Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Occam's Razor says the simplest explanation is usually the most likely. That means the bomber (and he is a bomber) is most likely a crazy Trumper.

If you're going to reach...then a "leftist" bomber is possible but much less likely.

These bombs are a MESSAGE. They obviously were trying to say something but what?

I think the Russians would have more to gain from an attack like this than anyone.

That would get us all blaming each other and that has been their goal from the beginning

IF it were Russia, they'd have been much more professional and made sure they did go off. IF Russia hated the States as much as you & yours claim....all the recipients would have died and therefore start a war within.

This had nothing to do with that...….it had everything to do with playing the game of manipulation

You really don't know Jack about George Soros do you?The biggest problem with leftest such as yourself is that you think you know it all, yet you know very little.Emotionally guided Crusading Lemmings.Read up a bit on GS and his background and the things he's done before you dig your hole deeper. "IF" you have any sense at all that is.
I'll tell you what, I've lived quite well not know about Soros and shall remain thusly. However, if you want to write out a report on him, have to me by Saturday.

How can you not know about George Soros? You're either one of the more oblivious people on the board then...or you're not being honest. Pick your poison...

Anyone with a working brain cell knows who and what Soros is.

Only the ignorant sheep refuse to know.

Thought she was smarter than ignorant sheep but I guess not.

Windy knows who Soros is...she's simply playing stupid. (Nobody's THAT clueless...well maybe R-Derp is...but nobody else!)

It is only Contards that dispute that these bombs were not real.

Real bombs just not in a working condition that none of them---- NOT A ONE OF THEM--- actually exploded, all sent to high profile people and places (not one of them running for anything) with the highest security around them in ways that got them easily noticed and intercepted just to stir the ire of the Left to try to get their fat asses out to the voting booths to save the blue drip.

You mean like Trump said the caravan coming to the US was the work of the Democrats. Like that??

It is. Do you see one democrat concerned much less opposed to and fighting to stop it? Nope.

So they wanted to set a fire under the Republicans to get them to get to the polls and vote?? That is why the Democrats started the Caravans?? To get the Republicans riled up? Gee, I must be missing something.

Isn't it interesting how we supposedly have an accurate account on what the bombs did or did not have....as if someone was privy to information the FBI and Secret Service has.....or else is completely making it up.

I guess Media has decent LE contacts.

The bomb squads examined them pretty quickly and then communicated they had no blasting caps.

It’s weird, the one package looked like the stamps had not been cancelled. That suggests it did not actually go through to the mail.

It seems to me this is just a hoax meant to cause a stir, not “real” bombs,

Let’s hope so.

Does anyone know what was so “suspicious” about the packages?

Misspelled return address, the way the postage was done, the way the addresses were written and attached.

I am sure there is a profile for suspicious packages and apparently these fit.

You really don't know Jack about George Soros do you?The biggest problem with leftest such as yourself is that you think you know it all, yet you know very little.Emotionally guided Crusading Lemmings.Read up a bit on GS and his background and the things he's done before you dig your hole deeper. "IF" you have any sense at all that is.
I'll tell you what, I've lived quite well not know about Soros and shall remain thusly. However, if you want to write out a report on him, have to me by Saturday.

How can you not know about George Soros? You're either one of the more oblivious people on the board then...or you're not being honest. Pick your poison...

Anyone with a working brain cell knows who and what Soros is.

Only the ignorant sheep refuse to know.

Thought she was smarter than ignorant sheep but I guess not.

Windy knows who Soros is...she's simply playing stupid. (Nobody's THAT clueless...well maybe R-Derp is...but nobody else!)

Well for someone who knows who he is she sure has no trouble ignoring that knowledge.

Soros is a boil on the ass of society.

Isn't it interesting how we supposedly have an accurate account on what the bombs did or did not have....as if someone was privy to information the FBI and Secret Service has.....or else is completely making it up.

The bomb squads examined them pretty quickly and then communicated they had no blasting caps.

It’s weird, the one package looked like the stamps had not been cancelled. That suggests it did not actually go through to the mail.

Let’s hope so.

Misspelled return address, the way the postage was done, the way the addresses were written and attached.

The post office never handled these, its comical if it were not so wrong

Is anyone saying the bombs themselves are fake ?

At this point, we don't have the results of the investigation. The packages may have contained genuine explosive devices, or they may have simply been made to look like an explosive device.

These could indeed have been sent by someone on the right, with the intention to kill or injure their targets.
They could also have been meant to scare their targets only.

They could have also been constructed and mailed by someone on the left, in an attempt to make the right look unhinged.

