Symbol For New Freedom Revolution

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Freedom from Government Covid Tyranny. Don't let them tell you you can't shake hands.
1587604707967.png

Last edited:
Freedom from Government Covid Tyranny. Don't let the tell you you can't shake hands.
View attachment 326814

Well, to quote Forrest Gump. "Stupid is, as stupid does".
#COVIDIOTS
The sheep speaks!! Baaa Baaa Now, go line up and get fleeced. Dufus....

No fleecing required. Sounds like you got a thing for sheeple. Are you seriously telling me that if you run back out into the wild, you are going to shake hands with just anyone? Geez, I didn't do that before the current shitstorm. You have to shake hands? So, a person's word isn't good enough anymore?...oh wait...eh...maybe you're right. Patriots shake hands. Collaborators (sorry, too much Battlestar Gallactica) use words....LOL.

Freedom from Government Covid Tyranny. Don't let the tell you you can't shake hands.
View attachment 326814

Well, to quote Forrest Gump. "Stupid is, as stupid does".
#COVIDIOTS
The sheep speaks!! Baaa Baaa Now, go line up and get fleeced. Dufus....

No fleecing required. Sounds like you got a thing for sheeple. Are you seriously telling me that if you run back out into the wild, you are going to shake hands with just anyone? Geez, I didn't do that before the current shitstorm. You have to shake hands? So, a person's word isn't good enough anymore?...oh wait...eh...maybe you're right. Patriots shake hands. Collaborators (sorry, too much Battlestar Gallactica) use words....LOL.
You are being fleeced nonetheless, just like a stupid sheep. Yes, I will shake hands with most folks. Yeah I figured you didn't shake hands with anyone. Most lefties don't.

Saw this article on Coach Grant and I'd have to agree, younger generation has a higher worry quotient on everything
The former Minnesota coach has never shied away from an opportunity to show toughness, and when he talked to the Winnipeg Sun recently, this case was no different.

Asked about whether the 93-year-old was worried about the coronavirus pandemic or not, he said no.

“I’ve been through the polio epidemic … I was in the service during the War. All of those things have happened in my life, so I’m not quite as paranoid as some people might be.”

Grant also said that his kids and grandkids worry about these current times more than he does. 93-year-old Bud Grant: 'I’m not quite as paranoid as some people might be'

Freedom from Government Covid Tyranny. Don't let them tell you you can't shake hands.
View attachment 326814
You’re a moron.
I think you should walk into a Covid hospital and volunteer to work without a mask.

let us know how it works out. Imbecile
Moron, the hospital is where sick people go. Of course one would want to wear a mask. Stop being hysterical I never mentioned a hospital. Your straw man argument and subsequent insult shows you for what you really are, a hateful, spiteful individual. Get lost.

View attachment 326814
You’re a moron.
I think you should walk into a Covid hospital and volunteer to work without a mask.

Moron, the hospital is where sick people go. Of course one would want to wear a mask. Stop being hysterical I never mentioned a hospital. Your straw man argument and subsequent insult shows you for what you really are, a hateful, spiteful individual. Get lost.
And how do you think they end up sick in a pandemic, you trumpian ignorant twat?

View attachment 326814
You’re a moron.

And how do you think they end up sick in a pandemic, you trumpian ignorant twat?
View attachment 326814
You’re a moron.

They probably live in Democrat, lefty, overpopulated shitholes mostly where any contagion has a better chance of infecting people. Is that where you live sweet cheeks?

I'm all for you Trumpies going out and infecting one another, it will actually strengthen the gene pool. Unfortunately, it will also overwhelm hospitals, and therein lies the problem. We have to save you fools from yourselves, in order to keep from further overwhelming hospitals.

I'm all for you Trumpies going out and infecting one another, it will actually strengthen the gene pool. Unfortunately, it will also overwhelm hospitals, and therein lies the problem. We have to save you fools from yourselves, in order to keep from further overwhelming hospitals.
Actually it is starting to come to the fore that Covid has been around for a while and most folks are already immune so, just keep yourself in a bubble and weaken YOUR immune system, leave the rest of US alone. Better yet, Covidphobes can go out among US and let Darwin decide.

Forum List

Back