🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

Intent was proven by the ghost writer recording that showed Biden knew, in 2017, that he possessed classified documents.

Please read the Hur report instead of right wing media.

Biden thought the documents belonged to him.

Hur repeatedly said he didn’t recommend charges because he didn’t think a jury would convict because of how Biden would appear to the jury as a well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.

Yeah. I read it. He didn't think prosecutors could prove intent.

That’s because Hur actually showed Biden was guilty. The reason not to charge stated above.

No. It did not.

Intent is required. No intent; no violation..

Absolutely, until you are proven to have committed a crime, which hur indicated in his testimony.
No he did not.

Please link what source is providing this info to you.

No. It did not.

No he did not.

I listened to it live as it happened.

Biden thought his diaries belonged to him. Still, it’s amazing how you all rejected that when trump said it.

Again, that’s a cop out, Biden has been in government for over 50 years…he knows the rules regarding classified documents, and, a senator nor vice president have declassification powers unless they are the original classifying authority, and that didn’t come about until Obama made it into an executive order.

That’s not the reason he didn’t go for charges, he said it many times, it was because of bidens mental state and how it would appear to a jury.

No. It did not.

Yes…it did. Willful intent was established in the report.

No he did not.

Yes…again, it did.

He didn’t say there was no intent, he actually said they found intent, but he didn’t feel he could prove that to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt

His decision not to charge was based on what he felt was the likely outcome as perceived by a jury based on issues with bidens memory

I’ll let Hur explain it in his own words:

I can’t find the clip but I’ll keep looking for it, but I had heard that in one of the segments, Hur indicated that it’s possible that through a different prosecutor, Biden could have been charged.

I don’t remember that part, but if I can find it , I’ll post it.

Anyway, as Hur says, the entire report was an explanation to why he decided not to charge Biden, and those reasons are all based in the same thing, he put himself in the position of the jury and the defense and what the rebuttals would be and that those rebuttals would center around Bidens recollection abilities, and how Biden would appear as a well meaning, sympathetic old man with a poor memory, and the he couldn’t prove the willful intent, beyond a reasonable doubt, even though he did conclude willful intent was there, he didn’t think he could prove it beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury, based on how that jury might perceive Biden.

I listened to it live as it happened.

Good. Then you know he decided not to file charges.

Biden thought his diaries belonged to him. Still, it’s amazing how you all rejected that when trump said it.

Trump has no indictments for holding onto items he thought were his.

Again, that’s a cop out, Biden has been in government for over 50 years…he knows the rules regarding classified documents, and, a senator nor vice president have declassification powers unless they are the original classifying authority, and that didn’t come about until Obama made it into an executive order.

Evidently Hur disagrees with you.

That’s not the reason he didn’t go for charges, he said it many times, it was because of bidens mental state and how it would appear to a jury.

Agreed. He did say he couldn't because of Biden's mental state "willfulness".

Why did you leave the word willfulness out? You do realize it changes the entire context of those assertions right?

Yes…it did. Willful intent was established in the report.

No. It does not.

Please cite your evidence.

Yes…again, it did.

No. It did not.

He didn’t say there was no intent, he actually said they found intent, but he didn’t feel he could prove that to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt

He said he couldn't prove intent. Being able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt is the same as not being able to prove it.

His decision not to charge was based on what he felt was the likely outcome as perceived by a jury based on issues with bidens memory

Yes. I agree. He didn't feel a jury would believe there was intent based on the evidence Hur had.

No intent, no crime.

I’ll let Hur explain it in his own words:

Not going to watch your gish gallop of videos when I have seen the report.

If you think something in any of the videos disproves Hur's report, please specify what it is and I will check it out.

I can’t find the clip but I’ll keep looking for it, but I had heard that in one of the segments, Hur indicated that it’s possible that through a different prosecutor, Biden could have been charged.

Irrelevant.

I don’t remember that part, but if I can find it , I’ll post it.

Feel free.

