Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
DqXRUvKX0AEdmdA.jpg:large

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-25_11-33-57.png
    upload_2018-10-25_11-33-57.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 11
"Bloods, Crips Release Joint Statement Calling For More Civility In US Politics

LOS ANGELES, CA—Stressing that the behavior of U.S. citizens has gotten “completely out of hand” and the populace is “acting like animals,” representatives of infamous street gangs the Bloods and the Crips released a joint statement Wednesday urging more civility in American politics.

“We’ve been blasting and shanking each other since the ’70s, but seeing the way Republicans and Democrats hate each other now has, frankly, made us sick to our stomachs,” the statement read in part. “We’re afraid of letting our kids watch the news because of what you’re doing to each other on a regular basis.”

“Tookie would be scared of you all,” it continued.

The fanatical and violent behavior exhibited across the political spectrum recently has brought the two warring gangs together to make peace and discuss how they might survive in such a hostile environment.

At publishing time, the nation’s Democrats and Republicans had brushed off the statement as “fluff from a bunch of softies.”

Bloods, Crips Release Joint Statement Calling For More Civility In US Politics

Let's see, bombs delivered to liberal heads right before the election. The culprit(s) is smart enough to build a bomb and locate an address, but somehow is too stupid to understand how the bombs detonate. Yeah exactly, something stinks. Who you figure is behind this?
Not sure who, but my guess is that once the patsy is cornered; suicide will ensue... Nice, and tidy...

Makes one wonder about the Las Vegas Massacre. Nothing adds up.

Let's see, bombs delivered to liberal heads right before the election. The culprit(s) is smart enough to build a bomb and locate an address, but somehow is too stupid to understand how the bombs detonate. Yeah exactly, something stinks. Who you figure is behind this?

All the evidence of lack of intelligence points directly to...

Alexandria Ocassio-Cortez

Right wing trolls. Some Trump cult group that thinks terrorism is good for a laugh or 2.

`
The only thing I know about this bombing incident, outside the reported facts, is that it's happening close to a major election. Who's behind it is unknown, least ways to the general public. Given the uncivil tenor of our political system, anything is possible. It could be unrelated to politics, for example; yesterday the Dow erases gains for the year, tumbling more than 600 points as stocks fall. I'm not going to worry about it.....yet. Point being, I deal with facts.
`

I think it's very much related to politics and Trump started the division and he wants unity now, no way.
Trump has been calling the Democrats evil and blasting the Democrats every chance he got, he even said the caravan is paid for by the Democrats. They were hollering "Lock her up" in Wi at his rally.

Your right, who did it is not known to the public.

My right?

She was right, not your right!!:)

You still haven't figured out the difference in "your", and "you're", have you?

We won't find out as the FBI is still investigating.

Have no idea who the idiots are but I sure hope they get caught. I also hope they throw the book at the assholes.

I find it interesting that most of the Democrats who have engaged in financing, spreading, fanning the flames of, and calling for division, intolerance, and violence - who have done their best to make this the new accepted NORM (when Democrats do it) - are the ones have been targeted, as if someone is saying 'enough of them getting away with this, enough of them doing this, ENOUGH is ENOUGH'.

After having spewed hatred and division, after their violent rhetoric incited liberal-funded violence from Baltimore to Ferguson to Charlottesville, after their violent remarks inspired an attempted assassination of GOP members, after Hillary openly called for an end of civility and an increase in violence, Democrats do not have a proverbial leg to stand on to point fingers at the GOP in regards to this pipe bomb incident.

They asked for increased violence - they got it.

Come on, Windy...the guy finances everything from Antifa to the caravan from Honduras yet you seem to think he's just a figment of my imagination? Pretending George Soros isn't part of the equation tells me that you know very well he is a very LARGE part of the equation!
`
Back when the far left was blaming the Koch brothers for everything, I stayed out of it. I couldn't have cared less. I feel the same for Soros. I'm neither democrat nor republicans and on a national level, do not support their platforms. Why should I care about who supports them? They don't affect me and my beliefs.

