Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
IT is coming out now that the "bombs" could not have detonated and many many people are starting to look at the democrats, including media outlets. IMO, and I hope I am wrong, no one will be caught.

Last edited:
Who you figure is behind the bombs?

This guy...

DqWsIrIWoAAT_Wo.jpg

You're never right about anything, no pun intended.

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".
pretty much what i've been saying since i got to these forums. one side does something stupid, the other says "hold my beer" and we wind up with a world of hate and bitterness. people feel justified in their actions because somewhere along the way we've "normalized" extreme behavior.

there is no winner when we've got to the point where we're willing to blow up everything we've built.

Humans can be a stupid bunch.

I'm almost sorry I started this thread. It's looking like there will be several who have no idea what we're talking about. Others who are proud to illustrate my point.

That you are a Drama Queen? Yup. You've made your point.

View attachment 224637

Realistically, when you have a "president" who calls the Media the "Enemy of the People", calls to "lock up" his political opponents, you shouldn't be surprised when some nut takes this too seriously.

I like Macca but ion this IO think they're a bit fuzzy. I see their point; I just don't see how thinking/believing the "other side" are dolts POLITICALLY leads to pipe bombs. I takes a particular type of psycho to go from thinking the other side are wankers to murder. The "we are all to blame" thing just doesn't cut the mustard. SOMEONE IS A CRIMINAL; we don't ALL share that.

Greg
I'm not saying that we're like them. I'm saying that this stuff is hurting all of us in the big picture and that we enable their behavior when we refuse to hold our own side accountable.

I think that you're missing the fact that you're a part of it too.

The last sentence in your post shows it.

There should be no sides. We're all Americans. We all should be on the one and only side.

The American side.

None of this is going to stop until we unite and stop seeing our fellow Americans as being on another side.

There's a lot of truth in "United We Stand. Divided We Fall."

Yes we all want the same things.
Most of us are in the center spectrum of the political ideology of what we all want.
We all want clean air and Water.
We all want good health insurance,education, infrastructure and secure boarders.

Okay. I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that. Thanks.

Well its the truth, he started ragging on the Democrats and Hillary before the election like he started with Obama. He is disgusting, and there is no making up for it now, he has to go, no matter who sent those warning pipe bombs.
Okay. I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that. Thanks.

Well its the truth, he started ragging on the Democrats and Hillary before the election like he started with Obama. He is disgusting, and there is no making up for it now, he has to go, no matter who sent those warning pipe bombs.

So if Bernie Sanders had won, should he have stepped down when one of his supporters shot the Republicans at their baseball game?

Actually Sanders didn't obstruct justice and conspire with a foreign adversary, did he??
No one has been charged with such crimes so what is your point child?

Soon.
How bout we deal with REALITY rather than your dream state.

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

How did we get here?

1) CNN - Since the day Trump was elected, CNN turned into basically a 24 hour "Get Trump TV".

2) Fox News - 24 hour "Look how the left is destroying our nation" - TV.
3) NYT, HuffPo, NPR... Trump-mania and ridiculous one sided reporting.

4) Both legislative houses corruption doing everything they can to constantly point the attention of their supporters to how terrible the other side is so they won't pay any attention to how bad they themselves are.

5) A gullible public believing the crap they hand out.

Obama lied about keeping your doctor, therefore the fake bombs were mailed by the Elders of Zion.

Q.E.D.

Dat's how logic works, folks. Keep it reeeeeeeeeeeeel!

Let's see, bombs delivered to liberal heads right before the election. The culprit(s) is smart enough to build a bomb and locate an address, but somehow is too stupid to understand how the bombs detonate. Yeah exactly, something stinks. Who you figure is behind this?

Couldn't agree more. Democrats know it's very easy for Republicans to paint them as the "mob" and "violent" party simply by playing back their actions of the last 2 years. No doubt these bombs are being sent by someone on the Democrat side in a pathetic attempt to even public perception. Bombs that don't actually work to the exact address of key Democrats less than 2 weeks before the midterms? Please, this reeks of a Liberal hit job.

These fake bombs were not real so to speak and were likely sent by a disgruntled democrat who believes that this act will cause people to vote democratic to combat the evil GOP. These were TV bombs and not real explosives. Note that none of them exploded

Does your head ever ache from trying to come up with crazy conspiracy theories. This was not a disgruntled Democrat. This was someone who was influenced by the incendiary language used by Trump and his supporters.

You mean like the incendiary language we have been hearing from Democrats for the last week or so?

I think this guy did it: Something I cannot believe Trump has not done and would guarantee wins.

He posted this right before jew commie fag hitler wannabe Soros got his bomb in the mail:

If Trump openly declared and in depth investigstion into soros and his organization and everyone linked to it. Go over every action perpetrated by that scumbag and everyone linked to him.

If he declared after the investigation that high treason has been established and there will be executions (all democrats and half of republicans) that, would be an automatic victory.

These fake bombs were not real so to speak and were likely sent by a disgruntled democrat who believes that this act will cause people to vote democratic to combat the evil GOP. These were TV bombs and not real explosives. Note that none of them exploded

Does your head ever ache from trying to come up with crazy conspiracy theories. This was not a disgruntled Democrat. This was someone who was influenced by the incendiary language used by Trump and his supporters.
-------------------------------- maybe aybe not , these fake bombs were designed to make the news BBee .

How did we get here?

1) CNN - Since the day Trump was elected, CNN turned into basically a 24 hour "Get Trump TV".

2) Fox News - 24 hour "Look how the left is destroying our nation" - TV.
3) NYT, HuffPo, NPR... Trump-mania and ridiculous one sided reporting.

4) Both legislative houses corruption doing everything they can to constantly point the attention of their supporters to how terrible the other side is so they won't pay any attention to how bad they themselves are.

5) A gullible public believing the crap they hand out.
Which is why we need term limits....desperately.

And the public isn't so much gullible as they are STUPID. Thinking CNN is actually a news channel is not gullibility it is stupidity

Forum List

Back