Sympathy for the Devil?

A fool who expects us to take the moral high ground when our enemy has no morals and will do anything to kill us.

Oh yea? You are a fool as well. With absolutely no morals. I understand why the terrorists hate us. What I don't understand is why you right wing assholes hate the USA. Can you explain that?

Yeah. I have morals I just don't apply them to murdering jihadist assholes.

You on the other had are a bigger fool than RW. You seem to think these dirtbags have morals and would spare you. Yep. Your a fool.

As for loving America? Its the greatest nation on earth and I thank the lord every day that I live and work here.

My wanting the death of all those Muslim dirtbags has nothing to do with loving my country as much as you'd like to believe it.

Those Terrorists hate us simply because we aren't Muslim and we don't believe what they believe. You really should catch a damned clue.

But then your a hand wringing fool just like RW.

TORTURE???!!!! You mean WATER BOARD?

As opposed to CUTTING OUR FUCKING HEADS OFF, SETTING OUR BODIES ON FIRE AND DRAGGING THEM THROUGH THE STREETS, and then HANGING OUR MANGLED AND BURNT BODIES FROM A FUCKING BRIDGE?

OH... GEE... THEY ALREADY FUCKING DO THAT!

You are STUPID BEYOND FUCKING WORDS.

Hey. According to these hand wringing idiots we Americans are supposed to take the moral high ground no matter what.

I wonder what they would be saying if dirtbag jihadists appeared in their towns and started murdering and taking heads?

I'm sure their moral high ground would save the day.

Actually, YES
We are supposed to take the moral high ground no matter what
That is what being American means. It means we have values. It means we don't sacrifice those values for temporary gain or even worse....revenge

We do not allow terrorists to set the bar on our moral high ground

Bullshit. I doubt you'd be singing the same tune if one of your loved ones was beheaded by some dirtbag jihadist. You'd be screaming for revenge and wondering how it could happen.

It happend because hand wringing idiots like you think the moral high ground means something to those murdering jihadists.

The only thing it means to them is that we are soft and weak and ready for the killing.

You idiots are fools of the first order.

Centuries ago we gave up allowing victims to demand eye for an eye justice. We have entrusted society to enact our justice for us

Yes, there are bad people in the world. Always have been, always will be
But the way to combat bad people is not to sink to their levels.

We are AMERICA....a nation built on liberty and justice. A nation built on the human rights of every man. There was a time when we taught the values of Americanism to all the world. Now we have demonstrated to the world that we are little more than savages

As I said your a fool.

A fool who wants to extend human rights to inhuman monsters.

A fool who expects us to take the moral high ground when our enemy has no morals and will do anything to kill us.

Your a damned fool.

Are all Republicans this clueless?

They no longer support the human rights that this country was built on?

As opposed to CUTTING OUR FUCKING HEADS OFF, SETTING OUR BODIES ON FIRE AND DRAGGING THEM THROUGH THE STREETS, and then HANGING OUR MANGLED AND BURNT BODIES FROM A FUCKING BRIDGE?

Hey. According to these hand wringing idiots we Americans are supposed to take the moral high ground no matter what.

I wonder what they would be saying if dirtbag jihadists appeared in their towns and started murdering and taking heads?

Actually, YES
That is what being American means. It means we have values. It means we don't sacrifice those values for temporary gain or even worse....revenge

Bullshit. I doubt you'd be singing the same tune if one of your loved ones was beheaded by some dirtbag jihadist. You'd be screaming for revenge and wondering how it could happen.

It happend because hand wringing idiots like you think the moral high ground means something to those murdering jihadists.

The only thing it means to them is that we are soft and weak and ready for the killing.

Centuries ago we gave up allowing victims to demand eye for an eye justice. We have entrusted society to enact our justice for us

We are AMERICA....a nation built on liberty and justice. A nation built on the human rights of every man. There was a time when we taught the values of Americanism to all the world. Now we have demonstrated to the world that we are little more than savages

All for the rule of law aren't you, unless a jury goes against your preconceived idea of justice, then you piss your pants and whine.

Actually, I believe the jury is always right....even when they are wrong

It is the cornerstone of our judicial process

Since I'm not a Rep I couldn't tell you.

Terrorists don't care about human rights and neither should we when fighting against them.

Will you murder a family to save New York City..............or not answer that scenario.
Yep...........your turn.................The few versus the many unless you are retarded Liberal...................

I answered it....................Your turn.............

BTW would you do it to save your own family from a bunch of thugs............or say Oh well..........my families dead because I'm a kitty kat Liberal......................

Would you rape a baby and curb stomp a pregnant woman to save New York City?
That's an INCREDIBLY STUPID fucking question.

Tell us HOW "raping a baby and curb stomping a pregnant woman" is GOING TO SAVE NEW YORK CITY.

Fucking MORON... SHEEEEEEZUZ... where are you people's HEADS AT?

