Swamp Rat Trump Aide Quits

The guy admitted he was giving out intelligence to lobbyists. Maybe you should read.
The article says, "alleged", "suggested".
Maybe you should take your own advice and read. ... :cool:
I probably read more than most. Maybe you forgot that Trump was draining the swamp. Trump's constant campaign mantra was to drain it and all you humpers reveled in it or maybe you forgot or just f'n deaf.
If you were leaving the WH you vowed not to lobby for 5 years upon exiting. So, do you think a lobbyist inside the WH isn't swampy? WTF? Quit playing dumb.

"Trump has also hired a large number of former lobbyists to serve in his administration — including the current Defense, Energy, Labor and Interior secretaries; the acting Homeland Security secretary; the EPA administrator; and the U.S. trade representative — and some of them have already gone back to K Street."

Whatever you Monday Morning Quarterbacks need to keep kidding yourselves into believing you'll be doing the country a favor by putting the rancid tomato in office.

1594417453340.png

And?? ... :dunno:
The guy admitted he was giving out intelligence to lobbyists. Maybe you should read.
And... He got fired for it.

No he wasn't. He quit.

You would know this if you read the article.

15 hours after the White House refused to comment about it he resigned.

He was allowed to resign. He should have been fired but he was a lobbyist so he got special treatment. Like most lobbyists in our government.

View attachment 361803
Well ok... He chose to quit rather than get fired. Whatever. I don't see the problem.

Edit: Do you actually think he WANTED to leave the job he had?

I see a very big problem with the whole thing.

The man never should have been hired in the first place.

I don't believe that government and business should ever be merged. In any way.

Government and business should work together when necessary but no one who is a lobbyist should ever work in our government.

They are not working for the best of our nation or our people.

No he didn't want to leave his job but he should have formally been fired so that black mark is on his record.

I see a very big problem with the whole thing.

The man never should have been hired in the first place.

I don't believe that government and business should ever be merged. In any way.

Government and business should work together when necessary but no one who is a lobbyist should ever work in our government.

They are not working for the best of our nation or our people.
I agree.

No he didn't want to leave his job but he should have formally been fired so that black mark is on his record.
Given what these people do, and their obvious bias some some seriously fuck up morality... You think that "black mark" means anything? He's already got another job before he ever cleaned his desk off lobbying for something else. Edit: He'll lay low for half a year though... No duh.. right?

The article says, "alleged", "suggested".
Maybe you should take your own advice and read. ... :cool:
I probably read more than most. Maybe you forgot that Trump was draining the swamp. Trump's constant campaign mantra was to drain it and all you humpers reveled in it or maybe you forgot or just f'n deaf.
If you were leaving the WH you vowed not to lobby for 5 years upon exiting. So, do you think a lobbyist inside the WH isn't swampy? WTF? Quit playing dumb.

"Trump has also hired a large number of former lobbyists to serve in his administration — including the current Defense, Energy, Labor and Interior secretaries; the acting Homeland Security secretary; the EPA administrator; and the U.S. trade representative — and some of them have already gone back to K Street."

Whatever you Monday Morning Quarterbacks need to keep kidding yourselves into believing you'll be doing the country a favor by putting the rancid tomato in office.

View attachment 361807
troll know nothing

Lobbyist Trump aide quits after short term in the White House.
Man, this couldn't happen in Trump's WH. But something did.

"Politico adds that “Cox suggested while working in the White House that he was collecting intelligence or doing work after speaking to representatives and lobbyists from corporate interests.”

"Also among Cox’s alleged actions: “COX emailed with fellow White House aides and officials on the National Security Council, seeking to push along an exemption for Gulfstream to deliver private jets overseas after he had a conversation with General Dynamics’ lobbyist.”

Wow.

This guy really should never have been hired.

The government has way too many lobbyist and corporate people.

They don't work for the best interests of our nation or our people.
I agree.
Sure takes you a while to catch on. Did you know Trump has 40+ lobbyists working in the WH now? Do you agree they should be there? After all, you just said "I agree" to three items from the other post.

Sure takes you a while to catch on. Did you know Trump has 40+ lobbyists working in the WH now? Do you agree they should be there? After all, you just said "I agree" to three items from the other post.
No... I don't think they should be there. I agree with that. Unfortunately that's how it works in DC. Every president has that. Hell.. It was central to Obama's campaign to get them out... He hired 70 of them.

I'm not trying to point a finger and say look over there on this either... It was bullshit then, it's bullshit now. Superpacks are bullshit. "Businesses are people my friends" is bullshit. The ability to finacially support a candidate for Senate/House when they aren't representing them is bullshit.

All kinds of bullshit I don't agree with. If I thought Biden would do a better job, I'd vote him for him. He won't. He'll do the same things in this regard.

Forum List

Back