Anyway, as Hur says, the entire report was an explanation to why he decided not to charge Biden, and those reasons are all based in the same thing, he put himself in the position of the jury and the defense and what the rebuttals would be and that those rebuttals would center around Bidens recollection abilities, and how Biden would appear as a well meaning, sympathetic old man with a poor memory, and the he couldn’t prove the willful intent, beyond a reasonable doubt, even though he did conclude willful intent was there, he didn’t think he could prove it beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury, based on how that jury might perceive Biden.
Excellent summation except for the fact that if Hur thought he could convince a jury intent was there, he should have recommended charges.

He didn't so Hur's subsequent speculation is irrelevant.

Explain how you accidentally steal classified documents from a SCIF numerous times over decades, Simp.

Then accidentally store them in a dozen unsecure places, moving them from one to the other.

Then unknowingly tell your ghost writer you have classified documents in the basement for him to use on your book, despite him having no security clearance.

Explain all that.
I heard Dan Bongino saying these very words today.
Are you channeling Bongino?
Or maybe other people are telling you what to say?

Good. Then you know he decided not to file charges.

Trump has no indictments for holding onto items he thought were his.

Evidently Hur disagrees with you.

Agreed. He did say he couldn't because of Biden's mental state "willfulness".

Why did you leave the word willfulness out? You do realize it changes the entire context of those assertions right?

No. It does not.

Please cite your evidence.

No. It did not.

He said he couldn't prove intent. Being able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt is the same as not being able to prove it.

Yes. I agree. He didn't feel a jury would believe there was intent based on the evidence Hur had.

No intent, no crime.

Not going to watch your gish gallop of videos when I have seen the report.

If you think something in any of the videos disproves Hur's report, please specify what it is and I will check it out.

Irrelevant.

Feel free.

Excellent summation except for the fact that if Hur thought he could convince a jury intent was there, he should have recommended charges.

He didn't so Hur's subsequent speculation is irrelevant.

You asked for proof, I gave you the proof in video form, from Hurs own words, then you say “I’m not going to watch the videos”. I posted the videos because they give you the answers you asked for.

So, here, we’ll do it like this:

Hur’s report cited evidence that Biden willfully held on to highly classified information and shared it with a ghostwriter, based on audio of the conversations between the two men in which Biden said he had just come across some classified documents at his home.

Is that better?

Intent is required. He can't prove intent then he can't prove a crime was committed.

That is how it works.
Regardless, we both know what happened, but you would protect old yeller at all cost, he could gun down a ward of babies and you would blame the bullets

Not sure the details.

I just know Hur decided against charges because he didn't think he could prove intent and intent is required.
He decided against charges because of senility, pretty sad that you want the fate of the nation in the hands of someone who can't walk without assistance

While having the evidence lined up and witness by trumps own friends and employees, even lawyers, convicting a total asshole like Trump is like shooting fish in a barrel.:auiqs.jpg:
Once again we have a Trump hater who has not yet learned it is wise not to count your chickens before they hatch when you are dealing with Donald Trump.

How many times have you been told that because of something that happened you could stick a fork in Trump as he was done.

You asked for proof, I gave you the proof in video form, from Hurs own words, then you say “I’m not going to watch the videos”. I posted the videos because they give you the answers you asked for.

So, here, we’ll do it like this:

Is that better?
There is nothing there I don't already know from the report.

What do you believe that is different except for Hur saying Biden had a photographic memory?

To the topic. Hur showed Joe violated the Hell out of Classified Material, showed it to a book writer and nothing will happen because he is a protected corrupt politician.

Same will Hillairy with a server in her Bathroom.

Those protecting this BS in this op are saying STFU PEONS. We decide who will be prosecuted for crimes.

That about sums up RULES FOR TYRANTS.

To the topic. Hur showed Joe violated the Hell out of Classified Material, showed it to a book writer and nothing will happen because he is a protected corrupt politician.

He showed he couldn't prove intent, which required by law.

Same will Hillairy with a server in her Bathroom.

Not the same.

Those protecting this BS in this op are saying STFU PEONS. We decide who will be prosecuted for crimes.

No. We are saying Hur couldn't prove intent...which is required.

That about sums up RULES FOR TYRANTS.
Its the law.

Forum List

Back