Sympathy for the Devil?

Look at all these nutters!! They tell us that they never trust a word that comes out of a government official's mouth. But.....when a government official....one from the intelligence arm of the government...tells them something in this case.....it is gospel.

It's great shit.

No. Torture doesn't work. Resorting to it because you are afraid is unAmerican. Believing the lie that torture led to OBL or saving lives is the way that you excuse your fears.
LOL

Are the people torturing by Water boarding afraid that the guy will accidentally take a leak on them.......................................

Save it........................for someone who agrees with you..............

Pop quiz asshole................will you torture the guy to save New York City................or not answer that scenario.

Will you murder a family to save New York City..............or not answer that scenario.
Yep...........your turn.................The few versus the many unless you are retarded Liberal...................

I answered it....................Your turn.............

BTW would you do it to save your own family from a bunch of thugs............or say Oh well..........my families dead because I'm a kitty kat Liberal......................

Would you rape a baby and curb stomp a pregnant woman to save New York City?
That's an INCREDIBLY STUPID fucking question.

Tell us HOW "raping a baby and curb stomping a pregnant woman" is GOING TO SAVE NEW YORK CITY.

Fucking MORON... SHEEEEEEZUZ... where are you people's HEADS AT?

Like I said before I'm just checking to see what depraved levels conservatives are willing to sink to. That was the first "no" I got so it seems that's where the bar for conservatives is set.

Don't you think we should be holding ourselves to a higher standard than our enemy?
The standard in war is to kill your enemy...water boarding falls far short of that.
Do you agree to the same standard of treatment for US soldiers?
Don't talk of raghead standards...you look silly.

Thanks to Republicans selling out our morals it now extends beyond "ragheads"
Any nation that captures an American is now justified to torture Americans for the same reason Bush did it
TORTURE???!!!! You mean WATER BOARD?

As opposed to CUTTING OUR FUCKING HEADS OFF, SETTING OUR BODIES ON FIRE AND DRAGGING THEM THROUGH THE STREETS, and then HANGING OUR MANGLED AND BURNT BODIES FROM A FUCKING BRIDGE?

OH... GEE... THEY ALREADY FUCKING DO THAT!

You are STUPID BEYOND FUCKING WORDS.

LOL

Are the people torturing by Water boarding afraid that the guy will accidentally take a leak on them.......................................

Save it........................for someone who agrees with you..............

Pop quiz asshole................will you torture the guy to save New York City................or not answer that scenario.

Will you murder a family to save New York City..............or not answer that scenario.
Yep...........your turn.................The few versus the many unless you are retarded Liberal...................

I answered it....................Your turn.............

BTW would you do it to save your own family from a bunch of thugs............or say Oh well..........my families dead because I'm a kitty kat Liberal......................

Would you rape a baby and curb stomp a pregnant woman to save New York City?
That's an INCREDIBLY STUPID fucking question.

Tell us HOW "raping a baby and curb stomping a pregnant woman" is GOING TO SAVE NEW YORK CITY.

Fucking MORON... SHEEEEEEZUZ... where are you people's HEADS AT?

Like I said before I'm just checking to see what depraved levels conservatives are willing to sink to. That was the first "no" I got so it seems that's where the bar for conservatives is set.
And don't think it's going unnoticed that you DIDN'T answer my question.

All this HYPERBOLE, GNASHING OF TEETH, HAND RINGING and FROTHING AT THE MOUTH by you progtards here is absolutely fucking RETARDED.

Don't you think we should be holding ourselves to a higher standard than our enemy?
The standard in war is to kill your enemy...water boarding falls far short of that.

Any nation that captures an American is now justified to torture Americans for the same reason Bush did it
So you're saying they were waiting on the senate LIBTARDS report to be able to do what they do? Gruber was correct in your case.

We are in a War where the enemy tortures and crucifies captured people. They cut the heads off little babies...........it was these types who killed 3000 of our people, many burned alive or jumping out of the buildings.

They don't deserve respect, and don't deserve my sympathy.................That's the deal with me. A little water boarding and sleep deprivation..........Wah Wah wah.

You speak as though you are a radical extremist. America does not torture.
Riddle me this................a terrorist is caught in New York city.................You know he has information to a dirty bomb or nuke................that will kill everyone in the city...................millions to die...................

Will you torture his ass to save the city or quote BS rules of engagement and let millions die...........................

Information by these tactics got some information on our enemies including OBL.................it helped take them down and saved lives with the information...............

That terrorist who knows about New York..............I'd torture his ass off to stop it.

Would you...........................

No. Torture doesn't work. Resorting to it because you are afraid is unAmerican. Believing the lie that torture led to OBL or saving lives is the way that you excuse your fears.
You know this, how?
You dont. You cant. You just throw it out like it's truth. Because you cannot form an argument based on logic and facts and then defend it.
This might be because you are 18 years old and still a high school sophmore.

It's because I have listened to former interrogators ( especially Ali Soufan) explain why it doesn't work. It's because we know it doesn't work. We know that the info drawn during torture is often unreliable. Often enough to make the practice pointless.

No, no, no! Torture does work. Hundreds of women were burned at the stake because they confessed, under torture, that they were witches. It works! I mean, look at the Inquisition...all those converted Jews thanks to torture. How can you ignore results like that?

