Taliban and the democrat party

ok stupid I asked you this

and you responded with this

fucking crack heads like you should refrain from coming to a discussion board
D’oh…:eusa_doh:
You seem hopelessly confused in your own thread over your own posts.
So then what do gun laws in cities have to do with it or with the Taliban in Afghanistan? Whatever point you’re trying to make is lost in your meth-mush delivery.

D’oh…:eusa_doh:
You seem hopelessly confused in your own thread over your own posts.
So then what do gun laws in cities have to do with it or with the Taliban in Afghanistan? Whatever point you’re trying to make is lost in your meth-mush delivery.
no derp every post was requoted
You don't believe the question I asked was the topic of this thread
"do you believe the people of Afghanistan are safe under Taliban rule?"
Hutch Starskey said:
Of course not but that has nothing to do with your dopey thread.

Sure, dope. Now what on earth does that have to do with Dems?
everything dope
democrats are the Taliban of America
Democrats are the party of gun confiscation
So dumbass do you now realize this thread is about the Taliban taking guns? Do you now realize democrats are all about taking guns?

The taliban are confiscating firearms from civilians because according to the Taliban they no longer need them. They are safe now
"We understand people kept weapons for personal safety. They can now feel safe. We are not here to harm innocent civilians," the official told Reuters.
lol

With the law in Texas that violates a woman’s right to privacy – it’s Republicans who have become the American Taliban; in fact, that’s been the case for many years.

everything dope
So dumbass do you now realize this thread is about the Taliban taking guns? Do you now realize democrats are all about taking guns?
You’re a liar.

Democrats are not ‘confiscating’ guns, they don’t advocate for ‘confiscating’ guns.

Again, it’s Republican and the Taliban who have so much in common.

everything dope
Like I said. Your meth-mush posting drew no viable comparisons.

lol

With the law in Texas that violates a woman’s right to privacy – it’s Republicans who have become the American Taliban; in fact, that’s been the case for many years.
asshole idiot so the covid shot mandate violates people's rights?
Nevertheless what about the rights of the body the woman has within her?

You’re a liar.

Democrats are not ‘confiscating’ guns, they don’t advocate for ‘confiscating’ guns.

Again, it’s Republican and the Taliban who have so much in common.
Red flag laws are confiscation laws
Universal background checks are useless without registration and with registration comes confiscation.
So liar come back so I can bust your lies again.

Forum List

Back