Sweet Cakes by Melissa breaks record on crowdfunding site

My new five year plan: open a business, discriminate against teh gheys, whine to Fox news, start crowd funding campaign, and watch the money fly out of gullible righties' wallets like so much stupid from their mouths. Cha-ching. Instant retirement account.

You mad bro ?
Why would I be mad? I didn't get suckered. How much are you out? :lol:

Yeah you're mad that Christians have been helping out other Christians.
No, I'm amused that retards like you send money to "persecuted" Christians because you hate teh gheys. :lol: You're a fag

I'm happy to help out anyone who has been steamrolled by the American Taliban.

My new five year plan: open a business, discriminate against teh gheys, whine to Fox news, start crowd funding campaign, and watch the money fly out of gullible righties' wallets like so much stupid from their mouths. Cha-ching. Instant retirement account.

You mad bro ?

No, I'm amused that retards like you send money to "persecuted" Christians because you hate teh gheys. :lol: You're a fag

So, you really did send them money.

:rofl:

A fool and his money....

You mad bro ?

A fool and his money....
How much have you sent hillary so far?

A fool and his money....
Not a dime. I don't donate to politicians.

A fool and his money....
What you could afford to donate would only generate laughter anyway.

Crowd funding is the future that's why government's and banks (and the Liberals that love Tyranny) hate it! No central government control. If Liberals loved democracy like they claim they'd love this too. It's direct democracy.

All sorts of crowd funding events have been sourced to include books and movies and not just with Fiat currency either.

You mad bro ?

A fool and his money....

Thanks for your concern Jed.

A fool and his money....
So, you're saying the little man's contributions don't matter? Romney would be proud.

Jed's hurt because the Kleins haven't gone on welfare yet. That's how progressives *take care* of people.

Jed's hurt because the Kleins haven't gone on welfare yet. That's how progressives *take care* of people.
These are tears of laughter; not pain. Now go run to the mailbox for your govt check, kosherleech

Last edited:

A fool and his money....
So, you're saying the little man's contributions don't matter? Romney would be proud.
No, I'm saying a McDonald's fry cook receiving food stamps and subsidized obamacare shouldn't be donating to political candidates. The nickel you can afford is irrelevant

A fool and his money....
No, I'm saying a McDonald's fry cook receiving food stamps and subsidized obamacare shouldn't be donating to political candidates. The nickel you can afford is irrelevant
Your disdain for the poor is duly noted. That you put more importance on the dollar than an individual's voice speaks volumes about your character, and is a great example of how the GOP feels about the common man, and an even greater example of why the GOP - the party of rich old white men - is fast becoming irrelevant to modern society (especially young present and future voters). Thanks for your honesty, old man. Don't forget to thank liberals for your medicare and social security.

I have always maintained that it is always a good thing when a conservative is separated from his money, even to another conservative. Far better that they prey on each other than on us liberals.
Well, it helps that conservatives have money, while most liberals just have their foodies and monthly government check, no wonder they never support each other financially.
I think the obama campaign accepted donations charged to EBT cards.

Excellent news and a Great Op..........................
Happy to hear that the Witch hunt of the left isn't getting their desired results..........to bury any who dare appose their agenda................like burying babies..........after 20 weeks.......................

Just saying.

These are tears of laughter; not pain. Now go run to the mailbox for your govt check, kosherleech

Bullshit, you're butthurt that this family is getting help with their draconian fine.

Not only are these folks getting help, but the people donating get the opportunity to fight back at the bullies and the government that has decided create an imbalance of rights.

Bullshit, you're butthurt that this family is getting help with their draconian fine.

Not only are these folks getting help, but the people donating get the opportunity to fight back at the bullies and the government that has decided create an imbalance of rights.
Still trying to convince yourself that your donation was money well spent?

Forum List

Back