Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
I find it interesting that most of the Democrats who have engaged in financing, spreading, fanning the flames of, and calling for division, intolerance, and violence - who have done their best to make this the new accepted NORM (when Democrats do it) - are the ones have been targeted, as if someone is saying 'enough of them getting away with this, enough of them doing this, ENOUGH is ENOUGH'.

After having spewed hatred and division, after their violent rhetoric incited liberal-funded violence from Baltimore to Ferguson to Charlottesville, after their violent remarks inspired an attempted assassination of GOP members, after Hillary openly called for an end of civility and an increase in violence, Democrats do not have a proverbial leg to stand on to point fingers at the GOP in regards to this pipe bomb incident.

They asked for increased violence - they got it.
I don’t find it surprising to see you in full blown support of terrorism.

"Bloods, Crips Release Joint Statement Calling For More Civility In US Politics

LOS ANGELES, CA—Stressing that the behavior of U.S. citizens has gotten “completely out of hand” and the populace is “acting like animals,” representatives of infamous street gangs the Bloods and the Crips released a joint statement Wednesday urging more civility in American politics.

“We’ve been blasting and shanking each other since the ’70s, but seeing the way Republicans and Democrats hate each other now has, frankly, made us sick to our stomachs,” the statement read in part. “We’re afraid of letting our kids watch the news because of what you’re doing to each other on a regular basis.”

“Tookie would be scared of you all,” it continued.

The fanatical and violent behavior exhibited across the political spectrum recently has brought the two warring gangs together to make peace and discuss how they might survive in such a hostile environment.

At publishing time, the nation’s Democrats and Republicans had brushed off the statement as “fluff from a bunch of softies.”

Bloods, Crips Release Joint Statement Calling For More Civility In US Politics
The Crips and Bloods?

:laughing0301:

LOS ANGELES, CA—Stressing that the behavior of U.S. citizens has gotten “completely out of hand” and the populace is “acting like animals,” representatives of infamous street gangs the Bloods and the Crips released a joint statement Wednesday urging more civility in American politics.

“We’ve been blasting and shanking each other since the ’70s, but seeing the way Republicans and Democrats hate each other now has, frankly, made us sick to our stomachs,” the statement read in part. “We’re afraid of letting our kids watch the news because of what you’re doing to each other on a regular basis.”

The fanatical and violent behavior exhibited across the political spectrum recently has brought the two warring gangs together to make peace and discuss how they might survive in such a hostile environment.

At publishing time, the nation’s Democrats and Republicans had brushed off the statement as “fluff from a bunch of softies.”

Okay, that was funny. :thup:

The Crips and Bloods?

:laughing0301:

Babylon Bee. Satire site.

I think it's very much related to politics and Trump started the division and he wants unity now, no way.
Trump has been calling the Democrats evil and blasting the Democrats every chance he got, he even said the caravan is paid for by the Democrats. They were hollering "Lock her up" in Wi at his rally.

Your right, who did it is not known to the public.
Trump started this? In the last two years?

You're serious?

Yep.
Okay. I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that. Thanks.

Well its the truth, he started ragging on the Democrats and Hillary before the election like he started with Obama. He is disgusting, and there is no making up for it now, he has to go, no matter who sent those warning pipe bombs.
I think it's very much related to politics and Trump started the division and he wants unity now, no way.
Trump has been calling the Democrats evil and blasting the Democrats every chance he got, he even said the caravan is paid for by the Democrats. They were hollering "Lock her up" in Wi at his rally.

Your right, who did it is not known to the public.

You're serious?

Yep.

Well its the truth, he started ragging on the Democrats and Hillary before the election like he started with Obama. He is disgusting, and there is no making up for it now, he has to go, no matter who sent those warning pipe bombs.

So if Bernie Sanders had won, should he have stepped down when one of his supporters shot the Republicans at their baseball game?

Actually Sanders didn't obstruct justice and conspire with a foreign adversary, did he??

And there ya go.

You forget something?

Frankly this is just a blip.

Greg

I don't know what this means.

A few dummy bombs are worse than massacres??? Been there, yougun'. (Media of course.) Frankly the continuous outrage is boring. Now that it's "made the news" I expect dozens of copycats.

