Syria: Trade in human organs by regime forces thrives

Sally´s Al-Qaeda truth of political prisoners is kinda interesting but it belongs to the Al-Qaeda realm of Obama fantasies. Must be the Rabbi who installed an Al-Qaeda brain in Sally when they realized there was a dire lack of brain cells.

In the real world, there have been amnesties:
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad announces prisoner amnesty euronews world news

Wouldn't it be nice, Aris, if brain transplants were available because I think both you and I know who needs one? The Little Boy thinks that just because there was an Amnesty by his idol, he forgets that many had been imprisoned previously, had been tortured, and had died as a result. The organs probably were taken from dead prisoners then as well as the dead prisoners since then since his article is a year old.. I am willing to bet that if everyone here were allowed to visit the Syrian jails, we would find plenty of prisoners incarcerated in them. Who does he think rioted the other day in one of them because of the terrible conditions?

Hundreds of Syrian prisoners riot in protest at jail conditions?

Waste of a good human brain. Maybe a slug brain would be more appropriate?

Sally´s Al-Qaeda truth of political prisoners is kinda interesting but it belongs to the Al-Qaeda realm of Obama fantasies. Must be the Rabbi who installed an Al-Qaeda brain in Sally when they realized there was a dire lack of brain cells.

Wouldn't it be nice, Aris, if brain transplants were available because I think both you and I know who needs one? The Little Boy thinks that just because there was an Amnesty by his idol, he forgets that many had been imprisoned previously, had been tortured, and had died as a result. The organs probably were taken from dead prisoners then as well as the dead prisoners since then since his article is a year old.. I am willing to bet that if everyone here were allowed to visit the Syrian jails, we would find plenty of prisoners incarcerated in them. Who does he think rioted the other day in one of them because of the terrible conditions?

I thought they were murdered and cannibalized, Nusra-Sally. How could those protest?

"A leaked video purportedly from inside the jail showed scores of prisoners with their faces covered chatting "Allahu Akbar" with footage of a ward that had furniture and equipment ransacked and beds turned into barricades to sealed iron gates."
Hundreds of Syrian prisoners riot in protest at jail conditions

Nusra-Sally and her Al-Qaeda inmates are a true stronghold against the evils of secularism and freedom...

However, the conditions in prisons in the US, the country with the second highest incarceration rate on earth, surely belong to the worst on the planet. It is clear that you are just full of hypocrisy and that a Syrian jail must be holidays compared to the detention centers in America.

Prisoners per 100,000 population:
USA: 707
Germany: 78
Syria: 60
List of countries by incarceration rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

The Little Man reminds me of the Straw man singing in the Wizard of Oz,

The Wizard Of Oz - If I Only Had A Brain Lyrics

See how he drags in the U.S. I haven't seen any political opponents jailed and tortured in the U.S. Have you, Aris? I guess if this had happened, their pictures would also be hanging in the halls of the U.N. along with the tortured Syrian prisoners.

See how he drags in the U.S. I haven't seen any political opponents jailed and tortured in the U.S. Have you, Aris? I guess if this had happened, their pictures would also be hanging in the halls of the U.N. along with the tortured Syrian prisoners.
Just found Sally´s latest holiday photos...
heute-Abu-Ghraib-teaser-a.gif

abu-ghraib-HA-Bayern-Stuttgart.jpg

Why aren´t those pictures at the UN, Sally?

Aah, the Pimp for Assad has shown up as expected. He has to make sure that he denies everything his lover's regime does so that he will keep getting a new purple pimp mobile each year for him to go tooling abound Germany with the Syrian flag hanging out when they give him a pass from the nut house. This pictures were more an embarrassment to those involved (like the naked man knowing that a woman was looking at him) than those prisoners in Syrian prisoners being actually tortured and then their organs removed for sale after they die from the torture. Too bad the silly Little Boy can't first experience the "torture" in American jails, and then go to one of his lover's jails as a prisoner to see what is going on.