Like I said before I'm just checking to see what depraved levels conservatives are willing to sink to. That was the first "no" I got so it seems that's where the bar for conservatives is set.
And don't think it's going unnoticed that you DIDN'T answer my question.

All this HYPERBOLE, GNASHING OF TEETH, HAND RINGING and FROTHING AT THE MOUTH by you progtards here is absolutely fucking RETARDED.

Deep breaths 007. It'll be okay.

No. Torture doesn't work. Resorting to it because you are afraid is unAmerican. Believing the lie that torture led to OBL or saving lives is the way that you excuse your fears.
You know this, how?
You dont. You cant. You just throw it out like it's truth. Because you cannot form an argument based on logic and facts and then defend it.
This might be because you are 18 years old and still a high school sophmore.

It's because I have listened to former interrogators ( especially Ali Soufan) explain why it doesn't work. It's because we know it doesn't work. We know that the info drawn during torture is often unreliable. Often enough to make the practice pointless.

No, no, no! Torture does work. Hundreds of women were burned at the stake because they confessed, under torture, that they were witches. It works! I mean, look at the Inquisition...all those converted Jews thanks to torture. How can you ignore results like that?
And how many people have we BURNED AT THE STEAK, you TRASH TALKING PILE OF CAT SHIT?

You really are not very smart are you?
Irony.
How much information did the KGB glean from sources? What about the Nazis?

Do you agree to the same standard of treatment for US soldiers?
Don't talk of raghead standards...you look silly.

Thanks to Republicans selling out our morals it now extends beyond "ragheads"
Any nation that captures an American is now justified to torture Americans for the same reason Bush did it

Actually, YES

Moral highground does not equal suicidal. Learn the difference.

Actually, YES

All for the rule of law aren't you, unless a jury goes against your preconceived idea of justice, then you piss your pants and whine.
Or they're fine with suspending federal law for weed and illegals but holler when you talk about 2A rights and gay marriage.

Any nation that captures an American is now justified to torture Americans for the same reason Bush did it

Actually, YES

Moral highground does not equal suicidal. Learn the difference.

Moral highground is what this country was built on

The rights of the individual to expect humane treatment at the hands of the Government

You know this, how?
You dont. You cant. You just throw it out like it's truth. Because you cannot form an argument based on logic and facts and then defend it.
This might be because you are 18 years old and still a high school sophmore.

It's because I have listened to former interrogators ( especially Ali Soufan) explain why it doesn't work. It's because we know it doesn't work. We know that the info drawn during torture is often unreliable. Often enough to make the practice pointless.

No, no, no! Torture does work. Hundreds of women were burned at the stake because they confessed, under torture, that they were witches. It works! I mean, look at the Inquisition...all those converted Jews thanks to torture. How can you ignore results like that?
And how many people have we BURNED AT THE STEAK, you TRASH TALKING PILE OF CAT SHIT?

You really are not very smart are you?
Irony.
How much information did the KGB glean from sources? What about the Nazis?

The USSR and Nazi Germany are defunct.

Don't you think we should be holding ourselves to a higher standard than our enemy?
The standard in war is to kill your enemy...water boarding falls far short of that.

Morals? Do you suddenly agree that it's okay to force your morals on others? Since when have libs ever been for 'morals', let alone 'our morals'? Too funny!

Don't you think we should be holding ourselves to a higher standard than our enemy?
The standard in war is to kill your enemy...water boarding falls far short of that.

Morals? Do you suddenly agree that it's okay to force your morals on others? Since when have libs ever been for 'morals', let alone 'our morals'? Too funny!

When it comes to torture, I have always felt it is OK to force your morals on others

You should tell that to the terrorists. I'm sure they would agree before they chop your head off.

Nothing will stop them from chopping of heads.

After all they are monsters who hate anyone who isn't a Muslim. Hell. If your not the right sect of Muslim they hate you as well and have no problem chopping your head off. Ask the Iraq's.

These are the monsters you want treated humanely. Treated like they would do the same for you.

Your a fool.

Actually, YES

Bullshit. Who the hell says we have to take the high ground? You and fools like you?

I doubt you'd be singing the same tune if one of your loved ones was beheaded by some dirtbag jihadist. You'd be screaming for revenge and wondering how it could happen.

So that's what these 'enhanced interrogation methods' really were? Revenge? We did not get accurate and actionable intelligence. We lowered our moral and ethical standards. We recruited more terrorists by being unjustifiably cruel. and we got what, revenge?

Is this what makes America the greatest nation on earth, or do Conservatives see torture as creating America, the greatest nation on a bumper sticker?

Nothing will stop them from chopping of heads.

After all they are monsters who hate anyone who isn't a Muslim. Hell. If your not the right sect of Muslim they hate you as well and have no problem chopping your head off. Ask the Iraq's.

These are the monsters you want treated humanely. Treated like they would do the same for you.

Your a fool.

Yes

That is what used to be what this nation stood for. Giving even the most despicable monster their human rights

Forum List

Back