Greg

Dummy bombs? That's not what was just reported on the news.

Depends on which news you're watching.
Some of them have an agenda.

All of them have an agenda.

Let's see, bombs delivered to liberal heads right before the election. The culprit(s) is smart enough to build a bomb and locate an address, but somehow is too stupid to understand how the bombs detonate. Yeah exactly, something stinks. Who you figure is behind this?
You assume the bomber wanted the bombs to detonate.

You assume much, and this topic is just bait for tards to roll their own bullshit, inspired by your propagandists' bullshit.

Who cares about waiting for facts? Let's make shit up and then if reality doesn't match up with our phantasm, we'll call the reality "FAKE NEWS!"

Tards can't stand an information vacuum. You need to fill all that empty airspace in your pointy heads with something, even if it is your own shit pulled out of your own ass.

You're serious?

Yep.

You're serious?

Yep.

So if Bernie Sanders had won, should he have stepped down when one of his supporters shot the Republicans at their baseball game?

Actually Sanders didn't obstruct justice and conspire with a foreign adversary, did he??
No one has been charged with such crimes so what is your point child?

Come on, Windy...the guy finances everything from Antifa to the caravan from Honduras yet you seem to think he's just a figment of my imagination? Pretending George Soros isn't part of the equation tells me that you know very well he is a very LARGE part of the equation!
`
Back when the far left was blaming the Koch brothers for everything, I stayed out of it. I couldn't have cared less. I feel the same for Soros. I'm neither democrat nor republicans and on a national level, do not support their platforms. Why should I care about who supports them? They don't affect me and my beliefs.

The Koch's or Soros's are not my concern. Moreover, every time they get mentioned it seems its by partisan extremists. Local and state elections are what motivates me now. Mosinee (I own property near there and have visited the town dozens of times) where tump stumped is a dying city supported by lumber mills that are slowly shutting down. Jobs are getting scarce. It's surrounded by trailer courts with people just barely getting by.....no sign of Soros around here, just tump fans hoping he'll bring back the prosperity they once knew.

I'll pass on whatever you're trying to sell.

There is a difference between "staying out of it" and pretending you don't know it exists, Windy!

The Kochs and the Soro's should be your concern. It isn't good for our system of government for a few individuals to wield the kind of power that is being wielded like it is right now.

Can you please add "an idiot" to the options?

Thanks.

I'd like to see "somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds" on the list.

Curious that the OP is so narrowminded that all his poll choices come down to political shit.

As opposed to?

As opposed to some idiot looking for surreptitious attention.

You know ----- like we always say about the lone nut presidential assassin. A nobody looking for his fifteen minutes.

No one has been charged with such crimes so what is your point child?

Soon.

Let's see, bombs delivered to liberal heads right before the election. The culprit(s) is smart enough to build a bomb and locate an address, but somehow is too stupid to understand how the bombs detonate. Yeah exactly, something stinks. Who you figure is behind this?
You assume the bomber wanted the bombs to detonate.

You assume much, and this topic is just bait for tards to roll their own bullshit, inspired by your propagandists' bullshit.

Who cares about waiting for facts? Let's make shit up and then if reality doesn't match up with our phantasm, we'll call the reality "FAKE NEWS!"

Tards can't stand an information vacuum. You need to fill all that empty airspace in your pointy heads with something, even if it is your own shit pulled out of your own ass.

I didn't assume dick. I know they didn't want the bombs to detonate. Your reading comprehension skills are poor.

You ask me, my pointy head says you don't like the options because you're a progressive, and progressives cannot handle reality.

Last edited:
Who you figure is behind the bombs?

This guy...

DqWsIrIWoAAT_Wo.jpg

Can you please add "an idiot" to the options?

Thanks.

I'd like to see "somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds" on the list.

Curious that the OP is so narrowminded that all his poll choices come down to political shit.

As opposed to?

As opposed to some idiot looking for surreptitious attention.

You know ----- like we always say about the lone nut presidential assassin. A nobody looking for his fifteen minutes.

Quite certain that's option one or two.

Forum List

Back