🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SWAT team throws stun grenade:lands in baby crib

OP wouldn't give a shit if it were a black baby. The police had a warrant for a piece of shit criminal. It is the criminal's fault. Not the polices.

What the hell is this shit that I wouldn't care if it was a black baby? I'm increasingly worried about the militarization of the police. On many levels.

Now to "its the criminals fault". What a pant load. A SWAT team is assembled over some drugs purchased in the afternoon from one individual? How over the top is that? Let alone the SWAT team going hell bent for leather to arrest one individual in a house full of people in the middle of the night?

That is excessive force by any stretch of the imagination.

It is the natural progression of a country that is unwilling to rein in military weapons for civilians.

Thank the NRA and the Republicans.

Pull that stick out of your ass and show us where military weapons are being sold to civilians. Where can I go to buy stun grenades? Where can I go to buy RPGs? Where can I go to buy a loaded Apache helicopter? You lefties are just full of lies.

Are you referring to the one where the cop had the green light? Considering the source?
I will give you a hint, I know who the kid is and his family. I still think he made a mistake. Witnesses also back up the cop had a green light.

The cops should not have thrown a grenade but I blame the parents and the drug dealer. I am so sick of people going after the cops but never mentioning the dumb fucks who caused it to happen. The parents knew they were dealing meth. They shouldn't have been there. They did this to their child.
I feel bad for the child not the stupid loser parents.

And I still don't see a link, and thus have none of the facts.

You are a moron.

"The frantic deputy told a witness at the accident he had been going 60 mph to a domestic violence call. He even had a green light, saw the kid and tried to steer out of the way."
Washington cop hits teen bicyclist at 60 mph - NY Daily News

Do you want to make excuses for the loser parents and drug addicts while you are at it?

You are talking to the wrong guy, I don't blame parents for allowing their kids to be kids.

The cop was speeding, apparently without the benefit of lights and/or siren, just because he could. I also noticed that they didn't actually provide any evidence the cop had a green light at the time of the accident, other than the word of the cop who managed to hit the kid on the bike.

All I wanted as some facts. Believe it or not, I tend to trust your posts on a factual basis, even if I totally disagree with your conclusions. That leads me to step back and demand a little extra from you before I back you up, try to take that as the compliment it is meant to be.

OP wouldn't give a shit if it were a black baby. The police had a warrant for a piece of shit criminal. It is the criminal's fault. Not the polices.

What the hell is this shit that I wouldn't care if it was a black baby? I'm increasingly worried about the militarization of the police. On many levels.

Now to "its the criminals fault". What a pant load. A SWAT team is assembled over some drugs purchased in the afternoon from one individual? How over the top is that? Let alone the SWAT team going hell bent for leather to arrest one individual in a house full of people in the middle of the night?

It is the natural progression of a country that is unwilling to rein in military weapons for civilians.

Right. I can't buy a post-1986 machine gun or a tank or grenades or drones, but police can get any and all of that stuff just for the asking. Nevermind the idea that once someone has a tool, they look for reasons to use it, especially when an agency is looking at a budget come appropriations time.

But it's the NRA's fault.

Are you referring to the one where the cop had the green light? Considering the source?

I will give you a hint, I know who the kid is and his family. I still think he made a mistake. Witnesses also back up the cop had a green light.

The cops should not have thrown a grenade but I blame the parents and the drug dealer. I am so sick of people going after the cops but never mentioning the dumb fucks who caused it to happen. The parents knew they were dealing meth. They shouldn't have been there. They did this to their child.

I feel bad for the child not the stupid loser parents.

I'm telling you right now person posting that thinks they are a liberal. Abbie and Jerry are spinning in their mother fucking graves.

You are the reason I left the Democrats. You don't understand what you should be about at all.

It's parents fault. It's the babys fault. Un mother freaking real.

It's the baby's fault? Learn how to read.
You put your child in a drug house, something is going to happen. Cons always preach about taking personal responsibility.... Until they have to take personal responsibility.
I would live in a shelter before I put my son in a meth house. End of story. Loser parents and drug addicts need to take responsibility for their actions.
If a cop shoots some loser meth head here, which they like to do, I could care less. The loser usually attacked them or pulled a gun on them. I don't even like cops, but I am sick of low life drug addicts.

Tinydancer's posts are usually cryptic, often impossible to make head or tail of. My best guess on this post was that when she posted "It's parents fault. It's the babys fault" she's being mockingly sarcastic. Just a guess, but it doesn't make any sense otherwise.

