Systematic Racism Doesn't Exist

MAGA, Doald Trump, Charlie Kirk, Proud Boys - what has our country become.
These are damaged people who are doing damage.
Democrats are racist and believe in white privilege, that there are 100 genders, that a kid can get a sex change , that a man can get pregnant. What has this world become that you are saying what you’re saying above.

Look, I already know it either you accept those radical racist views by Democrats or you ignore it because you’re embarrassed by it. Democrats by a wide margin have the worst ideology … they’re also presiding over a bad economy now when under Trump The middle-class was much better. Again I already know you won’t acknowledge these facts and you will respond with a non-substance post.

Last edited:
Democrats are racist and believe in white privilege, that there are 100 genders, that a kid can get a sex change , that a man can get pregnant. What has this world become that you are saying what you’re saying above.

Look, I already know it either you accept those radical racist views by Democrats or you ignore it because you’re embarrassed by it. Democrats by a wide margin have the worst ideology … they’re also presiding over a bad economy now when under Trump. The middle-class was much better. Again I already know you won’t acknowledge these facts and you will respond with a non-substance post.
Here is some subtance for you.
You are living in a fake world defined by Donald Trump.

I know you will not acknowledge it because your brain has been taken over by the cult led by Trump.
10 Signs You're In A Cult

• The leader is the ultimate authority. ...
  • The group suppresses skepticism. ...
  • The group delegitimizes former members. ...
  • The group is paranoid about the outside world. ...
  • The group relies on shame cycles. ...
  • The leader is above the law. ...
  • The group uses “thought reform” methods. ...
  • The group is elitist.

Trump has proven that racism is alive and well in the US
Public approval of interracial marriage rose from 5% in the 1950s to 94% in 2021. The number of interracial marriages as a proportion of new marriages has increased from 3% in 1967 to 19% in 2019.

I know you will not acknowledge it because your brain has been taken over by the cult led by Trump.

• The group is elitist.
Wow. Sounds like the left to me.

It doesn't matter. Being a racist on either side of the political spectrum is Constitutionally protected free speech and not against the law unless the court determines that a crime is committed on the basis of racial hatred (only attributed to whites). The laws that cover racial equality could fill a good sized garage. If they aren't followed to the letter there are half a dozen local state and federal agencies ready to pounce. The race card is the last desperate effort by a failed political party.

Public approval of interracial marriage rose from 5% in the 1950s to 94% in 2021. The number of interracial marriages as a proportion of new marriages has increased from 3% in 1967 to 19% in 2019.

Yet Trump can’t tell if an interracial person is Indian or Black
He can’t even tell which country they are born in

• The group is elitist.
Elmer does irony. Kudos.

Forum List

Back