As opposed to CUTTING OUR FUCKING HEADS OFF, SETTING OUR BODIES ON FIRE AND DRAGGING THEM THROUGH THE STREETS, and then HANGING OUR MANGLED AND BURNT BODIES FROM A FUCKING BRIDGE?

Hey. According to these hand wringing idiots we Americans are supposed to take the moral high ground no matter what.

I wonder what they would be saying if dirtbag jihadists appeared in their towns and started murdering and taking heads?

I'm sure their moral high ground would save the day.

You speak as though you are a radical extremist. America does not torture.
Riddle me this................a terrorist is caught in New York city.................You know he has information to a dirty bomb or nuke................that will kill everyone in the city...................millions to die...................

Will you torture his ass to save the city or quote BS rules of engagement and let millions die...........................

Information by these tactics got some information on our enemies including OBL.................it helped take them down and saved lives with the information...............

That terrorist who knows about New York..............I'd torture his ass off to stop it.

You know this, how?
You dont. You cant. You just throw it out like it's truth. Because you cannot form an argument based on logic and facts and then defend it.

It's because I have listened to former interrogators ( especially Ali Soufan) explain why it doesn't work. It's because we know it doesn't work. We know that the info drawn during torture is often unreliable. Often enough to make the practice pointless.

No, no, no! Torture does work. Hundreds of women were burned at the stake because they confessed, under torture, that they were witches. It works! I mean, look at the Inquisition...all those converted Jews thanks to torture. How can you ignore results like that?
And how many people have we BURNED AT THE STEAK, you TRASH TALKING PILE OF CAT SHIT?

Hey. According to these hand wringing idiots we Americans are supposed to take the moral high ground no matter what.

I wonder what they would be saying if dirtbag jihadists appeared in their towns and started murdering and taking heads?

OH YES... TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT AS THEY SAW YOUR MOTHER'S HEAD OFF.

The idiocy of the left just makes a sane person cringe in disgust.

You know this, how?

And how many people have we BURNED AT THE STEAK, you TRASH TALKING PILE OF CAT SHIT?

You really are not very smart are you?

Actually, YES
We are supposed to take the moral high ground no matter what
That is what being American means. It means we have values. It means we don't sacrifice those values for temporary gain or even worse....revenge

We do not allow terrorists to set the bar on our moral high ground

It's funny, Obama calls eliminating torture one of his greatest accomplishments. Let's say I agreed with liberals that enhanced interrogation is torture, I still would want the CIA and military to use it on fucking terrorists! Obama and liberals are great defenders of terrorist rights!
Niether the President nor Liberals are calling for prisoner rights.

Instead, the President and all Americans must be and certainly are concerned for the coarsening of the American image and our disposable national values when those with lower standards than acceptable are in charge.

You know this, how?

You really are not very smart are you?

LOL....Burned at the STEAK

Actually, YES
That is what being American means. It means we have values. It means we don't sacrifice those values for temporary gain or even worse....revenge

Bullshit. Who the hell says we have to take the high ground? You and fools like you?

I doubt you'd be singing the same tune if one of your loved ones was beheaded by some dirtbag jihadist. You'd be screaming for revenge and wondering how it could happen.

It happend because hand wringing idiots like you think the moral high ground means something to those murdering jihadists.

The only thing it means to them is that we are soft and weak and ready for the killing.

You idiots are fools of the first order.

Last edited:
Hard to believe so may conservatives justify torture. Same ones who belong to the religious right

Yep. Its always the phony bible thumpers who wish the worst on their fellow human beings.

Always.
Yeah, I bet one of those poor human beings on 911. When they had to choose between burning to death or jumping to their death. Thought of the people that made it happen as human beings. Your an idiot.

Actually, YES

Bullshit. I doubt you'd be singing the same tune if one of your loved ones was beheaded by some dirtbag jihadist. You'd be screaming for revenge and wondering how it could happen.

It happend because hand wringing idiots like you think the moral high ground means something to those murdering jihadists.

The only thing it means to them is that we are soft and weak and ready for the killing.

Centuries ago we gave up allowing victims to demand eye for an eye justice. We have entrusted society to enact our justice for us

Yes, there are bad people in the world. Always have been, always will be
But the way to combat bad people is not to sink to their levels.

We are AMERICA....a nation built on liberty and justice. A nation built on the human rights of every man. There was a time when we taught the values of Americanism to all the world. Now we have demonstrated to the world that we are little more than savages

Actually, YES

Bullshit. I doubt you'd be singing the same tune if one of your loved ones was beheaded by some dirtbag jihadist. You'd be screaming for revenge and wondering how it could happen.

Centuries ago we gave up allowing victims to demand eye for an eye justice. We have entrusted society to enact our justice for us

We are AMERICA....a nation built on liberty and justice. A nation built on the human rights of every man. There was a time when we taught the values of Americanism to all the world. Now we have demonstrated to the world that we are little more than savages

As I said your a fool.

A fool who wants to extend human rights to inhuman monsters.

A fool who expects us to take the moral high ground when our enemy has no morals and will do anything to kill us.

Your a damned fool.

A fool who expects us to take the moral high ground when our enemy has no morals and will do anything to kill us.

Oh yea? You are a fool as well. With absolutely no morals. I understand why the terrorists hate us. What I don't understand is why you right wing assholes hate the USA. Can you explain that?

Actually, YES

All for the rule of law aren't you, unless a jury goes against your preconceived idea of justice, then you piss your pants and whine.

Forum List

Back