Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is where we've fallen to? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

This pretty much says it all, how sad for most of us in the middle that the nut jobs are at the wheel of both of these ships!
Our "leaders" are the biggest enablers of them all.

Party over country.
It all comes straight from the top....>
How can hate speech be curbed in political campaigns?
The problem is, as Aldo Raine pointed out, we're electing 'em.

I'm almost sorry I started this thread. It's looking like there will be several who have no idea what we're talking about. Others who are proud to illustrate my point.

That you are a Drama Queen? Yup. You've made your point.

View attachment 224637

Realistically, when you have a "president" who calls the Media the "Enemy of the People", calls to "lock up" his political opponents, you shouldn't be surprised when some nut takes this too seriously.

I like Macca but ion this IO think they're a bit fuzzy. I see their point; I just don't see how thinking/believing the "other side" are dolts POLITICALLY leads to pipe bombs. I takes a particular type of psycho to go from thinking the other side are wankers to murder. The "we are all to blame" thing just doesn't cut the mustard. SOMEONE IS A CRIMINAL; we don't ALL share that.

Greg

I'm almost sorry I started this thread. It's looking like there will be several who have no idea what we're talking about. Others who are proud to illustrate my point.

View attachment 224637

Realistically, when you have a "president" who calls the Media the "Enemy of the People", calls to "lock up" his political opponents, you shouldn't be surprised when some nut takes this too seriously.

I like Macca but ion this IO think they're a bit fuzzy. I see their point; I just don't see how thinking/believing the "other side" are dolts POLITICALLY leads to pipe bombs. I takes a particular type of psycho to go from thinking the other side are wankers to murder. The "we are all to blame" thing just doesn't cut the mustard. SOMEONE IS A CRIMINAL; we don't ALL share that.

Greg
I'm not saying that we're like them. I'm saying that this stuff is hurting all of us in the big picture and that we enable their behavior when we refuse to hold our own side accountable.

View attachment 224637

"Nuts" need triggers to act out their demented fantasies? Beating Hillary was the trigger; got it. So someone is triggered by Democracy? lmao.

We call them fascist traitors here.

Greg

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

Oct. 24, 2018 / 5:37 PM PDT
By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

He said he wanted Americans to “come together in peace and harmony.”​

Only the dumbest among us would believe Trump's insincere call for civility. He just doesn't want the media fact-checking his lies and violent rhetoric. CNN has been hammering the shit out of him all night. Go CNN. Trump likes to dish it out - but he can't take it.

DqUmXD_X0AA4aUK.jpg

Any time you on the left want to debate policy and results, Lakhota...let me know! Your side isn't doing that at the moment because Trump's policies are working FAR better than Barry's did and you have ZERO ideas when it comes to the economy which is the number one issue with Americans!

Funny. Trump is the one avoiding policy debates. It's hilarious that some Republicans are running on protecting pre-existing conditions. Hilarious...

DqUoOokXcAA7GdB.jpg

Who's debating Trump on economic policy? It sure as hell isn't you on the left!

Did you want to start now?

Kindly show us all what the Democrats economic platform is that they're running on? Higher taxes? More regulations? More bad trade deals like NAFTA?

The results of Trump's economic policy...

upload_2018-10-25_5-15-11.png

View attachment 224637

Greg
I'm not saying that we're like them. I'm saying that this stuff is hurting all of us in the big picture and that we enable their behavior when we refuse to hold our own side accountable.

We don't ENABLE anything. People are always free to choose what they do. That is why we have Law Enforcement.

Trump was to blame for that??

Greg

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

Guess you missed the Hildebeast talking out of both sides of her mouth over the last couple of weeks.

Oh look, post number 3 and we're already got a "but, but, but Hillary" post.
Using the "whataboutism" meme is just admitting you're proud to be a hypocrite. You're saying "it doesn't matter what our side does."

Good point. But it is refreshing to see you admit that Trump is no different than Hillary and that your side is no different than the side you rail against daily.

All this "Trump divides" and "Trump instigates" is a joke. Try watching the excitable entertainment on prime time tv and in action movies and in pop music and then come back at how "hateful" Trump's speaking style is. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Clinton and civility my arse.

Trump is our president. He should behave like a president instead of the reality show idiot that he is.
I agree. Time to go FDR and put people in internment camps in the desert.

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is where we've fallen to? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

This pretty much says it all, how sad for most of us in the middle that the nut jobs are at the wheel of both of these ships!

Party over country.

Obama???

Greg

The problem is, as Aldo Raine pointed out, we're electing 'em.

No, Stormy, we didn't "elect" him. That's the point. The people looked at Trump's racism and said "No". But a lot of assholes like you said, "But Trump's Good for the Stock Market!"

Stormy Mac is pompous and phony. I think this is probably a Trump nutter who did this... but let's not forget the Anthrax Attacks of 2001, which targeted political and media figures, and turned out not to be Islamic Terrorists or even the Scientist they first tried to pin it on because he was born in Rhodesia, but another scientist who just wanted more funding for his research.

Yes, Trump's misogynistic, racist and homophobic rhetoric might trigger a nut, but the bigger problem are people like Stormy Mac who get on here and tell us "both sides are to blame" and try to rationalize it.

