Tainted Clinton Fundraiser - Dem Found Guilty!

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Wow. Here we go again. Yup! The Libs are at it again. Honesty simply evades them.

Yet Another Tainted Clinton Fundraiser

Democrat Fundraiser Sant Singh Chatwal – Who Raised At Least $100,000 For Clinton’s 2008 Presidential Campaign – Pled Guilty To Witness Tampering And Conspiracy To Evade Campaign Finance Laws.
“A hotel executive and Democratic fundraiser pleaded guilty Thursday to witness tampering and conspiracy to evade campaign finance laws. Sant Singh Chatwal was accused of working with an unidentified informant to use straw donors to make contributions to three unnamed political candidates. He also was accused of trying to persuade a witness to not speak to the FBI. Chatwal raised at least $100,000 for Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign against Barack Obama.” (Tom Hays, “Major Democratic Donor Indicted Over Campaign Contributions,” The Associated Press, 4/17/14)

RNC Research ? Yet Another Tainted Clinton Fundraiser

Man oh man ... it just doesn't end. I didn't think the Clinton name could get any more tainted but I guess I was way wrong.

The positive aspect of this story is that Chatwal's underhanded dealings are in the open for all to see. Perhaps with the spotlight on him he will retreat back into the hole from whence he came to be seen no more.

tumblr_n451wtrGE11qmn5ngo2_250.gif

Forum List

Back