Eventually we will find out.

Just think............The culprit(s) is smart enough to build a bomb and locate an address, but too dumb to know how the bomb they've built ignites?

That's not even possible. Something stinks.

Thanks for the update Russian troll. Next time, Russian superspy, I would recommend not using Putin as your avatar.
This is being reported on the news right now

LOL, the little democrat that does not like the fact that this is a false flag operation by a democrat that wants to help the dems but will end up helping Trump whines as usual

These fake bombs were not real so to speak and were likely sent by a disgruntled democrat who believes that this act will cause people to vote democratic to combat the evil GOP. These were TV bombs and not real explosives. Note that none of them exploded

Good grief, do you even think anything you've posted is factual or even credible? Are you a trained bomb maker or bomb expert? Real experts are still investigating all ten of the devices, which in FACT have created fear, which is the foundation of all terrorism.

Are you in denial? Yes or No has Trump used hate and fear over and over for over two years?

Yes or No?

Let’s hope so.

The post office never handled these, its comical if it were not so wrong

I know, I am just sayin thats what they are claiming is suspicious.

The stamps aren’t cancelled from what I can tell

AGREED = Trump should STFU
Give us an example of Trump's 'unrestrained power". You're the one that claimed the press is looking into this so called "unrestrained power. Tell us. Go ahead.

You have already asked that question: Why are you repeating yourself? Having a medical emergency, or you just stu?
You haven't given me an answer. You said the job of the press is to investigate "unrestrained power". I asked for an example and you haven't given one. That means you're full of shit.

It isn't my problem that you (obviously) failed Civics & History, both.
You know I'm well educated in civics and History, but this is all you have. You have nothing but your hatred for Trump and your fellow Americans that disagree with you. You're an ignorant punk and you really should be banned from this site.
Too see Trump's unrestrained power, you need not look at Trump, but rather at congress.
Congress has done little to constrain presidential power. The result is that the rest of the world trusts US less now than any other major power. Congress is impotent on foreign policy. Our reputation will take years to repair, if ever.

Give us an example of Trump's 'unrestrained power". You're the one that claimed the press is looking into this so called "unrestrained power. Tell us. Go ahead.

You have already asked that question: Why are you repeating yourself? Having a medical emergency, or you just stu?
You haven't given me an answer. You said the job of the press is to investigate "unrestrained power". I asked for an example and you haven't given one. That means you're full of shit.

It isn't my problem that you (obviously) failed Civics & History, both.
You know I'm well educated in civics and History, but this is all you have. You have nothing but your hatred for Trump and your fellow Americans that disagree with you. You're an ignorant punk and you really should be banned from this site.
Too see Trump's unrestrained power, you need not look at Trump, but rather at congress.
Congress has done little to constrain presidential power. The result is that the rest of the world trusts US less now than any other major power. Congress is impotent on foreign policy. Our reputation will take years to repair, if ever.
Oh, bullcorn. Sell that propaganda to some naïve college kids.

These fake bombs were not real so to speak and were likely sent by a disgruntled democrat who believes that this act will cause people to vote democratic to combat the evil GOP. These were TV bombs and not real explosives. Note that none of them exploded

Does your head ever ache from trying to come up with crazy conspiracy theories. This was not a disgruntled Democrat. This was someone who was influenced by the incendiary language used by Trump and his supporters.

This is bringin' us all together.

Trump is uniting the world, against US
No.....This Is CNN.

ds_18089_03.jpg

To the FBI, please do not do anything to these packgages, because they're all fake. Just take them to these brave Trump mf's and leave it on their door steps...no one will blame you....should anything happen, because as they all said, its FAKE
Poor baby...your master's bomb-ruse backfired...which was their fault....and now you want to bomb the President in a frustrated defeated outrage.

There there snowflake :itsok:

Does your head ever ache from trying to come up with crazy conspiracy theories. This was not a disgruntled Democrat. This was someone who was influenced by the incendiary language used by Trump and his supporters.

Maybe it was just an asshole.

If it was sent to only Pubs, would you blame Maxine and Hillary?

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

Oct. 24, 2018 / 5:37 PM PDT
By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

He said he wanted Americans to “come together in peace and harmony.”​

Guess you missed the Hildebeast talking out of both sides of her mouth over the last couple of weeks.

Oh look, post number 3 and we're already got a "but, but, but Hillary" post.

Except the hillary and obama pushed incivility and division. The media latched on and hate, division, and race are their prime tenets. Its disgusting and despicable.

No wonder Trump all the times says the Democrats are evil and low IQ's. They should all be locked up, esp her.

Forum List

Back