Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned.

Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
So you’re implying...what?
Should be terribly obvious. As I've said, there's a chance some right wing lunatic, all juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio, will have done this. It's also possible that some left wing lunatic, desperate for political advantage in the mid terms, will have done this.

Obviously the timing is suspect, the whole thing is. Pretty much nothing will surprise me here, either way. The lunatics are in charge.
Why couldn’t it be the incitement from the leftists didn’t set him off? You’re no better making statements with absolutely nothing of fact! I find your type as interesting!

But democrats would never ever be involved in such underhanded chicanery! :rolleyes:

Video Suggests Strategist Tied to Clinton Campaign Tried to Provoke Fistfights at Trump Rallies

Yep. That's just like multiple pipe bombs.

:laugh2:
Multiple bombs, not a one of them went off or were even at risk of doing so.

Rube.

Of course you have absolutely no way of knowing that, dope.
Does anyone?

So Republicans....

What is your spin now?

Fake news?
The media is to blame
The guy is really a Democrat

Obama? How many people were killed by lies he told??
At least 4 that I know of in Benghazi, where it was supposed to be a movie that caused it, not a PLANNED ATTACK, by Al Qaeda, which supposedly Obummer had on the run....Oh you forgot about them?
Bush was given the same information that the Aspirin Bomber had when he killed a janitor in Iraq. But we all knew that (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) was a lie, but you morons didnt..

If The Bush Administration Lied About WMD, So Did These People -- Version 3.0 | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
LOLOL

You poor, demented twink. First of all, no one died in Benghazi as the result of an Obama lie, which was the moron claim I challenged.

But to your point, Obama didn’t lie about the movie.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

It must suck going through life as dumb as you.
Lol
The administration did not give two shits about those serving in Benghazi... obviously.
LOLOL

Since when do you rightards give a shit out Americans serving in consulates overseas?? Show me one post from any of you ever bitching and moaning about all the Americans killed in consulates while Bush was president. Show me even one investigation opened by Democrats over any of those attacks......
Obama started the war in Libya which was a gargantuan mistake... obviously
Your concession is noted.

As I've said, there's a chance some right wing lunatic, all juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio, will have done this. It's also possible that some left wing lunatic, desperate for political advantage in the mid terms, will have done this.
Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned.

Should be terribly obvious. As I've said, there's a chance some right wing lunatic, all juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio, will have done this. It's also possible that some left wing lunatic, desperate for political advantage in the mid terms, will have done this.

Obviously the timing is suspect, the whole thing is. Pretty much nothing will surprise me here, either way. The lunatics are in charge.
Why couldn’t it be the incitement from the leftists didn’t set him off? You’re no better making statements with absolutely nothing of fact! I find your type as interesting!
Sure, run with that, doesn't matter to me.

As I've said, there's a chance some right wing lunatic, all juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio, will have done this. It's also possible that some left wing lunatic, desperate for political advantage in the mid terms, will have done this.

he's a fking whack job. why can't you all just leave there? why is it he is prompted by someone or something. why isn't it all of it? I mean you all do get your your trousers all bunched up. daily.

Person of interest being questioned If you weren't here easy I'd swear it was you or PC
Of course you would, snowflake, because snowflake hatred and fondness for making unsubstantiated accusations are legendary. :p
Will Trump pay the legal team of the bomber?
why?
Because it's one of his people
it is? proof?
Come on jc if trump won't pay why not get ice red bri sassy all your peeps here to throw a couple 100 in the pot for your guy

he's a fking whack job. why can't you all just leave there? why is it he is prompted by someone or something. why isn't it all of it? I mean you all do get your your trousers all bunched up. daily.
Sure, he's a whack job.

Had he been a Democrat, he would have been a liberal icon. Right?

Of course you would, snowflake, because snowflake hatred and fondness for making unsubstantiated accusations are legendary. :p
why?
it is? proof?
Come on jc if trump won't pay why not get ice red bri sassy all your peeps here to throw a couple 100 in the pot for your guy
aw ed, you're just a person too curious for his own good. you should get out of the basement and see the world.

Sure, he's a whack job.

Had he been a Democrat, he would have been a liberal icon. Right?
he's a nut job and only a nut job. I don't point fingers like that.

why?
it is? proof?
aw ed, you're just a person too curious for his own good. you should get out of the basement and see the world.
I was in the ocean all day here in Ft Lauderdale No basement for me You have to put your money where your mouth is and you hated all those folks too

it is? proof?
I was in the ocean all day here in Ft Lauderdale No basement for me You have to put your money where your mouth is and you hated all those folks too
so you're all wet, gotcha.

Come on Mac get together with jc,blues,red, bri PC ,easy Marion etc etc to help the poor bomber get a good lawyer Even Trump MIGHT help

Come on Mac get together with jc,blues,red, bri PC ,easy Marion etc etc to help the poor bomber get a good lawyer Even Trump MIGHT help
seems it is you acting as the agent for him.

it is? proof?
so you're all wet, gotcha.
lol You're not on the highest limb of the tree but you're quick

seems it is you acting as the agent for him.
I want him to get a fair trial before being hung ,,,,,,,but then again I wish the same for Trump

Forum List

Back