The Koch's or Soros's are not my concern. Moreover, every time they get mentioned it seems its by partisan extremists. Local and state elections are what motivates me now. Mosinee (I own property near there and have visited the town dozens of times) where tump stumped is a dying city supported by lumber mills that are slowly shutting down. Jobs are getting scarce. It's surrounded by trailer courts with people just barely getting by.....no sign of Soros around here, just tump fans hoping he'll bring back the prosperity they once knew.

I'll pass on whatever you're trying to sell.

The problem with inciting violence is you don't get to choose the victims or the degree of the assault. When you tell people not to be civil, then they decide who not to be civil to.
Hillary: No need to be civil.
Bomb maker: Here's your bomb.
Hillary: We need to be civil.

Hillary, you need to shut up and sit the hell down before someone blows your ass up. :nono:

Last edited:
`
The only thing I know about this bombing incident, outside the reported facts, is that it's happening close to a major election. Who's behind it is unknown, least ways to the general public. Given the uncivil tenor of our political system, anything is possible. It could be unrelated to politics, for example; yesterday the Dow erases gains for the year, tumbling more than 600 points as stocks fall. I'm not going to worry about it.....yet. Point being, I deal with facts.
`

I think it's very much related to politics and Trump started the division and he wants unity now, no way.
Trump has been calling the Democrats evil and blasting the Democrats every chance he got, he even said the caravan is paid for by the Democrats. They were hollering "Lock her up" in Wi at his rally.

Trump started this? In the last two years?

You're serious?

Yep.
Okay. I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that. Thanks.

Well its the truth, he started ragging on the Democrats and Hillary before the election like he started with Obama. He is disgusting, and there is no making up for it now, he has to go, no matter who sent those warning pipe bombs.
`
`

Trump started this? In the last two years?

You're serious?

Yep.
Okay. I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that. Thanks.

Well its the truth, he started ragging on the Democrats and Hillary before the election like he started with Obama. He is disgusting, and there is no making up for it now, he has to go, no matter who sent those warning pipe bombs.

So if Bernie Sanders had won, should he have stepped down when one of his supporters shot the Republicans at their baseball game?

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".
Some of us actually call out our side. So no, we are not all responsible.

I'm almost sorry I started this thread. It's looking like there will be several who have no idea what we're talking about. Others who are proud to illustrate my point.

That you are a Drama Queen? Yup. You've made your point.

View attachment 224637

Realistically, when you have a "president" who calls the Media the "Enemy of the People", calls to "lock up" his political opponents, you shouldn't be surprised when some nut takes this too seriously.

I like Macca but ion this IO think they're a bit fuzzy. I see their point; I just don't see how thinking/believing the "other side" are dolts POLITICALLY leads to pipe bombs. I takes a particular type of psycho to go from thinking the other side are wankers to murder. The "we are all to blame" thing just doesn't cut the mustard. SOMEONE IS A CRIMINAL; we don't ALL share that.

Greg
I'm not saying that we're like them. I'm saying that this stuff is hurting all of us in the big picture and that we enable their behavior when we refuse to hold our own side accountable.

I think that you're missing the fact that you're a part of it too.

The last sentence in your post shows it.

There should be no sides. We're all Americans. We all should be on the one and only side.

The American side.

None of this is going to stop until we unite and stop seeing our fellow Americans as being on another side.

There's a lot of truth in "United We Stand. Divided We Fall."

The problem with inciting violence is you don't get to choose the victims or the degree of the assault. When you tell people not to be civil, then they decide who to target with incivility.
Hillary: No need to be civil.
Bomb maker: Here's your bomb.
Hillary: We need to be civil.

Hillary, you need to shut up and sit the hell down before someone blows your ass up. :nono:

Don't you think she needs to be locked up.

Forum List

Back