Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Thanks for the update Russian troll. Next time, Russian superspy, I would recommend not using Putin as your avatar.
This is being reported on the news right now

LOL, the little democrat that does not like the fact that this is a false flag operation by a democrat that wants to help the dems but will end up helping Trump whines as usual

These fake bombs were not real so to speak and were likely sent by a disgruntled democrat who believes that this act will cause people to vote democratic to combat the evil GOP. These were TV bombs and not real explosives. Note that none of them exploded

Good grief, do you even think anything you've posted is factual or even credible? Are you a trained bomb maker or bomb expert? Real experts are still investigating all ten of the devices, which in FACT have created fear, which is the foundation of all terrorism.

Are you in denial? Yes or No has Trump used hate and fear over and over for over two years?

Yes or No?
Trump owns your mind

These fake bombs were not real so to speak and were likely sent by a disgruntled democrat who believes that this act will cause people to vote democratic to combat the evil GOP. These were TV bombs and not real explosives. Note that none of them exploded

Agree 100%. Liberals went way to far on Kavanaugh and they know it. This is a Liberal last ditch effort to sway the sympathy vote.
How dare they try to keep a drunken groper off the Supreme Court. What will sway the votes is the crumbling economy.

Why did Dimms abandon Ford?

She just vanished as soon as Kavanaugh was confirmed.

They are continuing the investigation unilaterally, right? They care about her and want to get to the bottom of the issue.

The trouble is that Democrats have no power do continue the investigation because they are in the minority in the House and Senate. That is one of the reasons why I hope Democrats pick up the House and/or Senate. Some of the investigations will be unnecessary but some will be badly needed. It is better than what we have now. No oversight of Trump and his Administration.

"A nation divided against itself cannot stand"
Abraham Lincoln

We're divided and falling........fast.
This is bringin' us all together.

Trump is uniting the world, against US

No, that would be the media thats pushing hate, division, and racism. I ain't mustering up any sympathy.

I see my point went right over your head

You never had a point,

The simple fact that none exploded says that the triggering device wasn't very good. Also, the pipe was PVC and not steel, that says that the device was more of a big firecracker than a grenade. I wouldn't want to be near it when it went off, but it doesn't sound like a serious attempt to kill someone. They are getting a lot of publicity and TV time, curious who the perps are, hope they nail them soon.

Simple device. Black powder with a striking mechanism that runs the length of the pipe at both ends with a small hole to insure oxygen is available for it to ignite. You tear open the package pulling the wire that rubs the strike plate and boom. Black powder detonates very easily with minimal amount of heat spark. Throw in a few 1 inch roofing nails and it’s a very effective device at close range.

Thanks for the update Russian troll. Next time, Russian superspy, I would recommend not using Putin as your avatar.
This is being reported on the news right now

LOL, the little democrat that does not like the fact that this is a false flag operation by a democrat that wants to help the dems but will end up helping Trump whines as usual

Good grief, do you even think anything you've posted is factual or even credible? Are you a trained bomb maker or bomb expert? Real experts are still investigating all ten of the devices, which in FACT have created fear, which is the foundation of all terrorism.

Are you in denial? Yes or No has Trump used hate and fear over and over for over two years?

Yes or No?

Trump didn't do this...….are you having TDS again? :aargh:

No, that would be the media thats pushing hate, division, and racism. I ain't mustering up any sympathy.

What exactly was your point?

"Trump is uniting the world, against US"

At least two dumb asses implied that had something to do with the press :206:

Let's see, bombs delivered to liberal heads right before the election. The culprit(s) is smart enough to build a bomb and locate an address, but somehow is too stupid to understand how the bombs detonate. Yeah exactly, something stinks. Who you figure is behind this?

Does your head ever ache from trying to come up with crazy conspiracy theories. This was not a disgruntled Democrat. This was someone who was influenced by the incendiary language used by Trump and his supporters.

Maybe it was just an asshole.

If it was sent to only Pubs, would you blame Maxine and Hillary?

Hillary Clinton does not use the incendiary language that Trump uses on a daily basis. A few hours after CNN received the package, Trump was vilifying the news media. It is hardly surprising that a right wing fanatic who is not all there sees it as a dog whistle to shoot up a newsroom or send a package to a news organization.

What exactly was your point?

"Trump is uniting the world, against US"

At least two dumb asses implied that had something to do with the press :206:

Do you actually believe this?

Let's see, bombs delivered to liberal heads right before the election. The culprit(s) is smart enough to build a bomb and locate an address, but somehow is too stupid to understand how the bombs detonate. Yeah exactly, something stinks. Who you figure is behind this?
Not sure who, but my guess is that once the patsy is cornered; suicide will ensue... Nice, and tidy...

Agree 100%. Liberals went way to far on Kavanaugh and they know it. This is a Liberal last ditch effort to sway the sympathy vote.
How dare they try to keep a drunken groper off the Supreme Court. What will sway the votes is the crumbling economy.

Why did Dimms abandon Ford?

She just vanished as soon as Kavanaugh was confirmed.

They are continuing the investigation unilaterally, right? They care about her and want to get to the bottom of the issue.

The trouble is that Democrats have no power do continue the investigation because they are in the minority in the House and Senate. That is one of the reasons why I hope Democrats pick up the House and/or Senate. Some of the investigations will be unnecessary but some will be badly needed. It is better than what we have now. No oversight of Trump and his Administration.

About time you admitted Dems have no power......and what happens on the human psyche when they think they are stripped of power by an opponent??? They stoop to some pretty low levels of revenge to get it back.

and on the other hand...…….those who are in power, have no need to fight for what they already have.

Forum List

Back