Sweet Cakes by Melissa breaks record on crowdfunding site

Jed's hurt because the Kleins haven't gone on welfare yet. That's how progressives *take care* of people.
These are tears of laughter; not pain. Now go run to the mailbox for your govt check, kosherleech

Bullshit, you're butthurt that this family is getting help with their draconian fine.

Not only are these folks getting help, but the people donating get the opportunity to fight back at the bullies and the government that has decided create an imbalance of rights.
Still trying to convince yourself that your donation was money well spent?

The people won.

Jed's hurt because the Kleins haven't gone on welfare yet. That's how progressives *take care* of people.
These are tears of laughter; not pain. Now go run to the mailbox for your govt check, kosherleech

Bullshit, you're butthurt that this family is getting help with their draconian fine.

Not only are these folks getting help, but the people donating get the opportunity to fight back at the bullies and the government that has decided create an imbalance of rights.

The people won.

:lol:

Which "people" won here, other than the owners who made off like bandits?

The people won.

Well, since your money is going to end up in the pockets of a couple of lesbians, I guess that I have to agree.....

The people won.

Good......I hope they make a million off of it.................Best dang cakes money can buy I heard.......

:Boom2:

The people won.

Good......I hope they make a million off of it.................Best dang cakes money can buy I heard.......

I'm not going to tell you what to do with your money. If sending it to strangers on the internet just because they don't like teh gheys is what floats your boat, so be it.

It's just funny to hear you guys talk about it as if it's some "victory" for your side.

I don't think there is wisdom in their continued persistence in trying to destroy the lives of those they disagree with.

Reminds me of that pizza parlor article.

I don't think there is wisdom in their continued persistence in trying to destroy the lives of those they disagree with.

You are seeing a conspiracy where none exists.

There is no "they".

Sweet Cakes by Melissa was sued by someone who felt insulted and hurt from the discrimination, and took it to the court. The pizza place thing caught fire on the internet and blew up.

The people won.

I'm not going to tell you what to do with your money. If sending it to strangers on the internet just because they don't like teh gheys is what floats your boat, so be it.

It's just funny to hear you guys talk about it as if it's some "victory" for your side.

It is just like their huge Chick-Fil-A victory, where they ignore the fact that after the boycott, Chick-Fil-A stopped donating money to groups fighting same sex marriage....

Chick-fil-A to stop donating to anti-gay groups - latimes

The people won.

Well, since your money is going to end up in the pockets of a couple of lesbians, I guess that I have to agree.....
It will come with a curse.

There is no "they".

Sweet Cakes by Melissa was sued by someone who felt insulted and hurt from the discrimination, and took it to the court. The pizza place thing caught fire on the internet and blew up.

Are you saying there isn't a group(s) of people who try to destroy the lives of those who don't agree with them about homosexuality?

What do you mean by 'The pizza place thing caught fire on the internet and blew up'?

There is no "they".

Are you saying there isn't a group(s) of people who try to destroy the lives of those who don't agree with them about homosexuality?

What do you mean by 'The pizza place thing caught fire on the internet and blew up'?

There are plenty of people who feel very strongly about it.

They are not in any sense organized into a "group", anymore than the people who spend their time complaining about it and sending them money are.

There is no "they".

They are not in any sense organized into a "group", anymore than the people who spend their time complaining about it and sending them money are.

That does not answer whether or not you think there is one or more groups of people who are trying to destroy the livelihoods of people who don't agree with the ideas of gay marriage and homosexuality. Do you think a nurse should be fired because she posted a picture on her FB account to the effect of believing in traditional marriage? Also, what do you mean by 'The pizza place thing caught fire on the internet and blew up'? Time and again we see certain groups of people try to get others fired or destroy their businesses because of the simple views and opinions they have in life. What do you think about that?

There is no "they".

So you deny that Christian business owners are being targeted? Do you know how the pizza parlor was found? A left wing reporter went "shopping for bigots."

I think you're defending the wrong people.

There is no "they".