Pull that stick out of your ass and show us where military weapons are being sold to civilians. Where can I go to buy stun grenades? Where can I go to buy RPGs? Where can I go to buy a loaded Apache helicopter? You lefties are just full of lies.
RKM,

Just a respectful reminder: you forgot to mention all those MRAP armored vehicles used in Iraq which are coming back home and being distributed to civilian police agencies. Not your typical police car: Military vehicles put to new use back in U.S. - CBS News

The government clearly has something up its sleeve and whatever it is it's not good for the average citizen. Civilian police at all levels are gradually being transformed into a military force. An army. In service to who?

Last edited:

RKM,

Just a respectful reminder: you forgot to mention all those MRAP armored vehicles used in Iraq which are coming back home and being distributed to civilian police agencies. Not your typical police car: Military vehicles put to new use back in U.S. - CBS News

The government clearly has something up its sleeve and whatever it is it's not good for the average citizen. Civilian police at all levels are gradually being transformed into a military force. An army. In service to who?
They report to our fascist dictator now through the DHS. Hail Obama!

UPDATE:

>> The toddler severely burned and left unable to breathe on his own when a Georgia SWAT team threw a flashbang grenade in his crib during a Thursday drug raid is preparing for another surgery on Monday… all for a single meth sale of $50.

The flashbang opened up a deep gash in Bou Bou’s chest and caused severe burns. Now his family says the toddler is fighting for his life in a medically induced coma, has lost the use of one lung and is unable to breathe on his own. He faces more surgeries, and it is uncertain if he will even live. On Friday, his chances of survival were listed at 50 percent.
The police department said they had no idea there were any children in the house. “There was [sic] no clothes, no toys, nothing to indicate that there was [sic] children present in the home. If there had been then we'd have done something different,” Cornelia Police Chief Rick Darby said to WSB-TV.

The child’s mother, Alecia Phonesavanh, said it was obvious there were children present in the home. “If they had an informant in that house, they knew there were kids,” Phonesavanh told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Friday. “They say there were no toys. There is plenty of stuff. Their shoes were laying all over.”

The family’s attorney says police did no investigative work before embarking on the raid.

&#8220;They had been in this home for about two months,&#8221; lawyer Mawuli Mel Davis said to WSB-TV. &#8220;This is a stay-at-home dad who was out in front of the home, playing with the children on a daily basis. Any surveillance that was done would have revealed there was a father with four children who played in that driveway." <<

Wait, wait..... here's the really unbelievable part:

>> Habersham County Chief Assistant District Attorney J. Edward Staples said Thometheva could also be charged in connection with the baby's injuries. <<

What the flying fuck?!

Last edited:
It's okay. This toddler will be one of the last victims of the War on Drugs. We're sure to proclaim victory any day now.

We should have a giant victory parade with ticker tape and tanks and SWAT teams marching and a big brass band. We've earned it.

UPDATE:

>> The toddler severely burned and left unable to breathe on his own when a Georgia SWAT team threw a flashbang grenade in his crib during a Thursday drug raid is preparing for another surgery on Monday… all for a single meth sale of $50.

The flashbang opened up a deep gash in Bou Bou’s chest and caused severe burns. Now his family says the toddler is fighting for his life in a medically induced coma, has lost the use of one lung and is unable to breathe on his own. He faces more surgeries, and it is uncertain if he will even live. On Friday, his chances of survival were listed at 50 percent.
The police department said they had no idea there were any children in the house. “There was [sic] no clothes, no toys, nothing to indicate that there was [sic] children present in the home. If there had been then we'd have done something different,” Cornelia Police Chief Rick Darby said to WSB-TV.

The child’s mother, Alecia Phonesavanh, said it was obvious there were children present in the home. “If they had an informant in that house, they knew there were kids,” Phonesavanh told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Friday. “They say there were no toys. There is plenty of stuff. Their shoes were laying all over.”

The family’s attorney says police did no investigative work before embarking on the raid.

“They had been in this home for about two months,” lawyer Mawuli Mel Davis said to WSB-TV. “This is a stay-at-home dad who was out in front of the home, playing with the children on a daily basis. Any surveillance that was done would have revealed there was a father with four children who played in that driveway." <<

Wait, wait..... here's the really unbelievable part:

>> Habersham County Chief Assistant District Attorney J. Edward Staples said Thometheva could also be charged in connection with the baby's injuries. <<

What the flying fuck?!
These miserable, ignorant bastards should all be fired and the one who decided to toss the grenade should be charged with reckless endangerment and tried. This shit has got to stop!

The only thing that will prevail over the attempts to justify and excuse this abusive police excess is a strong public outrage, condemnation, and demand for justice on behalf of that little fellow. I urge everyone who reads this to keep the issue in mind and encourage your local tv new personalities to keep it alive.

Do not lose sight of the fact that what the cops get away with today will be expanded on tomorrow and what they can do to these people they can do to you -- even if you are innocent of any crime. They make these "mistakes" all the time.

