Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

Yeah. Both sides. What else?

We are all losing with this kind of behavior!
I'm almost sorry I started this thread. It's looking like there will be several who have no idea what we're talking about. Others who are proud to illustrate my point.
We can only go from the reports.....but it appears this is just a massive hoax.
The devices weren't even designed to explode.
They appear like someone who is playing a prank on everyone.
Now, who do you know in politics that is famous for massive hoaxes?

Hillary ran a stupid campaign; she forgot about the Electoral College. Bill, to his credit, warned her. So did "Handsallover" Biden. Trump won fair and square. He won on POLICY, and the fact that Obama and Hillary told the American Worker that they better get used to food stamps because that was their future. No wonder the "deplorables" told her and her liberal snobs to go to hell.

Did you actually have a quote where Hillary told Workers they "better get used to food stamps"?

Trump didn't run on policy, he ran on hate. And he didn't really move the needle, he got the same percentage of the vote that Magic Underpants Mitt got.

What happened was that Hillary got complacent, but the Media spent a lot of time telling us that she was corrupt (even though 26 years of investigations came up with nothing) and she had it in the bag, which lead to a lot of self important people to piss away their votes on third parties.

So we have a bad system that produced a bad result, the second time in 16 yeas.

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is where we've fallen to? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

This pretty much says it all, how sad for most of us in the middle that the nut jobs are at the wheel of both of these ships!
Our "leaders" are the biggest enablers of them all.

Party over country.
It all comes straight from the top....>
How can hate speech be curbed in political campaigns?
Hate speech is derived from three major variables — ignorance, misinformation and intolerance.

He knows exactly what he is doing. He is not ignorant or misinformed, and his intolerance is directed at anyone and everyone who says anything but positives about him, which is whoever ran against him, the Democrats, and the media (the factual media) and the justice system, and now the Fed Chairman. He wants to be a dictator and have all the citizens bow down to kiss his feet, even if it means a gun is pointed at you. Will not happen. He is a very sick person.

BTW: your piccy shows 40% BLACK pastors praying with Trump. I like that.

Greg

`
The only thing I know about this bombing incident, outside the reported facts, is that it's happening close to a major election. Who's behind it is unknown, least ways to the general public. Given the uncivil tenor of our political system, anything is possible. It could be unrelated to politics, for example; yesterday the Dow erases gains for the year, tumbling more than 600 points as stocks fall. I'm not going to worry about it.....yet. Point being, I deal with facts.
`

I think it's very much related to politics and Trump started the division and he wants unity now, no way.
Trump has been calling the Democrats evil and blasting the Democrats every chance he got, he even said the caravan is paid for by the Democrats. They were hollering "Lock her up" in Wi at his rally.

Your right, who did it is not known to the public.
Trump started this? In the last two years?

You're serious?
Many on the Left believe this. So they easily fall for the divisiveness promoted by the DNCMSM.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

Well said. Sadly, the fight and the effort have gone towards beating the other side rather than accomplishing anything positive for our country.

Well said. Sadly, the fight and the effort have gone towards beating the other side rather than accomplishing anything positive for our country.
Some of the responses have been surprising. Hey, just a one off, no big deal, no bigger picture to consider.

Yikes.

So to many, this stuff is not that big a deal. Not an indication of a larger, far more significant macro problem.

Sometimes I'm surprised here.

Man. You’ve really stepped out of your comfort zone. It isn’t like you have posted this exact thread about 100 times in the past few years.

Honestly. I think you’d have given the Jews half the blame for Hitler.

These fake bombs were not real so to speak and were likely sent by a disgruntled democrat who believes that this act will cause people to vote democratic to combat the evil GOP. These were TV bombs and not real explosives. Note that none of them exploded

So to many, this stuff is not that big a deal. Not an indication of a larger, far more significant macro problem.

Sometimes I'm surprised here.

Don't get me wrong; I prefer civility but I'm no fanatic. lol Very little of my time is spent abusing opponents(badlands excepted) but it seems to me that most people just really don't give a damn.

Greg

I can’t agree.

The divisiveness promoted by both criminal parties and the MSM, is done at the direction of the Ruling Class. The RC knows if we aren’t divided, they are in big trouble.

Some of the responses have been surprising. Hey, just a one off, no big deal, no bigger picture to consider.

Yikes.
There'll be "copycats" I suppose. But as they say; winners are grinners; losers can do what they like. The "losers" have been somewhat vocal. Meh!!

Greg

Nope. Assholes are responsible for their OWN actions. You need to be given a cookie to know it's wrong to send pipe bombs?? The only losers are whoever sent the bloody things.

Greg
And there ya go.

You forget something?

Frankly this is just a blip.

Greg

I don't know what this means.

A few dummy bombs are worse than massacres??? Been there, yougun'. (Media of course.) Frankly the continuous outrage is boring. Now that it's "made the news" I expect dozens of copycats.

Greg

Jesus....now all Fox wants to talk about is these fake bombs.
Now they aren't covering the caravan anymore.

Given these type threads and conservative responses, my only question is when did so many conservatives decide to get lobotomies?

Sending bombs is rather cowardly. If they are not really intended to explode, they are sick pranks. Sending them to Robert Deniro is an indication of idiocy.

Is anyone surprised this is where we've fallen to? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

This pretty much says it all, how sad for most of us in the middle that the nut jobs are at the wheel of both of these ships!
Our "leaders" are the biggest enablers of them all.

Party over country.
It all comes straight from the top....>
How can hate speech be curbed in political campaigns?
Hate speech is derived from three major variables — ignorance, misinformation and intolerance.

He knows exactly what he is doing. He is not ignorant or misinformed, and his intolerance is directed at anyone and everyone who says anything but positives about him, which is whoever ran against him, the Democrats, and the media (the factual media) and the justice system, and now the Fed Chairman. He wants to be a dictator and have all the citizens bow down to kiss his feet, even if it means a gun is pointed at you. Will not happen. He is a very sick person.

BTW: your piccy shows 40% BLACK pastors praying with Trump. I like that.

Greg

Evangelicals, who love to interfere in politics. Trump loving every minute of it, they are worshipping him.

Forum List

Back