Sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans

Three useless inoculations that fail to perform as advertised for starters. They don't stop infection, they don't stop spread and they don't have an answer as to why not. But that's OK, you get your experimental jab--I have no problem with that, but if they try to inject me against my will, someone will be injected with lead at about 3000 feet per second.
You just seem like the unhinged type looking for any excuse to shoot somebody.
In any case not to worry. You dont have to get a vaccine. You'll just have to get a q tip test shoved up your nose once a week. Enjoy!

US Supreme Court might step in on this. I don't see it holding up in court.
Bwuhahaha....did you just say the USSC .. or anyone else ... has the power to / will step in to prevent Biden and Democrats from threatening, blackmailing, exporting, etc... Americans who refuse to embrace their radical, destructive ideologies and agendas to force compliance?

Sorry, I could not help but laugh...sadly.

You just seem like the unhinged type looking for any excuse to shoot somebody.
In any case not to worry. You dont have to get a vaccine. You'll just have to get a q tip test shoved up your nose once a week. Enjoy!
Good luck with that. In any case a q-tip is much better than a forced experimental inoculation once a week. You've already had three and you are no more protected or less likely to spread the scam virus than I am. Public education failed you Skippy.

No, after reading comments here and on facebook about this being unconstitutional, going to sue, this isn't legal etc and their goings on I would say your side are dumb as a fucking rock. Perfectly legal under OSHA guidelines for workplace safety.
Also perfectly legal to require all military members to be vaccinated too.

Good luck with that. In any case a q-tip is much better than a forced experimental inoculation once a week. You've already had three and you are no more protected or less likely to spread the scam virus than I am. Public education failed you Skippy.
Yeah well, I think your health insurance and life insurance rates should go up too. Why should other people have to foot your bill in the form of higher insurance premiums because you are too stupid to get vaxxed?

Unvaxxed premiums should be raised 200 - 400%

If you say so. I guess you just enjoy displaying your ignorance to the world. Nobody can help you.

Forum List

Back