Aah, the Pimp for Assad has shown up as expected. He has to make sure that he denies everything his lover's regime does so that he will keep getting a new purple pimp mobile each year for him to go tooling abound Germany with the Syrian flag hanging out when they give him a pass from the nut house. This pictures were more an embarrassment to those involved (like the naked man knowing that a woman was looking at him) than those prisoners in Syrian prisoners being actually tortured and then their organs removed for sale after they die from the torture. Too bad the silly Little Boy can't first experience the "torture" in American jails, and then go to one of his lover's jails as a prisoner to see what is going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ironcross has nothing rational or informative to say

Torture and murder are "embarrassment", when it is about the US, according to the devil Sally.

Here comes more "embarrassment":
torture%20in%20us%20cover.jpg

Torture in U.S. prisons AFSC afsc org

Last edited:

Torture and murder are "embarrassment", when it is about the US, according to the devil Sally.

Yes,blazing across the newspaper headlines of America are stories of torture in prisons and the organs of dead prisoners sold like they are in Syria prisons. Gee, I really wish we could throw the Little Man in Corcoran State Prison where he can question Charlie Manson as to how many organs he thinks have been sold out of that prison.. Then on to one of his lover Assad's prisons hoping that he wouldn't be tortured so badly that he passes on and one of his organs is sold. We know they wouldn't take his brain because it is non functioning. It is short circuiting somewhere in the cerebrum or celebellem.

Yes,blazing across the newspaper headlines of America are stories of torture in prisons and the organs of dead prisoners sold like they are in Syria prisons. Gee, I really wish we could throw the Little Man in Corcoran State Prison where he can question Charlie Manson as to how many organs he thinks have been sold out of that prison.. Then on to one of his lover Assad's prisons hoping that he wouldn't be tortured so badly that he passes on and one of his organs is sold. We know they wouldn't take his brain because it is non functioning. It is short circuiting somewhere in the cerebrum or celebellem.
Surely, you are going to jail very soon over Al-Qaeda support. Maybe the US and Syria can reach an agreement and you will be extradited to a Syrian prison where you can finally meet your Al-Qaeda pals.

Last edited:

Surely, you are going to jail very soon over Al-Qaeda support. Maybe the US and Syria can reach an agreement and you will be extradited to a Syrian prison where you can finally meet your Al-Qaeda pals.

With all your stupidity and nonsense, the administrators of the nut house you live in are probably deciding whether to put you in a padded room. If you start bouncing off the walls, it will be restraints for you.

By the way, does anyone think this would ever happen in a Syrian jail?

How the L.A. County jail apos s version of democracy has changed life for inmates - LA Times#

The shit of Al-Qaeda
The shit of Al-Qaeda

My goodness, Aris, have you seen how many times he has mentioned "shit" in his latest posts? It seems he is obsessed with excrement that I wonder if he wallows in it like a pig wallows in the mud. If so, he would make a great character in a Marquis de Sade novel. Meanwhile, the staff at the nuthouse wishes he would go to sleep after they give him his meds instead of this sicko staying up all around the clock.

The shit of Al-Qaeda
The shit of Al-Qaeda

My goodness, Aris, have you seen how many times he has mentioned "shit" in his latest posts? It seems he is obsessed with excrement that I wonder if he wallows in it like a pig wallows in the mud. If so, he would make a great character in a Marquis de Sade novel. Meanwhile, the staff at the nuthouse wishes he would go to sleep after they give him his meds instead of this sicko staying up all around the clock.

He is on ignore, he has been there for a few months. I don't desire to destroy any of my computers. My blood pressure is high enough from my pain.
He is not worth the time to answer, he talks nonsense.

I dealt with the Assad's for years. I've seen first hand what they do. Bushra is the smartest of the lot, except in her choice of a husband. Things would have been different had she not been passed over because of her gender. Not great, but she is more rational and has spoken out about some actions taken by her family and husband. She is still an Assad and has a sense of entitlement and power. Most of her life has been in the presidential palace.

The shit of Al-Qaeda.

The shit of Al-Qaeda
The shit of Al-Qaeda

He is on ignore, he has been there for a few months. I don't desire to destroy any of my computers. My blood pressure is high enough from my pain.

