as they are given warnings of what the word or the spirit says their blood will also be in their own hands.

OK. You've said what you had to say, now STFU. He said warn, not nag, berate, and try to deny their rights.
Obviously you don't read what you write and I am not your English teacher

We should never see you trying to quote Bible verses if this is how you feel about it then.
I only ever quote the words of Jesus, the only part of Christianity that really matters, the rest is just a bunch of spiritual smoke and mirrors written by much lesser men for their own furtherance.

Well, Jesus didn't write the Bible. There's no actual recording of Jesus saying stuff, just what "lesser men [wrote] for their own furtherance."
In your OP. Still ain't this one's words so quit abusing them.

I need a translation please.
You would.

Why isn't NOW and the other feminist organizations defending their fellow sister? ...... :cool:

I agree! Oh, and fuck Toby Keith! God bless the Dixie Chicks!

Whatever happened to the Dixie Chumps ? :biggrin:
The Dixie Chicks are still out there, and still making great music. Love the fiddle. :D
yea somewhere....when was their last album?...

Forum List

Back