Suspicious package with white powder sent to Sen. Rand Paul's Kentucky home

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is two days after Richard Marx tweeted that he would buy drinks for Paul’s neighbor, who broke several of the senator’s ribs in a 2017 attack.

Marx had tweeted Sunday that he wanted to thank Rene Boucher, who was arrested and charged with assaulting Paul in 2017 after getting enraged about yard waste that he alleged was being dumped in his yard near the property line.

"I'll say it again: If I ever meet Rand Paul's neighbor I'm going to hug him and buy him as many drinks as he can consume," Marx said. Boucher is scheduled to be sent to prison for eight months.

Desperation on the left brings out the worst in liberals...riots beatings burning fighting blocking traffic threatening someone's life cancelling people...murder and now shipping a white substance to a mans home...if you are still a democrat tomorrow you are a little less human and a little more animal.....

Probably corn starch or croth itch powder.. Those Chimpocrat's brains haven't evolved to the point where they could actually make a batch of ricin. Otherwise there would be so many of them around.

This is two days after Richard Marx tweeted that he would buy drinks for Paul’s neighbor, who broke several of the senator’s ribs in a 2017 attack.

Marx had tweeted Sunday that he wanted to thank Rene Boucher, who was arrested and charged with assaulting Paul in 2017 after getting enraged about yard waste that he alleged was being dumped in his yard near the property line.

"I'll say it again: If I ever meet Rand Paul's neighbor I'm going to hug him and buy him as many drinks as he can consume," Marx said. Boucher is scheduled to be sent to prison for eight months.

Richard Marx is a douche that preyed on his dopey female fans for sympathy after his divorce ( for over a year with his mopey posts) Then gets married to Daisy Fuentes out of the blue and is all happier than ever after inflicting emotional blackmail on his FB followers lol. He is a fraud....sings good though.

It was probably a crackpot fan.

Last edited:
It is quite telling that dr Paul, the gop's best medical expert, is refusing the shot....
He had the disease; he doesn't need the shot! And we know by all these people dying right after they get it, or being put in the ICU with brain clots, that it's a bad idea to get such a shot if you don't need it.

And I'm not sure about the definition of "need" there.

It is quite telling that dr Paul, the gop's best medical expert, is refusing the shot....
It is telling.

Dr. Rand Paul is one of the few doctors out there these days preaching actual science, while the CDC is preaching politics of control.

Dr. Paul says, if you have been vaccinated or been infected and recovered, there is no need to wear a mask, as you cannot get the virus, nor transmit it to others. You are immune. And there is no better immunity than actually getting the virus and recovering from it, I say.

Dr. Paul also says that there is no need to get vaccinated if you have been infected and recovered, as you have natural immunity.

He said that Dr. Fauci wearing two masks after being vaccinated was all for "theater," and he said it to Dr. Fauci's face, on the floor of the Senate.

Lying politician Fauci later admitted Dr. Rand Paul was correct on national television...

Rand Paul's medical advice is consistent with centuries of Science. The Biden Admin's guidelines fly in the face of Science, and seem to be intended to create a populace that is compliant with government doublespeak that has no factual data supporting it.

Rand Paul is a national treasure. God bless him.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
He had the disease; he doesn't need the shot! And we know by all these people dying right after they get it, or being put in the ICU with brain clots, that it's a bad idea to get such a shot if you don't need it.

And I'm not sure about the definition of "need" there.

Figuring out you do not need the shot is the proverbial tip of the iceberg. It appears dr Paul is on to the whole fraud of Covid, not just this selectively murderous shot....

Dr. Rand Paul
He is no more a doctor than Dr Pepper.
Oh look, he was right, and you are wrong...

Good news: Mild COVID-19 induces lasting antibody protection​

People who have had mild illness develop antibody-producing cells that can last lifetime

May 24, 2021

Probably corn starch or croth itch powder.

If it was a suspicious white powered, it might be the missing Fentanyl that was supposed to go to the George Floyd Annual Drop-A-Pig Gala Celebration.

It's turned up missing, but at least they still have their Grape Purple Cadillac Koolaid softdrink mix.

All will be served through environmentally friendly straws that you can't suck air through.

The Anti-Science Progressives do not understand immunization.
Rand Paul was correct once again.
A person who has had the corona virus infection is already immune and they do not need the vaccination.
Troglocrats are dumb.

I think Richard Marx’s joke was in poor taste, but to say he’s try to incite violence is an AOC-like claim

What kind of a last name is Marx?

Is there something called

Marxism?

Dr. Rand Paul
He is no more a doctor than Dr Pepper.
Oh look, he was right, and you are wrong...

Good news: Mild COVID-19 induces lasting antibody protection​

People who have had mild illness develop antibody-producing cells that can last lifetime

May 24, 2021

That’s not even logical. And it certainly doesn’t explain the number of people who’ve had Covid more than once.

That’s not even logical. And it certainly doesn’t explain the number of people who’ve had Covid more than once.

The number of people that have been reinfected with the Covid Virus
Is lower than the 5800 people that managed to get infected with the Covid Virus after being fully vaccinated.

There is of course one study that contradicts those figures ...
And it was published by Peng Zhiyong, the Director of the Intensive Care Unit at Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University ...
And it didn't identify him as a Doctor.

Forum List

Back