SYMBOLIC , Trump wears American Flag pin rather than 'G20' pin

A couple of years ago there was a relatively lively issue about wearing Old Glory as a lapel pin. The MSM opined that they were independent of patriotism or Nationalist issues so they declined to wear a U.S. Flag. Obama wouldn't even put his hand over his heart when the Anthem was played and he never took up the tradition of saying "God bless you and God bless America" after a speech. I guess it's God bless America once more. Hooah.

Nonsense. Total bullshit.

simply small symbolic gesture but nice to see . Feck you 'euros elites ' its AMERICA First . --- GREAT AGAIN: Trump refuses to wear G20 pin - opts for American flag - The American Mirror --- just a nice message to send the elites .

So did Obama doofus.
-------------------------------------------------- big difference is that 'mrobama; isn't an American and he had no Right to wear an American Flag pin . mrobama wearing an American flag pin sullied the American Flag and pin toro .

simply small symbolic gesture but nice to see . Feck you 'euros elites ' its AMERICA First . --- GREAT AGAIN: Trump refuses to wear G20 pin - opts for American flag - The American Mirror --- just a nice message to send the elites .

So did Obama doofus.
-------------------------------------------------- big difference is that 'mrobama; isn't an American and he had no Right to wear an American Flag pin . mrobama wearing an American flag pin sullied the American Flag and pin toro .

he only wore one after the internal polls told him too

A couple of years ago there was a relatively lively issue about wearing Old Glory as a lapel pin. The MSM opined that they were independent of patriotism or Nationalist issues so they declined to wear a U.S. Flag. Obama wouldn't even put his hand over his heart when the Anthem was played and he never took up the tradition of saying "God bless you and God bless America" after a speech. I guess it's God bless America once more. Hooah.

Don't forget Mooch's infamous.."all this for a flag"

So did Obama doofus.

You're one of the "poorly educated" that Trump referred to, aren't you?

i mean , hey , mrobama looks like a 'kenyan' muslim . His 'fadder ' was muslim and that religion passes down 'fadder' to offspring . I won't mention mrobamas 'mudder' though . Plus , get a look at the ears and effete manners of mrobama Toro .

Last edited:

Trump is the shit dude. I like how he sported Ivanka as a substitute. Shows he can delegate, he has confidence, including in what might be our first F POUS, and he's toying with Putin (i.e., keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer).

Unlike 0bama before him, who hated this country just like his father and mother did, Trump loves America and wants to make it great.

This once great nation has been "near" irreparably harmed by trump and his band of goofballs that hang out with him.

Wrong, it was harmed by 0bama, Trump is trying to fix it.

Forum List

Back