I dealt with the Assad's for years. I've seen first hand what they do. Bushra is the smartest of the lot, except in her choice of a husband. Things would have been different had she not been passed over because of her gender. Not great, but she is more rational and has spoken out about some actions taken by her family and husband. She is still an Assad and has a sense of entitlement and power. Most of her life has been in the presidential palace.

I can see where you are coming from, Aris. At least you are acquainted with the Assads while the Little Boy only dreams about his lover and will never meet him. However, he is still wallowing in his own excrement as other readers will see, and this mentally sick Little Boy even wallows in it in response to a statement you made on another forum. It sound like he is going over the edge., and viewers will wonder why the weirdo made such a ridiculous statement. The staff in the nuthouse is getting mighty tired of cleaning him up. Maybe they will start sedating him.

The shit of Al-Qaeda.

The shit of Al-Qaeda
The shit of Al-Qaeda

I can see where you are coming from, Aris. At least you are acquainted with the Assads while the Little Boy only dreams about his lover and will never meet him. However, he is still wallowing in his own excrement as other readers will see, and this mentally sick Little Boy even wallows in it in response to a statement you made on another forum. It sound like he is going over the edge., and viewers will wonder why the weirdo made such a ridiculous statement. The staff in the nuthouse is getting mighty tired of cleaning him up. Maybe they will start sedating him.
She has a big filthy Al-Qaeda yap. She never met any member of the Assad family and has nothing in her Al-Qaeda caricature of a life to share with us than lies and just more lies. Like you, she is the shit of Al-Qaeda.

The shit of Al-Qaeda.

The shit of Al-Qaeda
The shit of Al-Qaeda

She has a big filthy Al-Qaeda yap. She never met any member of the Assad family and has nothing in her Al-Qaeda caricature of a life to share with us than lies and just more lies. Like you, she is the shit of Al-Qaeda.

Mentally ill people have thoughts of their own which don't mesh with reality. It is quite obvious from your sticking up for your lover Assad that you would really like to meet him where he could personally thank you for trying to show him in a good light even though he is responsible for the deaths of so many Syrian civilians. No doubt Aris didn't think it an honor of meeting him knowing what type of person he was. Even though you will not admit it, you wish you had met with him and his family some time in your life. If, by chance, he is ousted, he might take up residence in Germany, and you could attempt to meet him then if you weren't afraid that the police would be harassing you (as you claimed they did) when you got out of the nut house on a pass.

The shit of Al-Qaeda.

The shit of Al-Qaeda
The shit of Al-Qaeda

Mentally ill people have thoughts of their own which don't mesh with reality. It is quite obvious from your sticking up for your lover Assad that you would really like to meet him where he could personally thank you for trying to show him in a good light even though he is responsible for the deaths of so many Syrian civilians. No doubt Aris didn't think it an honor of meeting him knowing what type of person he was. Even though you will not admit it, you wish you had met with him and his family some time in your life. If, by chance, he is ousted, he might take up residence in Germany, and you could attempt to meet him then if you weren't afraid that the police would be harassing you (as you claimed they did) when you got out of the nut house on a pass.
Even though you Al-Qaeda piece of shit can´t know where your whore in Al-Qaeda aris2shit has been and whom her met, you are adopting her clearly evident lies. It is clear that if aris2shit ever has been to Syria, she was caught in the act with Al-Qaeda or Muslim Brotherhood and that it was the government that dealt with her when she was flushed away like a piece of shit.

The shit of Al-Qaeda.

Even though you Al-Qaeda piece of shit can´t know where your whore in Al-Qaeda aris2shit has been and whom her met, you are adopting her clearly evident lies. It is clear that if aris2shit ever has been to Syria, she was caught in the act with Al-Qaeda or Muslim Brotherhood and that it was the government that dealt with her when she was flushed away like a piece of shit.

Looks like the Little Shit is still jealous of Arus knowing the Assads, Poor Little Shit will never meet his idol in real life no matter how many hours he spends defending him and no matter how hours he gives up sleeping doing so. Tough luck, Little Shit. Perhaps it is you who should flush yourself away in the toilet.

I can imagine the Little Shit stomping his while having another one of his hissy fits. He really must disturb the other patient in the room below his.

Forum List

Back