Tales from the post Apocalyptic 400PPM CO2 planet Earth

These guys are insane when we had higher C02 animals grew insanely large, the lower it became animals grew small.

That's what I'm afraid of, house cats the size of a Prius.
Because that's what will happen if the ppm stays at 400

God forbid if it goes to 500 ppm bubble bees would be so big they will start snatching children, pumpkins would grow 10,000 lbs. And might fracture the earths core.

How's 1,458 lbs?

Whittier-Pumpkin2-300x297.jpg

"Genesis Park staff worked with a local “big pumpkin” grower to test the Sonic Bloom formula. The result was a 1,458 pound pumpkin that was the world’s record as of its weighing in September, 2003! Dan Carlson’s methodology appears to confirm the superiority of the original hydrological cycle present on the early earth."

Atmospheric Experiments | Genesis Park

400PPM...we were doing OK at 399, at least we had a chance, but once we hit the magical 400 threshold, doomed...doomed I tell yas. All the models label 400 as the "inconceivable, irrevocable point of no return"

Why didn't we listen to Manns one tree ring. We were arrogant, foolish laughing at the Warmers and their failed predictions based upon fudged data, well, why stop now?

Its a scam I tell you by the sunscreen makers, beach towel and bikini manufactures they are fudging data to boost their profits. All this denier nonsense is funded by snow shovel and snowmobile manufactures

We all know Big SunScreen is funding the AGW Hoax

Lmao see we are on to something, it has to be babes gone wild funding the AGW hoax

What else could it be?

400PPM...we were doing OK at 399, at least we had a chance, but once we hit the magical 400 threshold, doomed...doomed I tell yas. All the models label 400 as the "inconceivable, irrevocable point of no return"

Why didn't we listen to Manns one tree ring. We were arrogant, foolish laughing at the Warmers and their failed predictions based upon fudged data, well, why stop now?

Its a scam I tell you by the sunscreen makers, beach towel and bikini manufactures they are fudging data to boost their profits. All this denier nonsense is funded by snow shovel and snowmobile manufactures

We all know Big SunScreen is funding the AGW Hoax

Lmao see we are on to something, it has to be babes gone wild funding the AGW hoax

What else could it be?

How else could penny be friends with sheldon and Leonard?

Its a damn scam

How's 1,458 lbs?

"Genesis Park staff worked with a local “big pumpkin” grower to test the Sonic Bloom formula. The result was a 1,458 pound pumpkin that was the world’s record as of its weighing in September, 2003! Dan Carlson’s methodology appears to confirm the superiority of the original hydrological cycle present on the early earth."

Oh...it's a pumpkin...I thought that maybe it was a CO2 fueled apricot...or possibly some monster kumquat resulting from the deadly amount of CO2 now burning in the atmosphere.

How's 1,458 lbs?

Oh...it's a pumpkin...I thought that maybe it was a CO2 fueled apricot...or possibly some monster kumquat resulting from the deadly amount of CO2 now burning in the atmosphere.

I thought it was a squirrel testicle.....

These guys are insane when we had higher C02 animals grew insanely large, the lower it became animals grew small.

God forbid if it goes to 500 ppm bubble bees would be so big they will start snatching children, pumpkins would grow 10,000 lbs. And might fracture the earths core.

How's 1,458 lbs?

Wait a second I just did some research on NOAA site and they said the biggest pumpkin was in 1946 weighing in at 1,458.3604 lbs

They have the picture to prove it

upload_2016-10-5_11-34-21.jpeg

Wait a second I just did some research on NOAA site and they said the biggest pumpkin was in 1946 weighing in at 1,458.3604 lbs

WWII put so much carbon dioxide into the air that they had to revoke all the pumpkin records due to performance enhancing gas.

How's 1,458 lbs?

They have the picture to prove it

View attachment 92210

What pumpkin weight baseline did you use? The 100 year baseline brings the weight to 2,245lbs plus or minus 800lbs

WWII put so much carbon dioxide into the air that they had to revoke all the pumpkin records due to performance enhancing gas.

You sure that they didn't just shift the pumpkin weight baseline?

OMFG!!! I didn't read this before I posted! GMTA!!!

Hey don't criticize Michael mann the world famous pumpkin king ring reader he knew exactly what weight it was and then on latter , him and his cohorts used computer modeling to predict the future of big pumpkins..

But Linus was sad...still waiting by the pumpkin patch :)

Hey don't criticize Michael mann the world famous pumpkin king ring reader he knew exactly what weight it was and then on latter , him and his cohorts used computer modeling to predict the future of big pumpkins..

According to Mann's extrapolation from one pumpkin seed, at the current rate of CO2 growth, within 6 months, the world will be turned into one single giant pumpkin consuming the mass of the Earth

Happy Halloween everyone great idea for a thread crusader Frank

upload_2016-10-5_12-2-0.jpeg

I know old rocks , mamooth and crick are foaming at the mouth on this one :)

According to Mann's extrapolation from one pumpkin seed, at the current rate of CO2 growth, within 6 months, the world will be turned into one single giant pumpkin consuming the mass of the Earth

Did you include all the theoretical amplifiers in your computer model? 6 months is a conservative estimate before we cross the threshold to pumpkin Earth.

But how could we cook the pumbkin seed Frank? According to the radio
I have been listening to we have to eat it raw to conserve energy?

What is with those guys and public broadcast now a days anyways?

Go to heck I am not eating no RAW brócoli..it will be steamed nice and soft.

My damn Ford F150 , Dodge ram or chevy dually uses more energy listening to their stupid brodcast on the radio then it does to cook a potato .

Edit stupid smart phone keeps on switching to Spanish..

Last edited:

Did you include all the theoretical amplifiers in your computer model? 6 months is a conservative estimate before we cross the threshold to pumpkin Earth.

I left out the positive feedback loop from the pumpkins adsorbing all the cucumbers, squash and zucchini...back to the computer model

We can only hope that kudzu doesn't react to CO2 as violently as pumpkins...can you imagine the carnage if it does? None of us will live to see 410ppm.

kudzucabin.jpg

But how could we cook the pumbkin seed Frank? According to the radio
I have been listening to we have to eat it raw to conserve energy?

What is with those guys and public broadcast now a days anyways?

Go to heck I am not eating no RAW brócoli..it will be steamed nice and soft.

My damn Ford F150 , Dodge ram or chevy dually uses more energy listening to their stupid brodcast on the radio then it does to cook a potato .

Edit stupid smart phone keeps on switching to Spanish..

At 400ppm smart phones begin operating in random languages...

Forum List

Back