Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

Remember??

A few dummy bombs(if reports are right) mean stuff all.

Greg

`
The only thing I know about this bombing incident, outside the reported facts, is that it's happening close to a major election. Who's behind it is unknown, least ways to the general public. Given the uncivil tenor of our political system, anything is possible. It could be unrelated to politics, for example; yesterday the Dow erases gains for the year, tumbling more than 600 points as stocks fall. I'm not going to worry about it.....yet. Point being, I deal with facts.
`

I think it's very much related to politics and Trump started the division and he wants unity now, no way.
Trump has been calling the Democrats evil and blasting the Democrats every chance he got, he even said the caravan is paid for by the Democrats. They were hollering "Lock her up" in Wi at his rally.

Your right, who did it is not known to the public.
Trump started this? In the last two years?

You're serious?

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

Nope. Assholes are responsible for their OWN actions. You need to be given a cookie to know it's wrong to send pipe bombs?? The only losers are whoever sent the bloody things.

Greg
Exactly. The losers who did it lose. The rest of us go to work today, like normal. It doesnt smell much like armageddon, more like a regular assed Thursday.

`
The only thing I know about this bombing incident, outside the reported facts, is that it's happening close to a major election. Who's behind it is unknown, least ways to the general public. Given the uncivil tenor of our political system, anything is possible. It could be unrelated to politics, for example; yesterday the Dow erases gains for the year, tumbling more than 600 points as stocks fall. I'm not going to worry about it.....yet. Point being, I deal with facts.
`

I think it's very much related to politics and Trump started the division and he wants unity now, no way.
Trump has been calling the Democrats evil and blasting the Democrats every chance he got, he even said the caravan is paid for by the Democrats. They were hollering "Lock her up" in Wi at his rally.

You're serious?

Yep.

`
`

Obama started it
hates America/whites/police
I've linked-documented this many times

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

Nope. Assholes are responsible for their OWN actions. You need to be given a cookie to know it's wrong to send pipe bombs?? The only losers are whoever sent the bloody things.

Greg
And there ya go.

You forget something?

Frankly this is just a blip.

Greg

I don't know what this means.

A few dummy bombs are worse than massacres??? Been there, yougun'. (Media of course.) Frankly the continuous outrage is boring. Now that it's "made the news" I expect dozens of copycats.

Greg

`
`

You're serious?

Yep.
Okay. I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that. Thanks.

`
`

Waco was Trump? Kent State was Trump?/ lmao

No Penny; we don't even have the FACTS of the "pipe bombs" yet, and already you're blaming Trump. I blame the psycho who sent them!!

Greg

Stormy, how do you get through life being such a Drama Queen?

upload_2018-10-25_5-4-57.jpeg

So some nut listens to too much Hate Radio,and sends bombs to people Trump has called "Enemies of the People", but you somehow think it's the fault of the left. No, really?

`
`

you easily forget all the PROTESTS against police/lawfulness/etc
THEN all the PROTEST against a fairly/legally/democratically elected POTUS

the LEFT are the jackasses that don't want to accept a LEGALLY, fairly, democratically elected leader
..they are just like these murderers/etc that use bloody coups/etc for political power:
Saddam
Amin
etc

`
`

You're serious?

Yep.
TDS; amazing really.

Greg

I'm almost sorry I started this thread. It's looking like there will be several who have no idea what we're talking about. Others who are proud to illustrate my point.

That you are a Drama Queen? Yup. You've made your point.

upload_2018-10-25_5-7-39.jpeg

Realistically, when you have a "president" who calls the Media the "Enemy of the People", calls to "lock up" his political opponents, you shouldn't be surprised when some nut takes this too seriously.

`
`

you easily forget all the PROTESTS against police/lawfulness/etc
THEN all the PROTEST against a fairly/legally/democratically elected POTUS

the LEFT are the jackasses that don't want to accept a LEGALLY, fairly, democratically elected leader
..they are just like these murderers/etc that use bloody coups/etc for political power:
Saddam
Amin
etc
Well; sorta but maybe only in their demented dreams. When they're awake they're just TDS victims.

Greg

Is anyone surprised this is where we've fallen to? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

This pretty much says it all, how sad for most of us in the middle that the nut jobs are at the wheel of both of these ships!
Our "leaders" are the biggest enablers of them all.

Party over country.
It all comes straight from the top....>
How can hate speech be curbed in political campaigns?

`
`

You're serious?

Yep.

Well its the truth, he started ragging on the Democrats and Hillary before the election like he started with Obama. He is disgusting, and there is no making up for it now, he has to go, no matter who sent those warning pipe bombs.

