Suspend the Constitution?

Even under those circumstances terminating the rules of the Constitution is not the right thing to do.

Not sure why you cannot understand this
I'd agree but it has happened before. Trump didn't say He wanted to terminate the constitution, He said, basically, if we allow fraud, why do we have rules.

I'd agree but it has happened before. Trump didn't say He wanted to terminate the constitution, He said, basically, if we allow fraud, why do we have rules.

He said we should terminate the rules of the constitution

Government pees on the Constitution routinely. Few in government even understand it enough to justify their oaths to it.

And most folks in the electorate don't understand it either.

Humorous outrage is humorous...

One thing is observably certain. The Anti-federalists have been proven correct over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Government pees on the Constitution routinely. Few in government even understand it enough to justify their oaths to it.

And most folks in the electorate don't understand it either.

Humorous outrage is humorous...

Well, I'd be willing to bet that everyone serving in the U.S. Military understands the Constitution better than the politicians do. Why do I say that? Because every year, we had a week of training called Navy Rights and Responsibilities where we went over what was expected of us as military members, what we were getting in return for our service (pay and benefits) as well as going over the Oath of Enlistment, and what that entailed. There were always a few classes on the Constitution. They were always fun, especially when it came to talking about the First and Second amendments.

Forum List

Back