Survivor Frontman: How Dare Kim Davis and Huckabee Use 'Eye of the Tiger'

"Outraged" ! Lol !!! Typical lib !
Misuse of intellectual property is serious business, bringing that song into such a highly charged political situation gives the owner of that song every right to publicly take exception. If some democrat were to just use a Toby Keith song for a political stunt (as if) he would break his neck getting to a news camera to protest and you would be behind him 110%.

I agree! Oh, and fuck Toby Keith! God bless the Dixie Chicks!

Whatever happened to the Dixie Chumps ? :biggrin:
The Dixie Chicks are still out there, and still making great music. Love the fiddle. :D

They are nothing like they used to be however.
Natalie Maines sent their careers careening into oblivion.

Why isn't NOW and the other feminist organizations defending their fellow sister? ...... :cool:
I was not aware she was being discriminated against because she is a woman. Is this the new RW talking point?

0908-sub-kim-davis-facebook-6.jpg

Survivor frontman Frankie Sullivan is outraged Mike Huckabee carted out the freshly-freed Rowan County clerk Kim Davis to their song, "Eye of the Tiger," and we've learned the group is now considering a lawsuit.

A sobbing Davis appeared in Grayson, Kentucky, arm-in-arm with Huckabee, as the song roared through the loud speakers.

The group is hedging on its plan of attack, but the band's rep tells us they are determined to protect the integrity of their music.

Huckabee obviously didn't hear about the whole "Rockin' in a Free World" thing.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/08/kim-davis-eye-of-the-tiger-survivor-mike-huckabee-rally/

Only in America. The whole world must be laughing.

I'm so glad you demonic twats are outraged. Wait until she defies the judges order by telling her deputies not to issue butt sex licenses.

You are a really horrible and hate filled person. Your life must be terrible.

He kills neighbors' cats. Don't expect much from him in the way of human decency. He's probably one step away from a murder spree.

0908-sub-kim-davis-facebook-6.jpg

Survivor frontman Frankie Sullivan is outraged Mike Huckabee carted out the freshly-freed Rowan County clerk Kim Davis to their song, "Eye of the Tiger," and we've learned the group is now considering a lawsuit.

A sobbing Davis appeared in Grayson, Kentucky, arm-in-arm with Huckabee, as the song roared through the loud speakers.

The group is hedging on its plan of attack, but the band's rep tells us they are determined to protect the integrity of their music.

Huckabee obviously didn't hear about the whole "Rockin' in a Free World" thing.

Survivor Frontman -- How Dare Kim Davis and Huckabee Use 'Eye of the Tiger'

Only in America. The whole world must be laughing.

was there second choice that "I Love You" classic Barney song?

Forum List

Back