Take the IQ quiz

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
screenshot_313.png

Here's what I got.

screenshot_312.png

I didn't see anything particularly difficult about those words.

It took no genius to come up with that IQ test. Those words are very common.

Looks like I fell for some click-bait ( content intended to get you to click through a series of slides)

And the creator of the IQ test gets money for tons of hits.............click bait indeed.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
"Try again!
When it comes to words you know most of them! While you may have missed a few answers, it's clear that you're still a wordsmith! Your dedication and love for the art of language have led to quite a large vocabulary! We're sure you'll get 100% if you take this quiz again!"
:(

"Try again!
When it comes to words you know most of them! While you may have missed a few answers, it's clear that you're still a wordsmith! Your dedication and love for the art of language have led to quite a large vocabulary! We're sure you'll get 100% if you take this quiz again!"
We will make you an HONORARY GENIUS..............

Welcome aboard the Genius train......

"Try again!
We will make you an HONORARY GENIUS..............

Welcome aboard the Genius train......
Thanks eagle! :woohoo::)

"Try again!

At least you have a reason with english not being your first language.
These are words that most sixth graders should get if you were born here.

never thought of "contingent" as "being subject to chance"...always thought of it more like an if/then statement. But I suppose there is chance involved.

Glad to see 'spoiler' still works.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back