Susan Rice used our intelligence apparatus to thwart terrorism to spy on political opponents

Bad form for the Obama administration
Progressives view Orwell's "1984" as their Bible

I cannot believe that Progs are not concerned about the NSA and the metadata collection.

Everything that anyone does on the interwebs is collected and stored.

This post is now in a data collection center. Big Brother is watching all the time. Orwell was right.

Of course they did, do you think it was the first time? Hell no I told you people the left are pure filth.

I cannot believe that Progs are not concerned about the NSA and the metadata collection.

This post is now in a data collection center. Big Brother is watching all the time. Orwell was right.

Orwell was a fucking optimist. He'd have killed himself had he seen how the USA has degenerated under Bush and Obama

Orwell was a fucking optimist. He'd have killed himself had he seen how the USA has degenerated under Bush and Obama

Everyone should read Animal Farm. Orwell was prophetic.

No, the OP is wrong: Rice did nothing of the sort.
Nope, op is right.
Obama said the war on terror was won. We had no enemies.
So it must have been for political purposes.
No, it was to root out treason. Which lead, unsurprisingly, to Trump and his minions.
ROFLMBO

I know you just stuff to keep the forum in stitches.
We'll see once the FBI's criminal investigation on Trump is finished.

Straight to Trump and his minions, and has exposed all of those who have defended him.

A reckoning, a terrible reckoning, is coming soon for the Trumpenfascists.

Moose and Squirrel!!!

upload_2017-4-17_11-19-29.png

Forum List

Back