Botched Paramilitary Police Raids | Cato Institute (Click on the colored pointers)

It's okay. This toddler will be one of the last victims of the War on Drugs. We're sure to proclaim victory any day now.

We should have a giant victory parade with ticker tape and tanks and SWAT teams marching and a big brass band. We've earned it.

Ayup. You think if we ask them to please stop killing and arresting people for selling non-prescription drugs they'll leave us to live like free men? Odd that these drugs are just fine for sale by drug companies that the government has given the monopolies to, but if someone else sells the stuff it's katy bar load up the ARs and lets go blow up some babies. Maybe they'll find another waco to go burn a few more families up.

Last edited:

More like his head. The only ones with the weapons were wearing body armor.

The News on TV this morning said the Informant actually bought Meth from the suspect outside of the House.

No buy money recorder by police, no drugs given to the Police by the informant, no surveillance methods used, just the word of an Informant that he purchased Meth.

And a No-Knock Warrant was issued for inside the House????

So if I called Police and told them my neighbor who I dislike they would go bust his door down and throw a flash bang grenade in his living room?

Of course I know I would later be in trouble for doing so, this is just a hypothetical if I did :D

No-Knock Warrants should be Illegal in most cases if not all, we are Americans and deserve due process and the Fact we are Innocent until proven guilty ;)

The News on TV this morning said the Informant actually bought Meth from the suspect outside of the House.

No buy money recorder by police, no drugs given to the Police by the informant, no surveillance methods used, just the word of an Informant that he purchased Meth.

So if I called Police and told them my neighbor who I dislike they would go bust his door down and throw a flash bang grenade in his living room?

Of course I know I would later be in trouble for doing so, this is just a hypothetical if I did :D

No-Knock Warrants should be Illegal in most cases if not all, we are Americans and deserve due process and the Fact we are Innocent until proven guilty ;)

The judge that approved the warrant needs to be put up for assault.

they don't go in with SWAT teams and stun grenades just to execute a search warrant. the story doesn't make sense.
It makes perfect sense. Read some of these examples: Botched Paramilitary Police Raids | Cato Institute

is this the police's fault like david koresh was the police's fault? :rolleyes:
If you knew the full and real story you would agree the Waco massacre was not Koresh's fault.

cato institute? no thanks.

david Koresh is responsible for those deaths. we DO know the real story.

I understand conspiracy theorists believe otherwise.

The sad part is, they are illegal, yet judges routinely issue them because they want to stay on the good side of the cops.

they don't go in with SWAT teams and stun grenades just to execute a search warrant. the story doesn't make sense.
It makes perfect sense. Read some of these examples: Botched Paramilitary Police Raids | Cato Institute

is this the police's fault like david koresh was the police's fault? :rolleyes:
If you knew the full and real story you would agree the Waco massacre was not Koresh's fault.

cato institute? no thanks.

david Koresh is responsible for those deaths. we DO know the real story.

I understand conspiracy theorists believe otherwise.
You do not know the facts!

1)
Start with the fact the DEA knew Koresh visited his Post Office box every morning. Sometime he drove to the Post Office and sometimes he jogged. They could have peacefully arrested him right on the street. That commando raid was absolutely unnecessary.

2)
None of the specifications on the warrant issued to the DEA to raid the Davidian premises was factual. Not one automatic weapon was found in the debris. Every one of the weapons found was legal (several of the Davidians were federally licensed firearms dealers and the Davidians were legitimately involved in the gun business). There was absolutely no evidence of any drug activity by any of the Davidians. The Texas Bureau of Child Protective Services and the county Sheriff, Jack Harwell, had thoroughly investigated the charges of child molestation against Koresh just months before that raid and found them totally unfounded.

Go here and read some the fact accumulated by responsible news sources and other concerned parties. Assault on Waco

Don't be so eager to believe the lies associated with this monstrous abuse of federal authority. What was done to the Davidians was a serious crime against all of us -- including you!

No...accessory before the fact to reckless endangerment, armed home invasion, and assault with a deadly weapon; if the baby does not survive, that charge upgraded to murder one.

&#8220;It blew open his face and his chest,&#8221; the boy&#8217;s mother, Alecia Phonesavanh, told The AJC outside Grady Memorial Hospital. &#8220;Everybody was asleep. It&#8217;s not like anyone was trying to fight.&#8221;

Short video of the mother describing her agony here.

No...accessory before the fact to reckless endangerment, armed home invasion, and assault with a deadly weapon; if the baby does not survive, that charge upgraded to murder one.

Thx for the clarification!

The police couldn't be bothered to practice due diligence before lobbing grenades, but the defendant get charged for a crispy baby.

Hell of a system we've got in this country.

Forum List

Back