When I first heard that Soros had a pipe bomb sent to him in the mail, I thought, “oh god, one of Alex Jones’s even crazier than normal followers did something crazy and stupid, thank god it didn’t work.” But then I heard everyone else who was also sent a pipe bomb, Hillary, Obama, wassermen-Schultz, Waters, etc. Now I’m thinking, “wait a second, this just doesn’t make sense.” It doesn’t for a few reasons that I will list.

A. As far as I know, a pipe bomb needs a fuse, and it can have 3 types a fuses. The regular old wick type fuse, an electric fuse remotely detonated by cell phone or whatever, or an electric fuse with a timer. We can obviously rule out these were wick fuses, since only an idiot would light the wick of a pipe bomb they received in the mail. We can rule out a remote detonator with the amount of devices mailed across the US, since whoever did this would have to monitor the pb’s to know when to detonate, and would not be able to monitor all at the same time, let alone know if they’re in range of target. So the only type of fuse that remotely makes sense would be the timed fuse, and that also doesn’t make much sense at all. One would need to get extremely lucky, or either know an implausible amount of information about their prospective targets for these pipe bombs to be effective. So someone is either genius enough to build these bombs and know their targets schedule, but just enough stupid that non of these pipe bombs actually worked, and sent them to targets like Obama, where it never would’ve worked. Or they were stupid enough to waste time, effort, freedom, and life and limb making like 10 dangerous pipe bombs...for a whopping long shot that they’d get lucky and one would work. Not at all that logical.

B. The targets are pretty bizarre. Outside of Waters, non are actually in office. Soro’s, as I initially said, seems plausible for a crazy person. Obama, Hillary, I guess I could see but both are irrelevant and untouchable with security details. Wassermen-Schultz...WTF, who has thought of her in the past 2 years? Even when she was prominent she was a joke. Holder? Who the hell gives enough of a shit about holder? Bizzare, Soros is the only one I found believable, a then HRC and Obama were long shots. The rest...come on now.

C. The timing is suspicious. Couple weeks before election...after we’ve seen waves of leftist mobs and encouragement from prominent leftist leaders. Those haven’t played well at all in polling. The toothpaste is out of the tube for the leftist mobs, so the only thing left to do is make the right look just as bad. Tough to do when no leader is from the right is actively encouraging this behavior. So you manufacture it.

Things I’m curious and eager to learn about, and hopefully this information comes out.

A. Is law enforcement going to find any leads? If not that’s going to be curious. Someone was smart enough to not get any fingerprints left over on any part of all these devices. We’re smart to erase all trace of fingerprints or evidence on all of the internal workings, the external workings, the packaging, the stamps, etc...but weren’t at all smart enough to have even one successful attack? Weren’t smart enough to go after targets that actually mattered? Weren’t smart enough to go after easier targets? What about financial evidence? Did they cover their steps when purchasing the materials? We should be able to trace what post office these came from to narrow the search field a bit.

B. Forgot what I was going to say here.

I am not a conspiracy theorist at all, but things do not add up here. It very well could’ve been a smart but still stupid crazy person, but I’m not leaning that way. This is all way too convienient...just like it was way to convienient when the other 2 kavanaigh accusers came out after Ford, as ridiculous as their claims were.
What’s up with the moderators over policing, and feeling the need to merge any topic remotely similar? My thread didn’t even address why they didn’t detonate. It partly addressed the fuse types, and how a using a timed fuse was the only method that’d work, but even then it’s quite the long shot. The other 2/3ds of my thread addressed entirely different issues besides this. If I wanted to post on this OP topic, I would’ve, and as a matter of fact I did. I wanted to address different issues, and creates a separate thread for that. @moderators, take a chill pill. Are we not allowed to have discussions involving nuances to complex matters like this? I try not to get bogged down in simplistic conversations like this OP that tend to draw a bunch of trolls and memes. I actually had some interesting challenges to my OP...now I’m having to wade the masses of shit posts, and reductionist arguments to find the few intelligent points and counter points.

@moderators, chill the fuck out, no one is going to die when there are two or more threads that happen to touch on 10% of similar material. This shit feels like that kid in elementary school who gets upset and whiny just because your desk isn’t organized like their desk, except in this case the teacher gave them the power to go in and rearrange everyone else’s desk. Ugh.

Is there a way to police moderators? There should be a veto option for these mergers, or threads that get moved (usually to random forums no one ever ventures too, even though relevant, and intelligent conversation is taking place). Moderators put in the order to move or merge...but there’s like a half hour time period for like 10 or so people to veto it.

Forum List

Back