Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
So to many, this stuff is not that big a deal. Not an indication of a larger, far more significant macro problem. Sometimes I'm surprised here.
Oh there's a problem here....but you aren't willing to admit what it is.
Of course, it's the other side's fault.

Am I right?
The problem with you is you automatically feel both sides are to blame for this.
You assume the victim is just as guilty as the perpetrator.
How many of these hoaxes do you have to swallow before you can admit that the targets of these bombs are trying to get a little sympathy in the middle of early voting? Everything else they've tried has blown up in their faces, so now they try this stunt. They've been fomenting violence all over the country, then they all of the sudden switch to playing the victim, then in a stroke of luck, some schmuck sends a bunch of fake bombs to their addresses.
What a coincidence.

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

If people stuck to the issues then it wouldn't be a problem.

So to many, this stuff is not that big a deal. Not an indication of a larger, far more significant macro problem. Sometimes I'm surprised here.

Am I right?
The problem with you is you automatically feel both sides are to blame for this.
How many of these hoaxes do you have to swallow before you can admit that the targets of these bombs are trying to get a little sympathy in the middle of early voting? Everything else they've tried has blown up in their faces, so now they try this stunt.
As I've said many times, as I said in the OP, it could have come from either side.

I don't claim to "know" one way or the other yet.

You don't either.

Democrats have been advocating violence and hate crimes since GW's first term; they set the environment themselves, blatantly lying, trashy fake smears, hiring thugs to attack rallies, promoting and supporting assassinations of police officers, attacking elderly people, encouraging the criminal illegal migrations of gangsters from Mexico and Central America, and now sending out fake bombs in a pathetic attempt to swing sympathy votes for their criminal trash candidates. No hand wringing or sympathy need be wasted on the vermin, they made their own beds.

Am I right?
How many of these hoaxes do you have to swallow before you can admit that the targets of these bombs are trying to get a little sympathy in the middle of early voting? Everything else they've tried has blown up in their faces, so now they try this stunt.
As I've said many times, as I said in the OP, it could have come from either side.

You don't either.
We both know what led to this....so does it matter who sent them?
For the last 2 years Republicans have literally been under attack.
Now the Democrats can act like victims.....and every pundit in the news, as if reading from a script, is taking full advantage of this opportunity.

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".
Last night when I saw on the news that the mad bomber is a poor speller, built extremely rudimentary bombs and apparently thought that Soros, Clinton, and Obama would open their own mail directly, I said OH SHIT! It's someone from USMB!
It was the spelling that clinched it. That and the low IQ. Let's hope the asshole ran out of stamps.

Am I right?

You don't either.
Now the Democrats can act like victims.....and every pundit in the news, as if reading from a script, is taking full advantage of this opportunity.
I don't know. There is a difference between fact and opinion.

Thanks for the update Russian troll. Next time, Russian superspy, I would recommend not using Putin as your avatar.
This is being reported on the news right now

LOL, the little democrat that does not like the fact that this is a false flag operation by a democrat that wants to help the dems but will end up helping Trump whines as usual

Am I right?

You don't either.
I just spelled out the facts and you ignored them.

Thanks for the update Russian troll. Next time, Russian superspy, I would recommend not using Putin as your avatar.
This is being reported on the news right now

LOL, the little democrat that does not like the fact that this is a false flag operation by a democrat that wants to help the dems but will end up helping Trump whines as usual
Make that American not Democrat, Troll.

Am I right?

You don't either.
I just spelled out the facts and you ignored them.
Yes, I ignored them. I see arguments on both ends of this, arguments that you are ignoring.

That's what those of us who are not paralyzed by partisan myopia are able to do. It's not that tough.

Last night when I saw on the news that the mad bomber is a poor speller, built extremely rudimentary bombs and apparently thought that Soros, Clinton, and Obama would open their own mail directly, I said OH SHIT! It's someone from USMB!
It was the spelling that clinched it. That and the low IQ. Let's hope the asshole ran out of stamps.
Obviously the spelling was intended to satisfy a typical stereotype that liberals use against conservatives.
The fact that these devices are un-explodeable means they were meant to be discovered so the spelling becomes important.
Folks like you will assume it's your typical knuckle-dragging Trump supporter. One of them actually put a quote "Git Er Done" in the stupid thing.

Forum List

Back