That does not answer whether or not you think there is one or more groups of people who are trying to destroy the livelihoods of people who don't agree with the ideas of gay marriage and homosexuality. Do you think a nurse should be fired because she posted a picture on her FB account to the effect of believing in traditional marriage? Also, what do you mean by 'The pizza place thing caught fire on the internet and blew up'? Time and again we see certain groups of people try to get others fired or destroy their businesses because of the simple views and opinions they have in life. What do you think about that?

No, there are not "one or more groups" dedicated to destroying conservative's lives. Seriously, the persecution complex thing is getting really silly.

What you see as nefarious groups plotting against you are just a lot of people reacting to something. It's no different than when the Dixie Chicks were "destroyed" during the Iraq war - they said something, and people got outraged.

You guys are going to eventually realize that what you think is a conspiracy against you is actually the tide of public opinion itself.

There is no "they".

So you deny that Christian business owners are being targeted? Do you know how the pizza parlor was found? A left wing reporter went "shopping for bigots."

I think you're defending the wrong people.

No, a reporter went looking for someone who disagreed with the ruling for a comment, and found one.

And lots of people didn't like her comments.

That's what happened. Everything else is just trim that you've added to bolster your self-esteem.

There is no "they".

No, there are not "one or more groups" dedicated to destroying conservative's lives. Seriously, the persecution complex thing is getting really silly.

What you see as nefarious groups plotting against you are just a lot of people reacting to something. It's no different than when the Dixie Chicks were "destroyed" during the Iraq war - they said something, and people got outraged.

You guys are going to eventually realize that what you think is a conspiracy against you is actually the tide of public opinion itself.

You don't think there are groups like GLAAD out there who try to destroy the livelihoods of people with opinions different from theirs? Are you saying no one has ever lost his or her job because of a belief in traditional marriage?

I will say that, in my time on these messageboards, I have seen movements by some groups who do try to destroy the lives of others, and silence their opinions. Whenever it happened, whether from the Right or the Left, it's wrong. Do you think a nurse should be fired because she posted a picture on her FB account to the effect of believing in traditional marriage? Also, what do you mean by 'The pizza place thing caught fire on the internet and blew up'?

Kinda like the last half of your last sentence. 'Is actually the tide of public opinion itself.' A bit sweeping and generic, but is still able to be said by anyone about anything in support of almost anything. Isn't that an aspect, an example, of rhetoric?

There is no "they".

You don't think there are groups like GLAAD out there who try to destroy the livelihoods of people with opinions different from theirs? Are you saying no one has ever lost his or her job because of a belief in traditional marriage?

You believe that GLAAD is "out there to destroy the livelihoods of people with different opinions than them"?

That will be news to the people I know who work for GLAAD.

Did GLAAD fire those people you're referring to? Or was it their bosses, who felt their comments were damaging to their company's image?

I will say that, in my time on these messageboards, I have seen movements by some groups who do try to destroy the lives of others, and silence their opinions. Whenever it happened, whether from the Right or the Left, it's wrong. Do you think a nurse should be fired because she posted a picture on her FB account to the effect of believing in traditional marriage? Also, what do you mean by 'The pizza place thing caught fire on the internet and blew up'?

I think that if the nurse's boss felt that her comments undermined her employer, and it didn't violate her contract, it's none of my damn business.

When I say that the pizza thing blew up on the internet, I mean exactly that - people tweeting, blogging, and all that newfangled stuff.

Kinda like the last half of your last sentence. 'Is actually the tide of public opinion itself.' A bit sweeping and generic, but is still able to be said by anyone about anything in support of almost anything. Isn't that an aspect, an example, of rhetoric?

Well, it can be used by anyone in support of anything, but that doesn't mean it's true.

The "tide of public opinion" is a real thing, it's not just an expression. Public opinion is always changing.

The people won.

The people donating were allowed the opportunity to fight back, and by exceeding the amount of funds needed, they won.

The people won.

That's okay, I'm happy to be able to play a small part in paying the extortion.
Every night when the lesbo's turn out the light and the room get's quiet as they lay in bed, they'll be alone with their thoughts and sooner or later they'll realize what they've done.

Forum List

Back