🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

He showed he couldn't prove intent, which required by law.

Not the same.

No. We are saying Hur couldn't prove intent...which is required.

Its the law.
BS.

He knowingly violated the law his whole life. Showed classified info to a book writer.

He like Hillary are guilty as Hell.

You are here to defend the undefensable with your Lies.

That dog dont hunt with me.

Play your Con game somewhere else.

BS.

He knowingly violated the law his whole life. Showed classified info to a book writer.

Hur disagrees with you.

He like Hillary are guilty as Hell.

Hillary wasn't guilty either.

You are here to defend the undefensable with your Lies.

Nope. Just reiterating what was in Hur's report.

That dog dont hunt with me.

Of course you are free to create your own narrative. A lot of people do it when it when they can't cope with reality.

Play your Con game somewhere else.
Repeating what is detailed in Hur's report is not a con.

That isn't what Hur said.

See post 181.
There is a recording of Biden telling the guy he has classified docs in the basement, and to be careful with them.

Hur can spin that all he wants for morons like you, but it won’t change reality.

Trump said he wasn't president in 2021.

Which is it?

“I was so busy in the White House, focusing on Russia and China and keeping our country safe,” Trump said of his duties that year. The discrepancy was immediately pointed out by state lawyer Kevin Wallace. “And just to refresh your recollection, you were not president in 2021?” he asked. “No I wasn’t,” Trump replied.
What part of 2021 were they discussing? What is the context of the questioning?

Must be why you didn’t provide a link, huh Simp?

Please read the Hur report instead of right wing media.

Biden thought the documents belonged to him.

Yeah. I read it. He didn't think prosecutors could prove intent.

No. It did not.

Intent is required. No intent; no violation..

No he did not.

Please link what source is providing this info to you.
Trump thought the documents belonged to him, so why charges for Trump and not Tater?

There is a recording of Biden telling the guy he has classified docs in the basement, and to be careful with them.
Agreed, he did say that. Yet Hur determined...

Page 232.

We do not believe this evidence would meet the government's burden at trial to prove Mr. Biden knew his handling of the notebooks broke law. We expect Mr. Biden's defense would be that he thought his notebooks were his personal property and that he was allowed to take them home after his vice presidency, even they contained classified information. Enough evidence supports this defense to establish reasonable doubt.

Hur can spin that all he wants for morons like you, but it won’t change reality.
It isn't spin. It's the law.

I suggest you read and understand the report instead of parroting right wing talking points.

Agreed, he did say that. Yet Hur determined...

Page 232.

We do not believe this evidence would meet the government's burden at trial to prove Mr. Biden knew his handling of the notebooks broke law. We expect Mr. Biden's defense would be that he thought his notebooks were his personal property and that he was allowed to take them home after his vice presidency, even they contained classified information. Enough evidence supports this defense to establish reasonable doubt.

It isn't spin. It's the law.

I suggest you read and understand the report instead of parroting right wing talking points.
Did you not watch the clip in 248?

Trump thought the documents belonged to him, so why charges for Trump and not Tater?
Trump has no charges related to thinking the documents were his.

He is charged with lying to investigaters, espionage documents and multiple counts of obstruction.

You should familiarize yourself with those indictments.

Hur disagrees with you.

Hillary wasn't guilty either.

Nope. Just reiterating what was in Hur's report.

Of course you are free to create your own narrative. A lot of people do it when it when they can't cope with reality.

Repeating what is detailed in Hur's report is not a con.
More Lies from the WEF TROLL. He committed Felonies period. But the Swamp protects their own

Forum List

Back