"Nuts" need triggers to act out their demented fantasies? Beating Hillary was the trigger; got it. So someone is triggered by Democracy? lmao.

Really? Besides the fact that Hillary "won" at Democracy, she just didn't win the "Bad system designed by slave rapists" the fact is, Trump has raised the political vitriol to a level we've never seen before.

Party over country.
Hate speech is derived from three major variables — ignorance, misinformation and intolerance.

He knows exactly what he is doing. He is not ignorant or misinformed, and his intolerance is directed at anyone and everyone who says anything but positives about him, which is whoever ran against him, the Democrats, and the media (the factual media) and the justice system, and now the Fed Chairman. He wants to be a dictator and have all the citizens bow down to kiss his feet, even if it means a gun is pointed at you. Will not happen. He is a very sick person.

Really? Besides the fact that Hillary "won" at Democracy, she just didn't win the "Bad system designed by slave rapists" the fact is, Trump has raised the political vitriol to a level we've never seen before.

Hillary ran a stupid campaign; she forgot about the Electoral College. Bill, to his credit, warned her. So did "Handsallover" Biden. Trump won fair and square. He won on POLICY, and the fact that Obama and Hillary told the American Worker that they better get used to food stamps because that was their future. No wonder the "deplorables" told her and her liberal snobs to go to hell.

Such is life; it was the ECONOMY, stupid!!

Greg

`
The only thing I know about this bombing incident, outside the reported facts, is that it's happening close to a major election. Who's behind it is unknown, least ways to the general public. Given the uncivil tenor of our political system, anything is possible. It could be unrelated to politics, for example; yesterday the Dow erases gains for the year, tumbling more than 600 points as stocks fall. I'm not going to worry about it.....yet. Point being, I deal with facts.
`

I think it's very much related to politics and Trump started the division and he wants unity now, no way.
Trump has been calling the Democrats evil and blasting the Democrats every chance he got, he even said the caravan is paid for by the Democrats. They were hollering "Lock her up" in Wi at his rally.

Your right, who did it is not known to the public.
POTUS wants a Trump unity only on his own twisted nationalistic terms. I don't believe a single word out of his mouth the past two days about unity. It is all suspect.

I'm getting more and more reports that the bombs were certainly looked like they were not intended to go boom. Is that true and who would do that?
Do you have sources?

Uh-oh the proof police have arrived.
Everything they say is fact that cannot be questioned but anything you say must be proved 10 different ways and have a waiting period of 30 days to be believed.

Jo
That wasn’t an appeal to ignorance. If its true I’d like to verify...I partly suspect this myself. I’m also not going to go off the word of randoms on the internet.

Party over country.
Hate speech is derived from three major variables — ignorance, misinformation and intolerance.

He knows exactly what he is doing. He is not ignorant or misinformed, and his intolerance is directed at anyone and everyone who says anything but positives about him, which is whoever ran against him, the Democrats, and the media (the factual media) and the justice system, and now the Fed Chairman. He wants to be a dictator and have all the citizens bow down to kiss his feet, even if it means a gun is pointed at you. Will not happen. He is a very sick person.

Jobs not mobs. lol. And your "slogan" is? "Mobs Rule"???

But back to the OP; YOU are not to blame for the dead cops in Dallas; nor is OBAMA!! It was the scum who pulled the trigger!!!

Greg

`
The only thing I know about this bombing incident, outside the reported facts, is that it's happening close to a major election. Who's behind it is unknown, least ways to the general public. Given the uncivil tenor of our political system, anything is possible. It could be unrelated to politics, for example; yesterday the Dow erases gains for the year, tumbling more than 600 points as stocks fall. I'm not going to worry about it.....yet. Point being, I deal with facts.
`

I think it's very much related to politics and Trump started the division and he wants unity now, no way.
Trump has been calling the Democrats evil and blasting the Democrats every chance he got, he even said the caravan is paid for by the Democrats. They were hollering "Lock her up" in Wi at his rally.

Your right, who did it is not known to the public.
POTUS wants a Trump unity only on his own twisted nationalistic terms. I don't believe a single word out of his mouth the past two days about unity. It is all suspect.

Take it or leave it; all the same to me.

Greg

Party over country.

Jobs not mobs. lol. And your "slogan" is? "Mobs Rule"???

But back to the OP; YOU are not to blame for the dead cops in Dallas; nor is OBAMA!! It was the scum who pulled the trigger!!!

Greg

Trump's rallies are the real mobs.

By Jonathan Allen

Only the dumbest among us would believe Trump's insincere call for civility. He just doesn't want the media fact-checking his lies and violent rhetoric. CNN has been hammering the shit out of him all night. Go CNN. Trump likes to dish it out - but he can't take it.

DqUmXD_X0AA4aUK.jpg

Any time you on the left want to debate policy and results, Lakhota...let me know! Your side isn't doing that at the moment because Trump's policies are working FAR better than Barry's did and you have ZERO ideas when it comes to the economy which is the number one issue with Americans!
What I find hilarious is the DNCMSM lecturing Trump on civility, when they have attacked him nonstop since his election, in a most uncivil manner.

Talk about hypocrisy!!!

Party over country.

Actually I believe we are for letting them bring us to this point!
As long as you don't watch CNN or MSNBC you probably weren't brought to this point.

Forum List

Back