Survivor Frontman: How Dare Kim Davis and Huckabee Use 'Eye of the Tiger'

"Outraged" ! Lol !!! Typical lib !
Misuse of intellectual property is serious business, bringing that song into such a highly charged political situation gives the owner of that song every right to publicly take exception. If some democrat were to just use a Toby Keith song for a political stunt (as if) he would break his neck getting to a news camera to protest and you would be behind him 110%.

I agree! Oh, and fuck Toby Keith! God bless the Dixie Chicks!

Whatever happened to the Dixie Chumps ? :biggrin:

Misuse of intellectual property is serious business, bringing that song into such a highly charged political situation gives the owner of that song every right to publicly take exception. If some democrat were to just use a Toby Keith song for a political stunt (as if) he would break his neck getting to a news camera to protest and you would be behind him 110%.

NaziCons couldn't handle their truth about Bush - so they shunned the Chicks. I love the Dixie Chicks! Fuck Toby Keith!

Funny. Kim Davis has been married FOUR times. I suspect all her orifices have been thoroughly reamed out.
I thought liberals weren't supposed to be bigoted and intolerant. ...... :cool:
Even Jesus used to stop everything just to give hypocrites hell and tell them that they were doing it wrong.

Pssssst, he's not a Christian :laugh:
Like I give a shit what sky daddy anyone prays to, if it makes you do stupid hateful things like this crazy cat lady then it's wrong.

NaziCons couldn't handle their truth about Bush - so they shunned the Chicks. I love the Dixie Chicks! Fuck Toby Keith!

Their career as a trio went down the drain.

Funny. Kim Davis has been married FOUR times. I suspect all her orifices have been thoroughly reamed out.
Even Jesus used to stop everything just to give hypocrites hell and tell them that they were doing it wrong.

Like a I give a shit what sky daddy anyone prays to, if it makes you do stupid hateful things like this crazy cat lady then it's wrong.

Well if someone call's themselves "Sunni Man" they're likely not a Christian :laugh:

Like a I give a shit what sky daddy anyone prays to, if it makes you do stupid hateful things like this crazy cat lady then it's wrong.

Well if someone call's themselves "Sunni Man" they're likely not a Christian :laugh:
Even Muslims have a certain reverence for Jesus, if not for his stupid fan club.

We should never see you trying to quote Bible verses if this is how you feel about it then.

20130218_183715skankshowaovivo.jpg

We should never see you trying to quote Bible verses if this is how you feel about it then.
I only ever quote the words of Jesus, the only part of Christianity that really matters, the rest is just a bunch of spiritual smoke and mirrors written by much lesser men for their own furtherance.

Just for the record for most of their run the late Jimi Jamison was the front man for Survivor not Frankie Sullivan he was on guitar and co-wrote eye of the tiger Dave Bickler was lead vocals until he had to have throat surgery and was replaced by Jamision in 1984.

I only ever quote the words of Jesus, the only part of Christianity that really matters, the rest is just a bunch of spiritual smoke and mirrors written by much lesser men for their own furtherance.
But these are not your words so you are infringing.

You think the religious right owns the exclusive rights to Jesus Christ? LOL you guys only care what he allegedly was doing for three days. Do not be offended if I try to remind you of what he said before Religious conservatives killed him.

Survivor frontman Frankie Sullivan should be thankful that anyone even remembers Survivor and the song Eye of the Tiger.

aint that the truth....the song being used by them is no doubt giving them a little resurgence in their careers...

You think the religious right owns the exclusive rights to Jesus Christ? LOL you guys only care what he allegedly was doing for three days. Do not be offended if I try to remind you of what he said before Religious conservatives killed him.
Actually I personally think you are simply a hypocrite as you claim you do not believe in the Lord's word yet you desire to use it for your own purpose against those who do believe it. Again you claim certain proprietor rights are protected and yet in other threads you do nothing more than try to bash Christians who do believe those words. It really is simple quit using something you fail to believe in if you believe in such things as "intellectual property" as "serious business".

Forum List

Back