Sweet: Donald Trump tops new Illinois poll...Doubles #2 Cruz!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Chicago Sun Times ^ | 12/20/2015 | LYNN SWEET
It's Donald Trump in Illinois. Trump, at 30 percent, is the top GOP presidential candidate in Illinois, according to a new poll, with double the points of Sens. Ted Cruz at 15 percent and Marco Rubio at 13 percent. The billionaire real estate tycoon and reality show star, the national front-runner, polls first in Cook County, the collar counties of Lake, DuPage, Will, Kane and McHenry and in downstate Illinois, according to results shared with the Chicago Sun-Times. GOP pollster Joe Caccitolo, who runs Compass Consulting, conducted the automated telephone survey of 2,104 likely Republican voters last Wednesday, the day...

CWuNJmBWoAAMG1H.jpg

If the Donald wins I am coming back home. Boy oh boy I hope he wins.

On the other hand Russian isn't that over Ukrainian. I have options.

Rubio is over. Next week should see his fall.

I don't think so; not yet anyway. I prefer him overall but if the left hates Trump so much then that's OK with me. Mind you; I think they loathe him more because he IS the front runner, but that's another issue.
Greg

Rubio will be in for awhile but no way will he be nominated for the GOP rep as POTUS. Nope.

Rubio will be in for awhile but no way will he be nominated for the GOP rep as POTUS. Nope.

I think that he has an excellent chance...even a better one as a VP should he not get the Nomination. If not Trump then who I wonder??

Greg

It's going to be a Trump/Cruz ticket. Betcha.

Rubio is flushed as a rino. I remember when all of us were thrilled at Carly then I found out she was McCain's girl hell's bells I couldn't put it up fast enough before she was done like dinner the next day. I put it up at Hannity and FR's and by the time I woke up it was wild and she was toast.

McCain fucked himself when he didn't double and triple check his idiot helper when vetting Palin cuz she was his downfall. If he isn't going to do his own vetting and finding a dumbfuck like her, what would he do for the country in vetting things on his desk? Oh yeah...McCain kissed his very possible run by accepting that bimbo as VP. Which means he's a dumb fuck too.

I know a lotta folks don't listen to radio but you really should. I always listen to the enemy. Megan McCain has her own show on 1110. She constantly swipes at conservatives.

This piece of female work only gets a paycheck because her daddy is John.

McCain fucked himself when he didn't double and triple check his idiot helper when vetting Palin cuz she was his downfall. If he isn't going to do his own vetting and finding a dumbfuck like her, what would he do for the country in vetting things on his desk? Oh yeah...McCain kissed his very possible run by accepting that bimbo as VP. Which means he's a dumb fuck too.

Bull mother fucking shit here girl. And I rarely don't agree with you but I'll take you out on this.

How do you want the time line?

OK for everyone. The swing came in the North East with Teddly and his endorsement because the Kennedys have always been anti Clinton. Ted sanctioned Obama. Here's where it got dicey. Schumer threw in behind Ted and the rest is history.

KNOW YOUR OPPONENT. We've lost twice because too many sat out. Well you have a SCOUTUS on the line now. VOTE for heaven's sake.

Bull mother fucking shit here girl. And I rarely don't agree with you but I'll take you out on this.

Take me out? Give it yer best shot cuz all it is is differing opinion, lol.
Palin is a dumb fuck. Period. That's my opinion. You can think what you like, but I am not going to challenge you and proclaim I'm going to "take you out" because you think she is Mrs Einstein. Hilarious!

Last edited:

Take me out? Give it yer best shot cuz all it is is differing opinion, lol.
Palin is a dumb fuck. Period. That's my opinion. You can think what you like, but I am not going to challenge you and proclaim I'm going to "take you out" because you think she is Mrs Einstein. Hilarious!

I never called her an Einstein. Be careful now.

There are varying degrees of intelligence.

Intelligent =Cruz

Smart = Trump

Savvy = Trump and Cruz

Rarely do you get the combo but both of them have it.

Now to Palin she was was a rock star but McCain's handlers didn't know how to work her. And you really really need to follow McCain's campaign manager to find out the how and the why of the losing to the first black American president and how he revelled in the losing to him.

Forum List

Back