Swedish headmaster wears dress to school to break norms

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A headmaster in Sweden wears a dress and nail varnish to school in order to “break norms” and set an example for students.
Swedish Headmaster Wears Dress to School to “Break Norms”

When you're a moron and watch to push what is totally wrong and abnormal, pushing indoctrination.

Like the criminal gov. says " you gotta make it look natural, like it's their choice" then they will buy it. You sheep have fallen for all the wrong making you huge morons and you haven't a clue.

He also teaches his idiots how to be bigger idiots than he is, as well as teaching them how to BEND OVER and give your country up to a bunch of savages who don't give a rats ass about your land or anything in it.

It was in conjunction with the school's pride week that the headmaster decided to test wearing a dress to work. There is nothing he does in ordinary cases, but he still hopes that he will be able to show students and teachers that it's okay to break the clothes norm.
Google Translate

I see Alex left this tidbit out.

I was gonna say "Maybe he's Scottish", but the nail varnish says "no".

Swedish perv.

It was in conjunction with the school's pride week that the headmaster decided to test wearing a dress to work. There is nothing he does in ordinary cases, but he still hopes that he will be able to show students and teachers that it's okay to break the clothes norm.
Google Translate

I see Alex left this tidbit out.
And that changes things how?

The ‘world’ is pushing the gay agenda to help stymie population growth.

Does this doofus have any idea how ghey he looks? They should change his title from "Headmaster" to "Master of Head." :21:

headmaster.jpg

Look at the expression on the guy's face to the left of him:

"I hope nobody sees me walking down the hall with this weirdo..."

Forum List

Back